• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Failed ideas I'd like to use for 1x1(updates)

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
They're mainly based on civil unrest, post apocalypse, war, all that fun stuff haha

I'm mainly looking for people who are able to handle at least 2 characters at once-meaning you use two characters-, third person, semi lit or literate-Latter IS difficult for me IF the post doesn't bring much for me to go off of.-. I'm also up for semi OP characters-meaning you're still able to get killed or something.(but please no billy/milly bad asses who are like "I killed this many people and graduated at the top of my class in the navy SEALS!!11!")-, if none of these ideas strike your fancy, or seem cool but you'd like to propose some new setting or something-except fantasy please god no fantasy, mainly because it's overused for me, as I've been in tons of them and want to try some new settings for once-, then I'm all for hearing you out, we can also work on making a new plot from the ground up, keep in mind though: I fucking, LOVE, guns... i also like romance too but i bet people have stopped reading after i confessed my love of firearms, I also mainly do M/F rps-everyones mentioning that specific detail so I'll do so too-, nothing against the m/m f/f stuff, I just prefer it this way. Im also open for other plots, just comment the idea below so we don't end up going through PMs just to say 'this won't work'

I also stick to using only anime pictures because i feel more comfortable making a CS using anime images, because they're like game characters so... oh and concept art anyways that's about it on my interests and stuff I'd like to see let's get to the ideas, oh forgot to mention:

Active from 8am MST to 12pm MST, with random activity between 2pm-11pm, active all day Saturday and Sunday

Again, these were made for groups so the ideas are public on group interest checks.

Fantasy - Guardians of Humanity < fantasy because fantasy like elements

Fandom - The outcasts(Code 8 RP)

Realistic or Modern - War of the New Age

Realistic or Modern - Life after the flash

Realistic or Modern - The Lead industry

Last edited:
This post will hold new failed ideas. Enjoy my failures.

Realistic or Modern - City of Sandan < Didn't fail because lack of interest, it was mostly my fault for its failure and lack of input on certain aspects and preferences.

Last edited:
Bump

I'm also open for other plots if you have any ideas. Don't pm me them please. I really don't want to turn you down if I can't find the interest within that plot. I hate - REALLY HATE- having to tell people 'this isn't going to work'. Makes me feel like a bad guy xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back