• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A Fandom(Always accepting!)

I'm down.. I'm just past the grand magic games arc sk I enjoy the fact that that is one of the plot ideas later on.

I think this has garnered enough interest for me to work on a thread, lol. Yay. There'll be a poll on the actual thread to determine the arc we start with along with a fourh arc @Salt Lord is working on presenting me.

Alterius said:
I'm down.. I'm just past the grand magic games arc sk I enjoy the fact that that is one of the plot ideas later on.
Nice. Can't have a FT Fandom without grand magic games yo

Tru tru..Though I'm actually kinda lost episode wise anyone remember what episode begins the arc right after the grand magic games???

HxH is definitely the best shounen manga I know and a roleplay of it sounds excellent.

Sadly, I'm still watching the anime...

My favourite Arc is the Tartaros Arc. I'm happy that they managed to pull it off in the anime too, I was waiting for it to happen for ages xD

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySableye said:
Well, that's a relief. I'd love to join then.
I'll probably never really stop accepting characters at any point in time unless crazy shit happens like everyone having 6 characters and 20 pages are posted during the time I'm asleep. Heh.

Oh! Everyone! Protip: When you're on the Forums page, in the "Users Online Now" section, it'll also say if the people you're following are online. I'd recommend following people so you can stalk their every move! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Scorpion!!!! How can you forget scorpion!!!!! But no i am in four rps with tons of characters and one of them is my own plus I haven't watched fairy tale yet

[/QUOTE]
Np man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back