• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A Fandom(Always accepting!)

I like the idea, I've read a lot up about how magic works on the wiki but I've seen next to nothing of the actual series. I'm still interested to join but I'd appreciate if you could keep me up to date about how things actually work (that's if I do get a concept of something wrong etc.)

@Mitchs98

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'd like to create a guildless char and then see how things go from there is that ok?

[/QUOTE]
That's fine. Just. Post on the OOC thread :P

Gah, I'm so late! Thanks, @Salt Lord , for the mention. I'll gladly join this one!

I admit, I only read Fairy Tail up to the Fighting Festival arc. I have an... erm... love hate relationship with the manga too. I love the setting and most of the characters, but not so much the plot and the gratuitous fanservice.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't pay much attention to anime, really. I only watch the really interesting ones that put twists on the stereotypes of genres. Like Madoka Magica with the whole Magical Girl thing. Not only was it sad and depressing, but there was no true winning. Well, not until the final episode.

[/QUOTE]
Have you watched all of the madoka magica movies? Because they are sequals to the anime. And the actual mangaka was like "I want to keep ending madoka magica on this movie, but the producers keep telling me to go on so its like a never ending process" lol. Homura goes evilll. She's a total lesbian.

NyxNightmare said:
Have you watched all of the madoka magica movies? Because they are sequals to the anime. And the actual mangaka was like "I want to keep ending madoka magica on this movie, but the producers keep telling me to go on so its like a never ending process" lol. Homura goes evilll. She's a total lesbian.
Yes, I have seen the movies. But I don't consider them "happy endings". Which is why I didn't mention them.

And if it had turned out that I hadn't seen the movies, you would have spoiled something to me, and I really don't like speaking to spoilers, even if they haven't spoiled anything to me. It kind of goes against my morals.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Yes, I have seen the movies. But I don't consider them "happy endings". Which is why I didn't mention them.
And if it had turned out that I hadn't seen the movies, you would have spoiled something to me, and I really don't like speaking to spoilers, even if they haven't spoiled anything to me. It kind of goes against my morals.

[/QUOTE]
Not really? The only part that could be considered somewhat a spoiler is me saying homura goes evil. Which I didn't say how or why. And she's considered an antagonist through the original airing anyways so its not ruining anything. Also I didn't mention if they were happy endings or not, so if anything you just spoiled it xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back