• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Dragon King Festival

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
Plot Points:
This plot will revolve around the Dragon King Festival, aka the final battle for humanity.
The main theme of the RP will be war, and as such there will be a lot of fighting and battles, however I will most definitely want to see A LOT of character development, romance, suspense, and other types of interactions and such.
The story will take place away from canon. The dragons will actually be Dragon Slayers that were transformed.
Because of this, I will allow a handful of slayers, all types related to canon, to be made in this RP.
I have many, MANY different plot elements that will be introduced throughout the RP to keep people's interests, if you wish to hear about them, feel free to PM me with questions or ideas, or both!
I will allow different races to be made, including dragon, demon, god, etc.
I will allow current canon magic, as well as original magic to be made.

871775d9f3adaff2d4c89612433063cd.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back