• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A Fandom(Always accepting!)

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
FOR THE MOST PART THIS WILL NOT BE CANON. ONLY A FEW CANON CHARACTERS WILL EXSIST. IF YOU WANT A CANON CHARACTER, CONTACT ME. Thank you

For lack of creativity for a title, I feel it's aptly named. This'll be a fairly sandbox-y RP with character interaction and player creativity being the dominant driving force. I intend on doing a grand magic games, a plot arc, jobs, etc. However, I encourage everyone else to make up jobs, guilds, races, and magic. This will be an extremely open ended fandom and be what a fandom is meant to be, a player made creation of one of their favorite things and not something set in stone by a GM.

That said, I will be making plot arcs, jobs, and all those nice things myself. I have not thought of a set first plot arc quite yet, instead I have thought of several. Do NOT suggest the grand magic games as the first plot arc, it won't be happening. Without further ado, the premise:

It has been roughly 100 years since the war against Zeref. Fairy Tail has been remade and magic guilds are popping up all across Fiore and Earth Realm as magic is being accepted once more by the commonfolk. Magic is common once more and the realm has more mages than it ever did before the war, this is due to a number of reasons, the majority of them being people wanting the ability to defend themselves should Zeref return or another force such as he arise.

Things have been rather peaceful as of late, but there are signs something far worse than Zeref looms on the horizon and only time will tell if the new magic world is able to stop it.

------

Generic premise is generic, again, sandboxy. Now for the three plot arcs I've thought up. None of these are pre-defined, they are quite simply, guidelines. Anything can and will happen during them, there will be character death to keep things interesting. However, you can make multiple characters if you want to. So long as you don't make half the cast.

-----

Rise of Zeref
Fairly straight-forward. Everyone thinks Zeref is dead, but in reality his is not. At first, things seem normal but eventually parts of Earth Realm begin to warp into something dark and twisted. Jobs are posted at guild boards all around Earth Realm to come and investigate things. As time goes on clues pointing towards Zerefs' involvement are found, but no one knows what his true purpose is or if it is even intentional.

Could it be Zeref himself, or a copycat? Are the effects intentional, or simply side effects of something more sinister?
Invasion of the Dragons

Rumors of dragons razing villages to the ground begin popping up, job offers to investigate begin popping up, and eventually it is found that the dragons are back and they want their turf back. They stop at nothing to reclaim it, going so far as to burn entire villages to the ground and slaughter everyone that survives. Eventually it is found that it was, infact, dragons that are the cause of the destruction.

At that point it is up to everyone to band together and slay them all. Or perhaps, a dark guild wishes to control them for their own nefarious deeds?
Fairy Tail Fantasia Festival
The more..relaxed..arc. Fairy Tail has decided to once more host their yearly festival in Magnolia. Come one come all, it is a city wide event full of food, games, dancing, and of course all the booze you can drink. Of course, there will be a mini fight tournament with a prize of a hundred thousand jewels. Just don't destroy the town in the process.

@Salt Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this. Well, except for the fact that I have a problem. I know nothing about the war against Zeref. I kinda lost interest on the 90th episode. The only reason I roleplayed with it is because of how sandbox-y it can be while maintaining some sort of backbone.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I like this. Well, except for the fact that I have a problem. I know nothing about the war against Zeref. I kinda lost interest on the 90th episode. The only reason I roleplayed with it is because of how sandbox-y it can be while maintaining some sort of backbone.

[/QUOTE]
I don't either. xD . I haven't read the latest 20 semi-odd chapters. Part of this was based on another FT RP

20 chapters...? I watched the anime. Either way, both have gone on way too long.

However this goes, I'll be joining, especially because I have a plan if Zeref strikes. > :D

Something tells me Fairy Tail wants to get an award for being so long. Like a record.

Lol. Bleach is longer. So is Naruto. All of them are good, really. One Piece is longer than all of them ._.

I don't pay much attention to anime, really. I only watch the really interesting ones that put twists on the stereotypes of genres. Like Madoka Magica with the whole Magical Girl thing. Not only was it sad and depressing, but there was no true winning. Well, not until the final episode.

It actually doesn't really have an official manga to match the plot. All of its mangas are pretty much spin-offs. You'll have to watch the anime if you want to see what's actually happening.

I may join. Not the biggest fan of his anime, but I mean, I can't say no when people ask me to join roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back