Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can only imagine the two of them trying to carry everything back home in one piece. I'm sure Chris or Kelica will drop something xD

Isune said:
I can only imagine the two of them trying to carry everything back home in one piece. I'm sure Chris or Kelica will drop something xD
You know he can transform yeah? Like Erza and her trolley thing she always pulls around, just get Draco or Taurus to pull something similar ;)

No no I worded it weirdly. She filled the trolley while she was shopping, then put it all into bags on her arms @Isune

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I join? lol I'm just looking for an active RP to take part of xD and it just so happens that I have read most of the Fairytail books

PeteTSs said:
Can I join? lol I'm just looking for an active RP to take part of xD and it just so happens that I have read most of the Fairytail books
The title does say always accepting.

According to some of the character races mentioned by people in the Character sign-up, having your character be a dragon slayer is alright, right?

PeteTSs said:
According to some of the character races mentioned by people in the Character sign-up, having your character be a dragon slayer is alright, right?
I believe so as the proportion of normal mages to dragon slayers is pretty small. We have an ice dragon slayer and snow/water? (ScarletteRose), and a Wendy descendant (air). Need more fire/lightning :)

PeteTSs said:
6. Don't copy canon more than you have to. While, Dragon Slayers and such will be allowed. I'd much rather prefer original magic and races opposed to 10 dragon slayers running around.

Kyuubey said:
6. Don't copy canon more than you have to. While, Dragon Slayers and such will be allowed. I'd much rather prefer original magic and races opposed to 10 dragon slayers running around.
Oh, I'm not going with a dragon slayer... I'm going with something that, to me, is much more meaningful!

PeteTSs said:
Oh, I'm not going with a dragon slayer... I'm going with something that, to me, is much more meaningful!
I was simply answering your question with a copy paste written by the GM.

Best thing to do is create a character, post it, and then Mitch will see it and consult with you if anything needs to be changed or he will simply 'like' it meaning it is accepted.

Zuka said:
@Kyuubey who is the Shadow Dragon Slayer and Fire Dragon Slayer?
ScarlettRose16 said:

What screws us up most in life, is the picture in our head of how it's supposed to be
Isabelle Dragneel

no slide
no slide
Basics

Name:

Isabelle Dragneel (Typically goes by Izzy)

Female

Race:

Human

Height:

5'7

Weight:

137 lbs

Appearance:

View attachment 224306

Personality:

She is a fiery hot head (it must be genetic). She is carefree and in many ways reckless. She is fiercely loyal and protective. She won't ever go down with out a fight, she doesn't hold grudges because she thinks it is pointless. She always feels like she has to prove herself to anybody. She is very strategic and knows what to do in a fight even if she just dives head first. Being a dragon slayer, she does get motion sickness, she tries to avoid any form of transportation, but sometimes it is unavoidable and she is miserable when she does have to ride a train, car, etcetera. She is very clever and kind, and a very caring person. She would die for one of her guild mates and won't ever regret it. She loves reading and is very skilled at writing. She has a gift for cooking and baking, she can make mouth-watering cookies or cupcakes. She is very kind towards her Celestial spirits and she thinks of them as people instead of just weapons or shields. She fights along side them and treats them as friends. She loves to soar and get involved in tests or fights that test her strengths.

- Yogurt

- Sparing

- Her guild

- Doing stupid things

Dislikes:

- Regrets

- How she knows nothing about her past

- People getting hurt

- Friends betraying her

Skills:

- Hand to hand combat

- Her magic

Tripping over anything and everything

Background

Bio:

She is the grand daughter or Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfillia (you have probably figured that out). When she was young, she realized she had fire magic at a young age and her grandfather was always around. He would always help her, train her. She would always accidentally set fire to the house and her parents would always get seriously mad at her but her grandparents, especially her grandfather, would laugh and give her a high-five. He used to tell stories about some of the memories he had in FairyTail, how he and her grandmother met. She was always very close with her grandparents and would always get very excited when they came around. Her grandmother taught her the celestial spirit magic and every birthday or Christmas she would always get a key from her grandmother. The first one she got was The Gate of The Lion: Leo. Her grandmother always told her to be kind to her spirits and to treat them as friends, she never treated them like friend, they were her friends. She always cared for her keys and never really let them out of her sight. When she was 12, she woke up one morning all memories of who her grandparents were, where she came from, was wiped clean. She still remembered her spirits and magic, but never knew how she learned how to use the magic or how she got the keys. Her parents always seemed like they were keeping something from her but she just always ignored it and lived her life. When she found Lamia Scale, she joined and her magic has excelled from there. She always enjoys the laughs and the fun she has with her guildmates and doesn't regret joining one bit. She really knows nothing about her family history and doesn't know why her parents won't tell her. She just focuses on one day at a time, always trying to find something about her history. Her spirits tell her stories about her grandparents but that's all she thinks they are, stories.
Magic

Guild and Guild Mark Location:

Lamia Scale- Located on her Left Ankle

Class: S

Magic:

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic:

As with all Dragon Slayers, she can consume her respective element, with the exception of that which he has created, to replenish his energy reserves. The heat of his fire can increase in temperature, which is proportional to Isabelle's emotional state. Her flame's heat can significantly rise as she gets more enraged. This is also called the Flame of Emotion. She incorporates the flames she ignites into her fighting style, greatly increasing the damage of her blows. As such, Isabelle's Magic revolves around the usage of fire that can spout from any part of her body. Isabella's ability to eat flames gives her immunity to most types of flames, including explosions,and allows her to spew fire from her lungs. This fire is exceptionally strong - equivalent to a Dragon's fire - being able to burn even through metal.

Fire Dragon's Roar- She quickly gathers and releases a large quantity of flames from her mouth at her target.

Fire Dragons Claw- Isabelle ignites her feet in flames, thereby increasing the power of her kicks. The flames can also be used for jet-propulsion purposes.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist- Isabelle engulfs his fists in flames and punches her target.

Fire Dragon's Wing Attack- Isabelle rushes towards his target and grabs them, before subsequently setting her hands ablaze, sending them flying.

Fire Dragon's Sword Horn- Isabelle lights her entire body ablaze and head butts the target at a high speed.

Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame- Isabelle ignites both of her hands in flames and bringing them together, creating a fiery explosion.

Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow- Isabelle creates a stream of fire from her elbow, propelling her forward and increasing her strength of her punches

Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang- With her hand lit ablaze, Isabelle swipes at the target in a claw-like fashion, burning them

Fire Dragon's Grip Strike- Grabbing her enemy and supporting her arm with her other, Isabelle blasts the enemy at point blank range.

Dragon Slayer Secret Art Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist- Isabelle rapidly punches her target, with her hands lit ablaze, creating a fiery explosion after each subsequent contact.

Dragon Slayer Secret Art Crimson Lotus- Exploding Flame Blade- Isabelle swipes her arms in a circular fashion, creating a powerful, and highly destructive, torrent of flames that barrages his target.

(With Dragon Slayer Secret Art Magic, she can't really use them that often because it drains her magic very quickly)

Celestial Spirit Magic:

Isabelle Practices Celestial Spirit Magic, which allows her to summon Celestial Spirits, magical beings residing in the Celestial Spirit World, using the Keys of their respective Gates. When summoning a spirit, the Keys are enveloped with a soft, golden light. Once a contract has been made with a Spirit, such Spirit will be available for Isabelle to summon on certain days, in which it will fight on her side and preform several tasks for her. Her Celestial Spirits have varying levels of power, with different ones being more suited for certain tasks than others, not necessarily related to battle.

Keys She has Inherited:

- Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius

- Gate of the Golden Bull: Taurus

- Gate of the Giant Crab: Cancer

- Gate of the Maiden: Virgo

- Gate of the Archer: Sagittarius

- Gate of the Lion: Leo or Loke

- Gate of the Twins: Gemini

- Gate of the Ram: Aries

- Gate of the Scorpio: Scorpio

- Gate of the Goat: Capricorn

- Gate of the Clock: Horologium

- Gate of the Canis Minor: Nikora (Plue)

( she has inherited all of these keys some how some way, she can't summon two spirits at one time unless she wants her magic depleting at an immense speed)

I will fight to my last dying breath if it means protecting the people I love and care about
Isabelle Dragneel

^

Well, unsure if Shadow guy was accepted or not, don't see a like. But Isabelle has already posted and is part of the RP. ( Another one of Scarlett's characters )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back