Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
He was never approved because he was asking for too powerful a character and refused to tone it down.
I put big limitations on the more powerful spells they put him in a coma for three days after the battle plus he had the motion sickness like Natsu it was just the class that was the problem

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]I put big limitations on the more powerful spells they put him in a coma for three days after the battle plus he had the motion sickness like Natsu it was just the class that was the problem

[/QUOTE]
I think it was moreso to do with the rank you gave him as well, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
ScarlettRose16 said:
Yeah again I apologize, what's going on?
Jaymes and Ophelia left the forest a while ago for one. It's night time, posts are waiting on people to transistion to the next day mostly. I'll be timeskipping fully soon.

Mitchs98 said:
Jaymes and Ophelia left the forest a while ago for one. It's night time, posts are waiting on people to transistion to the next day mostly. I'll be timeskipping fully soon.
Oh, ..this looks like a lot of fun.. I'd like to join in!

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Welcome to RPN then by the way owo

[/QUOTE]
Oh, thank you, Lana. Pleasure to make your Aquarius.. I mean acquaintance

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]That's what a class is

[/QUOTE]
I know what a class is. But the fact is that you made your character too powerful a class. If I remember, you made him a World Prime ranked? (Before you were told to edit it, or perhaps you didn't I can't remember.) Yeah, that's overpowered. Creatures like Igneel, E.N.D, and the dragon slayers of old all come under that category. :3

To have a character of that ranking is just too much. He'd pretty much be able to one shot all of the characters, even the Wizard Saints.

LeSoraAmari said:
I know what a class is. But the fact is that you made your character too powerful a class. If I remember, you made him a World Prime ranked? (Before you were told to edit it, or perhaps you didn't I can't remember.) Yeah, that's overpowered. Creatures like Igneel, E.N.D, and the dragon slayers of old all come under that category. :3
To have a character of that ranking is just too much. He'd pretty much be able to one shot all of the characters, even the Wizard Saints.
Ya i realize that now whe it said old dragon slayers I thought it meant the first generation like Natsu and gajeel and newer dragon slayers would be the second and third generation like laxus and rogue

Lana Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
I've kept my ranking low so I could have a progression type of thing for both of them. Is it actually possible to raise in rank for wizarding power? O.o
There is usually a trial to get to S-Class from A-Class but apart from that I'm not sure, that's what they did in the show anyway. You'd have to ask Mitch if he has a specific system for such a thing~

LeSoraAmari said:
There is usually a trial to get to S-Class from A-Class but apart from that I'm not sure, that's what they did in the show anyway. You'd have to ask Mitch if he has a specific system for such a thing~
I'll pm him later about it •3• thanks though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back