Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Research! Tons and tons of research! Because the amount of magical particles not matching up with the age of the universe and astrology and physics and magic. ._.' That's all I can come up with.

[/QUOTE]
That..doesn't make sense but w.e I'm too tired to care atm.

Mitchs98 said:
That..doesn't make sense but w.e I'm too tired to care atm.
I'm still giving a full explanation as to why he knows about it, just so your awake self doesn't come back and bite me in the ass. <_>

A time skip would kinda make time pass over reality, hence the name "time skip". Perhaps people would remember the events during that, but it's passing over the roleplay's reality, meaning the things in that period never existed. That also means that there was a lack of magic existing there--and Alfie can calculate that. With math. And tools. And magic.

Now, none of this would be happening if it had been called a fast forward... but because I found a way to turn the term "time skip" into something completely different... you get it. :v

Am I even making sense to myself any more...?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm still giving a full explanation as to why he knows about it, just so your awake self doesn't come back and bite me in the ass. <_>
A time skip would kinda make time pass over reality, hence the name "time skip". Perhaps people would remember the events during that, but it's passing over the roleplay's reality, meaning the things in that period never existed. That also means that there was a lack of magic existing there--and Alfie can calculate that. With math. And tools. And magic.

Now, none of this would be happening if it had been called a fast forward... but because I found a way to turn the term "time skip" into something completely different... you get it. :v

[/QUOTE]
No probably not O.o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm still giving a full explanation as to why he knows about it, just so your awake self doesn't come back and bite me in the ass. <_>

[/QUOTE]
That doesn't make sense seeing as timeskip is an OOC term, time doesn't literally skip RP wise. ._.

[/QUOTE]
No...can you put it in simple terms (is trying to take notes)

Mitchs98 said:
That doesn't make sense seeing as timeskip is an OOC term, time doesn't literally skip RP wise. ._.
But it can! Here! In this RP! Please! ;v;

Isune said:
No...can you put it in simple terms (is trying to take notes)
Time skips over reality, magic is lost during that period, Alfie calculates the results.

Mitchs98 said:
Alfie being able to jump through time might make it make sense, or something like that.

Zefie said:
Alfie being able to jump through time might make it make sense, or something like that.
Well, maybe not that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
Loss of magic...huh?
The particles of magic in the period of the time skip never existed, so the amount of magic matched with the real age of the universe (there's a reason I said real) doesn't make sense.

Isune said:
So can anyone use magic during that time? Or will they not be able to?
They wouldn't know there was a timeskip, and if they did, they wouldn't have the time to react. It's a matter of awareness, like when you can't unhear a different version of a lyric in a song. The timeskip would be a split second of nothing to those who knew, while it could be a few weeks or even year to those who don't, depending on how long the GM or the roleplayers want it to be.

But this all depends on Mitch. If he decides this is all too complicated for Fairy Tail, I'll drop it completely. But a lot of it does contribute to the next arc, and if I have to drop it, Angel of Mercy will become its old self.

Isune said:
(has nothing but scribbles on paper)...so...uh...(head explodes)
I really can't explain it any simpler... sorry. It doesn't go well when you haven't completely worked everything out. All this was just built up in my own interpretation of what this roleplay is. ^^'

Isune said:
I understand, as long as their magic isn't getting sapped and Alfie isn't becoming O.P
He will be, but he'll have a blatantly obvious weakness.

And he'll be wearing a dress.

So he'll become O.P (well semi) but will he be like a super rouge that can use everyone's magic?

Isune said:
So he'll become O.P (well semi) but will he be like a super rouge that can use everyone's magic?
No. He'll use his real magic, but something else will be applying a force that renders his useless.

I understand your theory @Salt Lord, it's interesting. Kelicas pretty dumb, but she did fix the tree at Malina then pass out, all of a sudden 2 weeks later. So it didn't really click for her. Missed memories for afew weeks etc. She still dreams about the dragon as if it was yesterday and her head can't seem to let that go. She can sense emotions so maybe in her subconscious she feels things are strange but just bumps them off

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I understand your theory @Salt Lord, it's interesting. Kelicas pretty dumb, but she did fix the tree at Malina then pass out, all of a sudden 2 weeks later. So it didn't really click for her. Missed memories for afew weeks etc.
Yay! Someone who gets my mess of nonsense~

Timeskips are magical things. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back