• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fae+Music interest check?

heysappho

Teifling Rogue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been thinking about starting this roleplay for a while, but want to make sure that people would be interested in it first. The plot would start off with a bunch off teenagers/young adults starting a band, but as they all meet eachother and start working together weird things start happening around their town. People go missing, classmates begin acting strange, and each of the band members begins to show some strange abilities. A kind of "Awakening" has spread all over their town, and they aren't sure how to stop or control it.

I have the plot all set up, and it does involves a messed up family history and some real life history I plan on incorporating.

So, would anyone be interested seeing a roleplay like this? Or should it be scrapped? Feedback would be great!

tem502 said:
Hey Ayeaye, long time no see! (:
I'm interested, sounds fun!
Hey! And awesome :) It would be great to roleplay with you again. My work and class schedule has finally managed to normalize so I'll have more time to write.

Awesome (: I've been away a while whilst sorting stuff out too, just started up again so good timing for me too haha.

If you want any help plotting ir planning or whatever let me know and I can give you a hand (:

Probably going to be setting up the threads when I get home from school:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back