• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A Fandom(Always accepting!)

Colt556 said:
I don't know anything about fairy tail.
Ah, well. 90% of the stuff isn't canon. Mostly tagged ya cause you were a name off the top of my head. No worries.

I haven't caught up to Fairy Tail at all! I just know of big boobed beauties and magic and yeah. Maybe I should start reading the manga again.

TripTripleTimes said:
I haven't caught up to Fairy Tail at all! I just know of big boobed beauties and magic and yeah. Maybe I should start reading the manga again.
best summary EVER

Also Interest

TripTripleTimes said:
I watch Fairy Tail for shirtless Natsu and Gray

AnarchyReins said:
I'll do it and I will join the HunterXHunter one too
NICE

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bunny I'd join your thread but HunterxHunter is one of the mangas on my list I haven't read.

TripTripleTimes said:
That's 10/10. xD . As long as you know the basics you should be fine if you wanna join.

Bunny said:
@Mitchs98 ah, it's really good, you should read/watch it ^^ Although I recommend reading it, as the anime has stopped but the manga is still going.
Currently in the process of reading Tokyo Ghoul. I'll read HunterxHunter next.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
This is a lot more people than I had expected. :o
xD . There'd be more if I remembered more names to tag. I'm a very forgetful person :P . If there's one thing I can do is invite 999 people to an RP. Lol

Mitchs98 said:
xD . There'd be more if I remembered more names to tag. I'm a very forgetful person :P . If there's one thing I can do is invite 999 people to an RP. Lol
Is that why your last one died?

This sounds interesting and the invasion of the dragons sounds good so if you want to role play private message me.

Ohoh, Fairy Tail, the one manga I have a love-hate relationship with, no less!

Thank you for mentioning this to me, @Mitchs98, I'd be happy to take part in it. Though I'm not very well-acquainted with the latest updates of the series, just warning you.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Is that why your last one died?

[/QUOTE]
It died because of the arc thing. Like. Once an arc started, no one else could join. So, it died quickly.

ScarlettRose16 said:
This sounds interesting and the invasion of the dragons sounds good so if you want to role play private message me.
This is a thread RP, not a 1x1. Sorry.

Mine said:
Ohoh, Fairy Tail, the one manga I have a love-hate relationship with, no less!
Thank you for mentioning this to me, @Mitchs98, I'd be happy to take part in it. Though I'm not very well-acquainted with the latest updates of the series, just warning you.
You're welcome mi bro!

Retro109 said:
I only just started the anime.
Don't worry, there shall be no spoilers. And as said, most of the events are canon, nor are the characters except for special occurances. Such as Zeref. Or if someone makes a damn good convincing CS for a canon character.

Mitchs98 said:
Ah, well. 90% of the stuff isn't canon. Mostly tagged ya cause you were a name off the top of my head. No worries.
It's not that I don't know the lore, it's that I don't know the setting.

Colt556 said:
It's not that I don't know the lore, it's that I don't know the setting.
Ah. Fair point. Its up to you, but, you could google Fairy Tail and get the setting if you wish. That is, if you are interested. If not thats fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back