• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fae/elven fantasy, enemies-to-lovers, would prefer more dominant partner!

StandardKangaroo

Magic Eight Ball
Open!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(^^ヽ)

Hi everyone! I've got an itch for a fae/elven fantasy type story, inspired by the book series A Court of Thorns & Roses. You don't have to have read the books! I only mention it as a frame of reference for the world and the vibe I'm going for, but we can totally build our own world!

The book basically features a high-fantasy setting, where the fae of specific regions have specific types of power (e.g., the 'Winter Court' fae have ice-related magic). Humans have no magic and are considered lesser. There are High Fae and lesser Fae and every creature inbetween, of varying consciousness and evil/goodness. The concept of mates who are literal soulmates. We can discuss more details and tweak as we like!

I've been playing a lot of male/more dominant characters lately, and have been itching to play a more submissive female character. Submissive, but not subservient. In that vein, I'm looking for someone who will play the fae, while I play the human.

I'm hoping for some spicy banter. The push-and-pull of a will-they-won't-they. The enemies realizing they're much more than just enemies. The oh no, oh fuck, oh shit moment when they realize that they might actually like each other. Some action, some danger, some hurt/comfort, some angst (sweet, sweet angst).

In terms of plot, it doesn't have to be anything nearly as complicated as ACOTAR (which features a war spanning several books). It could be a more personal journey. Perhaps the Fae accidentally finds himself in the human realm and needs help getting back, thanks to weakened magic. Or vice-versa. Or it's a forced marriage between the realms. Or the human is gifted as a servant/slave. I'm flexible!

About Me:
  • 10+ years of writing experience
  • I am 20+ and will only write with other 20+ out of personal comfort.
  • Mountain Timezone
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back