• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fae Academy (Closed)

Kai was always down for bad decisions. Party? Let's go. Drinking? On it. He decided that the only thing he needed to do was avoid Aris. At least for the night. Give her some alone time, some time to cool down. She was his partner in crime though so he usually didn't do things like this without her. Too bad he had gone and fucked that one up. "Ugh." He sighed loudly and tossed his fifth empty beer can in the recycling bin. When he drank he usually did it fast and never really noticed how much he drank until it hit him later. That'd be what he was doing tonight. He grabbed his sixth beer and went to walk to the living room, only to be stopped by a couple new faces. "Freshman?" His brows raised slightly. Did Jade invite them or was that Diadel? They were pretty cute...probably Diadel. Jade was more popular with guys. "Hey ladies." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, his sea blue eyes looking around for a chance to escape. 

"I look like a whore." Emorie looked over herself slowly in the mirror in her and Aris' room. Her sister was sitting on her bed, already ready as she clapped her hands together at her master piece. To be fair, it was all clothes that Emorie already owned, but never in this combination. The tight black crop top hugged what little curves she did have, the straps crossing over her chest and the hem exposing her toned stomach. A pair of light blue shorts were hugging her hips. A maroon leather jacket pulled over her shoulders. The outfit was finished with a pair of chunky black combat boots. Her sister had insisted that she take down her hair and let her straighten it out, but Emorie still pulled on a gray beanie over the whole thing. Ellsie had also done her makeup, cat eye and beige lipstick. It was... well she looked hot. Which isn't something she put her effort into often, but she didn't mind it. Looking like this made her feel like more of a vampire for some reason, gave her this strange sense of confidence. 

"Whatever. Are you all done then too?" 

Ellsie jumped up from the bed with a large grin. "Yup!" She gave herself one last look after booting her sister out of the mirror. The white crop top hugged her upper body and came to a point on her abdomin. A light pink skirt was pulled up to her belly button and went down to her mid thigh. A white pair of flats were on that matched her top. As far as her makeup and hair there was really no change, only that she let all of her hair down now, resting on her shoulders in waves. "Let's go." Ellsie looped her arm through her sisters and made her way downstairs and into the music. Partying wasn't something either of them did too often, at least not here. They used to in Duluth but, here? They were under constant watch. They weren't even that thrilled about this at first.

At the bottom of the stairs, Ellsie let go of her sister and stepped past Aris, giving her a slight head tilt but deciding it was best to leave her alone. Instead she made her way to grab a wine cooler and then to wander around. It wasn't long before she bumped straight into someone. "Shit, I am so sorry," Ellsie looked up to see that she had walked right into the back of Kai, who was surrounded by a group of girls, it made her snicker a little. "I see I'm interrupting, I'll leave you alone." 

"Ah no no no. If I'm doing this so are you roomie." Emorie reached down and grabbed Aris by the hand, weaving through the group until she was in the kitchen. "Hell, you too." Emorie let go of Aris and reached out, taking Ferris' phone from his hand and locking it before handing it back to him. "She will text you when she lands. You will tell her that we're all hanging out. It's not a lie. We are hanging out. Just plus a few. Now let's do some shots." Emorie reached past Ferris and grabbed a bottle of fireball, pouring three in some of the disposable shot glasses and handing them to the other two. "This is happening whether we want to or not. So, let's at least get drunk so it doesn't suck."

l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Diadel's suggestion went perfectly and before he knew it, some guy was showing up with enough alcohol to kill an elephant. Perfect for a bunch of fae teenagers. While the girls got ready, Diadel worked on getting everything set up. Inviting people. Putting away anything breakable. Putting out drinks and cups and snacks. He even made sure all the blinds in the front of the house were pulled just in case any of the adults drove by. Jade's little scolding made him chuckle a little, it was like she knew exactly why he suggested the party in the first place. People always wanted to be the first to call him a flirt or whatever other names, but it's because they weren't what he was. They didn't know what that hunger was like.

"Would you look at that, maybe I picked the wrong twin from the start." Diadel winked at the twins as they came down the stairs, his eyes moving over Emorie with a sly grin. Who would have known the tom boy with glasses could look like that? When they broke off, Diadel made his way to the kitchen to grab another beer. His eyes once again moving to the others. "The girl has a point, and anyways at this point if we go down, we all go down." 

He pulled away and made his way to lean in one of the entry ways, sipping on a beer as his eyes scanned the crowd. However his ears are what caught onto what was happening before his eyes did. Some girl was yelling for people to move, but there was just so many people around that she couldn't. She was slurring about getting sick. Already? Ugh. Why did he think to invite freshman. "Move." Diadel said sternly as he moved through dancers, finally grabbing the girl and moving his arm under her shoulders, "Hope you have no problem puking outside." She shook her head no quickly and Diadel started to move to the back door which was much closer than the bathroom. 

Once outside the girl almost instantly started getting sick, Diadel still held her as best he could, if not the poor thing was going face first into her own vomit. See, sometimes he could be decent.

Jack loved a good party and apparently, Jade knew how to throw a good party. He found himself in the living room, sitting on one of the couches and slowly sipping at a mixed drink as he watched the room around him. A lot of the time it was funner to actually be sober and watch what was going on around you. That and Jack felt like someone needed to stay sober, just in case something did happen. So he would just slowly sip so no one asked why he wasn't drinking. 

"Hey!" He yelled, standing from the couch when some already drunken idiot started getting a little too crazy. Yelling at people and pushing through the crowd as he stumbled. Why did people have to get sloppy? Jack put down his drink and made his way over to the guy, "Hey big guy let's settle down." Jack moved so he had the guy in a head lock and led him to the couch where he laid him down and held him there until the drunkard passed out. How long had it been? Not even an hour. What was wrong with these kids.

The thought kind of made Jack chuckle. He moved to grab the drunk he had set down only to find that it was gone. Spilled on the floor. At least it wasn't red... He decided the guy on the couch would be fine and moved to the kitchen to get a beer. That would be better than a mixed drink anyways.

Aris couldn't help but groan as Emorie grabbed her hand. "Why so I can drink over here? The stairs were comfortable." Crowds weren't. A long sigh passed her lips as she took the shot from her roommate and threw it back, her face twisting slightly. Aris was a light weight, the most she could handle was one wine cooler. She made it last all night typically so it looked like she drank more. She coughed slightly and took a quick drink of the wine cooler. "There there there. I'll go walk around and make awkward conversations." She waved her hand to the two of them as she walked into the living room in time to see Diadel practically holding a girl and taking her outside. They were an hour in! Was he serious?

Another long groan passed her lips as she walked out of the back door, closing it behind her. "Diadel what are you doing to that girl?" Her eyebrows raised curiously, the temperature of the air lowering a couple noticeable degrees. She wasn't angry yet, but she was preparing to be. 

Christmas-Dividers-PNG-HD.png

Where did that stupid boyfriend of hers go? It wasn't like he was hard to spot. He was tall. Drop dead gorgeous, and a werewolf. Tan, dreamy, the list went on. Jade wandered through crowds and people dancing, peeking in every room before she seen Jack. "Hey," She waved her hand in front of him to get his attention, a small smile tugging at her lips. "Have you seen Daniel? Tall, gorgeous, werewolf?" Her eyes darted to the couch to see the big guy laying on the couch, her eyes going wide instantly. "Eek!" She pushed through a couple people to get to him. What happened? 

Her hand gently pat his cheek, the man making a small grimacing noise before rolling over and going back to sleep. "He's okay." She sighed quietly and ran a hand through her flawless platinum hair. "Do you know what happened? He was fine the last time I checked on him..." At first Jade only liked him because he was cute. He was cute, she was gorgeous, they made the perfect pair. But he treated her decently most of the time, and in the two years she had unknowingly fallen for the big oaf. If only she knew he was cheating on her. 

emc-2014-divider.png

Before Ferris could do anything Emorie was putting his phone on lock, forcing a frown on his usual happy face. "I get that we're all going down if we do go down, but I'm worried because she might have someone pop in on us. She's kind of obsessive when it comes to things like this." He blinked widely as the shot was handed to him. "I'm uh, bad at lying too." He took the shot and watched Aris throw hers back. He sighed once more and threw his back, slamming down the drink as he did. "Boom!" He poured another and took that one as well. If he got drunk then he'd be able to lie, right?

"By the way, do you need me to kick Diadel's ass? I'll be happy to do it. He seems like a pansy, I think I could take him." A wolf/vampire fighting a succubus? Yeah, his money was on the vampire/wolf hybrid. "What did your sister see in him anyway? He's a man whore." 

The girls made him want to bash in his skull. How cute the scarf was around his neck, his ocean blue eyes, his black hair, how drunk they were. Could they be more obvious? He needed to get out. Could he amputate a finger? No, the knives were too far away. Dammit.

Thankfully someone bumped into him, causing him to turn around to see who. His frown turned into a bright smile, a nervous chuckle passing his lips. "What's that Ellsie? You lost your phone?" He turned back to the ladies with a small smile. "I'm sorry ladies, my friend here has lost her phone. I'm going to help her find it!" He turned back around and tossed his arm around Ellsie's shoulder, walking away with her so he could lean in and whisper to her. "Thank you, dear god thank you. Freshman girls are legit the worst. I owe you one now." When they were out of view he dropped his hand from her shoulder, his eyes looking her over. He knew that they were twins but he could so easily tell them apart. Was that weird? Ellsie was more athletic, and even though Emorie was thin and toned and everything he could still tell the difference. The slight change in facial features. Maybe it was his fine eye for detail, ever Nerneid had it. "I like that outfit on you. And you did a good job on dressing your sister." He smirked slightly and took another long drink of the beer. 

"Hey now, you're fine." Diadel finally was able to get the girl actually sitting and supporting herself with her arms, he was still kneeling beside her, a hand on her shoulder in case she did fall. That is until he heard Aris come up behind him. Instantly he was shaking. Could he not do one nice thing? Ever? Did everyone always have to question what he was doing? First off. He was a succubus, not a creep. Second, he wasn't completely heartless. Diadel learned a lot about taking care of people because he did it for seventeen fucking years! It was hard for him to see anyone struggling health wise. "Here, take this. I dont care if it gets dirty at all." He wouldn't want it back anyways, it was surely going to end up covered in puke. But he handed the girl his jacket which she quickly used as a pillow as she put her head against the ground.

Diadel finally stood and turned around to Aris, his eyes looking at her dangerously as he moved a few steps closer to her. Fuck the cold. Fuck Aris. "Who the fuck are you? You don't know me at all. You want to make me out to be some cretin off of rumor and a few stupid comments I made today. Those are called jokes darling, I'm sorry you're cold heart can't catch onto when someone's just having fun. I'm also sorry you're so close minded and judgmental that you literally cant see that this girl is puking her guts out in our back yard." Diadel looked down at Aris, unknowingly with wide yellow eyes. Something inside him was changing from the quickly growing anger but he wasn't quite feeling it yet. "I'm not so much of a monster than I wouldn't help a sick person. Although half of our classmates in there, wouldn't even move out of her damn way."

His whole body was shaking at this point. His body starting to actually feel pain from how angry he was. Wait, that wasn't supposed to happen. You don't hurt like this. "Ah fuck." Diadel let out a growl and dropped to his knees, his hands clutching at his head. Part of him was convinced that Aris was doing this to him but this wasn't cold. No he was hot, he was suddenly so hot all over, his bones aching worse than anything he had ever felt. Diadel wanted to scream but he couldn't do anything but fall to his side in the fetal position. Finally when he was able to get out words they were hoarse and short, "Help. Me." 

"Oh shit, wait this is your boyfriend?" Jack rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he watched Jade with the guy on the couch, well Daniel. "Okay don't get pissed or anything. But I ... I laid him down." That was the nice way to put it right? No need to say they wrestled a little and Jack basically choked the guy out until he passed out on the couch. "He's fine, just drunk and sleepy! He was getting a little.... sloppy. So I brought him over here." How did a guy that got like this have a girlfriend at all? Jack supposed that everyone got a little crazy sometimes, so it was unfair to judge the guy on this one thing. But still, he had an uneasy feeling that this guy wasn't a very good guy in general.

"So this is your boyfriend huh? Remind me to tell him thanks for bringing to booze when he wakes up." Jack gave her a stupid lopsided grin before turning and looking around a little bit. His eyes landed on Kai and Ellsie, walking away from a group quickly. Wonder what that was all about.

"Ellsie! Kai! Come over here." They looked like they wanted to get far away from whoever, well at least Kai did. So might as well give him a place to go. Plus, it would take away the awkward of Jade, Jack and her passed out boyfriend.

Aris had run off and Emorie jumped up on the counter, pouring another shot and downing it with Ferris. "I know you are. Thus why we never got away with shit as kids." She chuckled a little and reached over grabbing two beers, handing him one and opening the other for herself. Ferris was probably one of the only people she could actually really talk to outside of her twin. No one understood their crazy family like him, or was interested in the same things she was. "I doubt anyone will stop by. It's the first night. And if I learned anything from all their old stories, if this is the worst we do? They should all be happy we don't pull the shit they used to." Emorie took a large drink and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

"And no. If he needs his ass beat, I'll do the honors. He's harmless anyways. Just a stupid, flirty boy." A chuckle escaped her metallic painted lips as she leaned forward on her knees, already slightly tipsy as she poked a finger at Ferris' nose. "Though I do really appreciate the offer. Very chivalrous of you Ferris. Though if you think he's really a whore, I'd love to hear your commentary on this outfit that El put together." She reached out and used his shoulders to help as she jumped down from the counter. 

Emorie reached over and grabbed his hand, pulling him in the direction of the living room. "Dance with me?" Like she said, it wasn't often that Emorie partied. And it wasn't really her thing to talk to strangers let alone dance with them. And she wanted to dance. Well at least the alcohol made her think that she did.

"My phone? What are you-oh! Yeah! I totally can't find it anywhere! Thank you so much Kai." Ellsie gave him a small eye roll and grin before waving a quick goodbye to the girls. Once they were out of ear shot and he let her go, she looked over at him with a raised brow, "They were freshman. You could have literally just said bye and they would have been happy just hearing a word from a boy." The idea made her giggle a little bit. "They're in awe of anything older and taller." 

"Oh thanks! To both, I'm actually rather proud of that." Ellsie couldn't help but beam up at him. She took as much pride in her appearance as she did in her athletics. Both were representations of yourself. And you should always show yourself in your best light. Surely someone like Kai could understand that sentiment.

A little bit across the living room, Ellsie tuned into Jack yelling for her and Kai. It gave them somewhere to be in case those freshman came back. "Whats up?" Ellsie cheered as she bounced over to the group. At first she didn't even notice the man on the couch but when she did, she gasped, "Oh my god! Is he okay? IS that your boyfriend Jade?" Ellsie moved a little closer to talk to Jade when suddenly she let out another gasp. No, It was her boyfriend. Well sort if. Daniel and her met over the summer at a party and kind of hit it off. They texted all the time and even.. well. You know. "Wait how'd Daniel get here? I didn't even invite him because he told me he was too busy tonight to really talk...." It just wouldn't click in Ellsie's head.

Whoa! It was just a question! Given the rumors about him she had a right to be curious on what he was doing with her. And besides, he was making the same judgemental mistakes she had been doing. She could take a joke. Kind of. She had feelings somewhere in that frozen heart of hers. Her eyes darted from the girl cuddling the jacket to the pile of vomit in the grass and suddenly she felt kind of bad. He had a right to be mad, so when she looked back up at him she opened her mouth to apologize. She stopped when she seen his eyes go gold. For a second she got a flashback of her werewolf friend back at home and her own eyes widened. "D-Diadel?" 

When he fell into the fetal position her heart started to beat loudly. Shit shit shit shit shit shit. Aris dropped to her knees and placed his head in her lap. "You're on fire, aren't you?" This was something she had seen before. Her best friend was a wolf, and she remembered the day he transformed. He said how bad it burned, how scary it was, and how he would have been even more scared if he was alone. Aris found her hand running through his pink hair, her fingertips brushing against his skull so she could send cold waves through his body. She couldn't help the pain, but the burning? That was an easy battle she could win. "I-I didn't know you were a wolf..." 

"You're fine, he gets like this." Jade's hand started to glow a blinding white light as she touched Daniel's forehead. His face went from a grimace to a relaxed expression, a small smile spreading across her lips. Most angels had to study for years to be able to heal. They had to memorize ancient text, and even then over 90% of them fail. Jade? Jade was born with the power of Holy. She could heal anything from a young age and didn't have to study or memorize anything. That only supported most Angels hate for her. She was even full blooded and she she could do something like this. After she was done she looked up at Jack with a sweet smile. "Thank you, usually when he gets trashed he starts to fight people. So thank you." 

When Ellsie and Kai walked over she gave them a small smile as she took another drink of her wine cooler, giving a small nod when asked if he was her boyfriend. When she asked about him she tilted her head curiously and crossed her arms across her chest. "Uh, I called him. He brought over the alcohol. I invited him inside to come party... How do you know him?" She bit at her glossy bottom pink lip as she stared down Ellsie. Daniel and her had been dating for over two years, he wouldn't cheat on her...would she? 

emc-2014-divider.png

"I may be an ass at times, but I'm nice to women and girls. Not Jack nice, but nice enough." Kai gave a small eye roll at the thought of the freshman. Anything older and taller, and he was both. And attractive. Girls obsess over him and he hated it. None really met his standards, as bad as that sounded. Succubi, angels, wolves, some of the girls at the school were gorgeous. But when compared to his aunts and the mermaids he was raised around? Hardly any of them made the cut. Kai wanted a gorgeous, athletic girl that took care of herself. Was that too much to ask for? Apparently. 

When they made their way over to Jack and Jade he raised his brows curiously at the man on the couch. He listened to both Jade and Ellsie before letting out a long sigh. "You guys are dating the same guy aren't you? Man, that's fucked up. If you're going to date two girls at once then why would you do it when they go to the same school?" Kai made the observation out loud and instantly regretted it. Not that he would date two girls at once, but any smart man would plan better. "I can't even find one girl I like let alone two..." He shifted uncomfortably when he noticed Jade's hand glow the white light. The Holy power healed everyone except demons, and Kai was a demon. The light hurt just looking at it.

Ferris chuckled nervously at Emorie's comment. How could he lie to his parents?! David was intimidating as much as he tried not to be, and Red had doted on him since birht. How could he lie to someone like that? Plus they had always taught him that lying hurts even more than the truth, so he just didn't lie. His parents always found out the truth anyway. He cracked the beer she handed him and smirked slightly. "You know you're right. If a party is the worst thing I do then who cares? My mom constantly ran off with that evil vampire, even got engaged to that evil wolf. So long as we don't get engaged to anyone crazy we should be good right?" 

The poke of his nose made him blink widely. Was she drunk? His bright blue eyes looked over her at the mention of her outfit and he found his cheeks turning a bright red. He hadn't even noticed before she said anything. At one point Ferris had seen the twins as just family, but the more he spent time with Emorie the more he changed his mind set. She was smart, funny, sassy, musical, and gorgeous. He was afraid that if he had ever said anything that it would completely ruin everything and make things awkward for the rest of their lives. "No, that's not whorey. It looks nice actually." Was it hot in here or was his face that red?

He followed her to the living room and smiled down at her. "Dancing? Sure." He gave her hand a small squeeze before walking her over to the 'dance floor', which was really the living room with the couch pushed off against the wall. He started dancing to the loud pop song, playfully twirling Emorie around. 

Ellsie was in complete and total shock, her eyes going wide as she watched Jade nod. That was her boyfriend? Oh my god. Oh my GOD! Ellsie suddenly gasped and pulled her hands to cover her mouth when Kai started to speak. She couldn't believe it, though she couldn't really deny it either. It was happening right in front of her. Ellsie was dating another girls boyfriend. A girl that was her friend! How could they have not known?! Ellsie knew about Jade's boyfriend but never made any connection, and no one really knew about Ellsie and Daniel talking. So she guessed it would be pretty easy to miss... "I-I am so sorry Jade." Ellsie wasn't even mad at Daniel for this. She was mad at herself for not noticing. For being so stupid and not realizing that all of his times that he was busy, or all the slip ups in text messages, or the avoiding visiting her. It was because he was using her to cheat on his girlfriend. 

"O-Oh my god." Without another word Ellsie quickly turned from the small group and pushed past people to make her way up the stairs, her eyes beginning to water as she did. Why? Why were some people so mean like this?! Why did boys always think she was just some flighty thing? Diadel had done it to her and now Daniel too. They never took her seriously. 

Ellsie got to her and Jade's room and took the bear off her bed, opening the window and tossing the stupid thing out into the back yard when her eyes fell on Diadel and Aris in the back yard. Something was wrong. 

Emorie chuckled a little at Ferris' response to her outfit, "Well thanks. I guess it's just weird to me." She spoke loudly as he spun her around, her head starting to spin a little from the alcohol hitting her worse and worse. Before she knew it the song was over and she was nearly falling over herself. How fucking embarrassing. Her arms went up around Ferris' shoulders as she rested her forehead against his chest, keeping her eyes on the ground for a moment and trying to push through the effects of drinking. 

Ferris was off limits. Why? When they were younger, Ellsie was completely smitten with the boy. But she was never as close to him as Emorie was, It was just one of those stupid little girl crushes but it was something that caused them a lot of problems in their pre-teens. Ellsie was so pissed whenever they all hung out and it was more of Emorie and Ferris playing video games, or talking about music. Ellsie had grown out of it, so she said. But Emorie still remembered all that time that her sister wouldn't talk to her. She didn't want that again... No matter how much she actually liked Ferris. Plus it was weird right?! They like grew up together! They were practically related. 

After a few moments of zoning out, Emorie finally pulled back. The spinning was gone finally thank god. Emorie looked up at Ferris for a long moment before quickly pulling her arms away and giving him a gentle punch in the arm, "Hah, sorry. Just a little dizzy." Emorie went to say something else but suddenly her skin was covered with goosebumps. Something was wrong with Ellsie. In her head she forced her way through to her sister, something about her boyfriend? Wait no. That's not it.  Back yard? What was in the back yard. "Hey come with me." Emorie grabbed Ferris again and made her way out to the back.

Oh Jack knew about Daniel wanting to fight people, because Jack was one of those people just a few minutes ago. "It's no problem I suppose." He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably as Jade started to heal her boyfriend. Though it only got more uncomfortable with Ellsie and Kai's arrival. It didn't take Jack long to catch onto what was going on here and if he had his way? He would be shaking the big jackass on the couch awake and holding him up by his t-shirt. But now wasn't the place. Not when both Jade and Ellsie were still standing right here. Not that Ellsie stuck around very long.

"Ellsie?" Jack spoke softly as the girl started to apologize but it was no use trying to calm her down, she was off like lightning. Those vampires man. 

"Want me to take him out Jade? I can call him a cab and toss him in the back seat." Jack growled slightly, his arms crossing over his chest as he looked down at the guy for a moment before looking over at Jade. It was so obvious that she really loved this guy, how could he treat her like this?

The girl from the party was completely out of Diadel's mind at this point. At this point all that he could focus on was the pain. The heat. The pain. The heat. It just went back and forth until finally the heat was gone. Diadel could feel Aris' fingers through his hair and the slow moving coolness over his body, no through his body. He was more than thankful for that, it at least took away part of this hell. And what was she going on about being a wolf? Diadel wasn't a wolf, his mother said he was bull blooded succubus. There was no way he wasn't! Maybe that's what this was... Maybe this was him going crazy just like his mother. People had told him over and over again that it was hereditary and he was bound to have the same fate as her. Maybe this was finally it. Maybe he wasn't in pain at all, maybe it was all in his head.

"I-I'm not!" Diadel gasped, his body twisting and turning on the ground, getting worse and worse until finally he let out a loud scream. His body was changing. "What is happening ?!" Diadel growled as he felt his body morph. There was no way this could happen. How?! 

Then it was all over. He tried to speak but he couldn't, he was still very sore but no more terrible pain like before. Instead, Diadel was laying on his side on the ground. His yellow eyes looking down at his large, white furred body. Quickly he jumped to his four legs, letting out a small, low growl as his eyes looked around wildly. Finally falling on Aris, fear stricken. 

Jade felt her heart shatter into a thousand pieces. She wasn't mad at Ellsie by any means, nor was she at Daniel. She was just...heartbroken. Like the perfect world around her was crumbling. Her home life wasn't the greatest, so when she came here and met Daniel and started developing this new life she felt like a new person. Suddenly that person seemed to disappear into thin air as she looked down at the guy on the couch. How could he? How could she be so stupid? How could she love him? And he hurt Ellsie, too. Aris had tried to warn him at the start and Jade hated her for it.

Her stomach turned and she felt sick. Her blue eyes flashed red for a moment as tears filled them. "No, it's fine. Thank you though." The tears ran down her cheeks, her hand quickly wiping them away. Her eyes looked at the bracelet and immediately took it off, tossing it on Daniel before she walked to the back door. She needed air, she felt her back burning. If anything else happened her wings would surely burst from her back, and she didn't need that.

The back yard was a bad idea. Her watery eyes noticed the sleeping girl, Aris, and the giant white wolf in her lap. She jumped back and felt the long, angelic wings shoot from her back. "H-Holy Hell Aris what is going on?!" Her heart was beating loudly, the back door shutting quickly so no one came out. She didn't need anyone seeing the one black wing she had. And what was happening out here looked like a private moment too... 

emc-2014-divider.png

He didn't know he was a wolf, did he? That much was apparent as he laid in her lap with fear written all over his face. "It's okay, just let it happen..." There wasn't much she could do besides comfort him with the waves of cold, and she was sure that wasn't even doing much. As much as he would like to think, and everyone else liked to think for that matter, Aris wasn't completely heartless. She was misunderstood just like he was. At least he wasn't alone through this whole process, she was kind of thankful she was there. The idea of him being alone through this? That damn near broke her heart. 

"Diadel, relax..." When he jumped up after his body morphed into the large white wolf she reached out to help steady him, wincing slightly when he fell back onto her. "Are you okay?" It wasn't the first time she had seen a human morph into a giant furry wolf. It looked painful and by the sounds of Diadel's screams she could assume that it was indeed painful. Her hand stroked his fur slowly as to try to comfort him. "I-I'm sorry..." If she hadn't come out here and questioned him he wouldn't have gotten angry at her and wouldn't have transformed. It would have happened eventually, but it wouldn't have been her fault.

Aris slipped her phone out of her dress and quickly sent a text to Red. What else was she supposed to do?! Red may have not been in town but she was sure David was. Can you send someone over? Diadel just transformed into a wolf and he's pretty scared and I don't know how to help. Sorry, Ferris. She had to text someone.

When Jade came out and had her wings burst from her back her eyes widened slightly. Another?! She could only comfort one person at a time! Granted they both wanted Aris dead, but Diadel didn't need to be alone right now. "Black wing? I knew you weren't a 100 percent angel." She smirked slightly to herself. Was it bad that Aris found this sort of funny? She didn't know that she had her heart stomped on, but the fact that she was part demon was almost ironic. 

When Emorie landed in his arms Ferris froze, his face turning a bright red again. His hands held her as she stood there leaning against him. His heart was beating loudly in his ears, the world around them practically disappearing. Stop it Ferris, stop it. She was drunk, it didn't mean anything. That was clear when she punched him in the arm. "Y-Yeah, I hear you." He gave almost a sad smile at her. Obviously the feelings were still there. He needed them gone, it wasn't like she was ever going to feel the same way about him. He was just like a brother to him, she had always said so. Why keep torturing himself like this?

His phone vibrated and he nearly jumped to answer it. A text from his mom made his eyes go wide. What did you guys do? What is going on? I'm sending your dad over there. I swear if you guys are having a party we are going to have a serious talk about the punishment you guys are having. It's the first night, Ferris! Shit shit shit! "Emorie I have to get everyone out now! Dad's on his way over!" 

Ferris jumped up on the table and yelled loudly to get everyone's attention. "My dad is going to be coming over soon, and unless you all want detention I suggest you get the Hell out!" He didn't even have to finish his sentence before people were rushing out the door. Damn. Did his parents really scare them that much?

Kai sighed quietly when Jade went to the backyard and Ellsie went up the stairs. "Want the honors of beating the fuck or should I?" Kai didn't say much more after that, he was headed up the stairs after Ellsie. He wasn't the best at comforting people but it was obvious she needed it. First Diadel, then Daniel? She was having shitty shitty luck with guys. He knocked on the door quietly before he walked in, giving Ellsie a small apologetic smile. "I'm uh, I'm sorry that you're having shitty luck with these boys. If it makes you feel better i don't think Jade is mad. She looked more upset at him than anything else." He ran his hand through his hair and walked over to see what she was looking at out the window. It was Aris a large white wolf. "Who invited a wolf?" 

He raised his brows when he heard Ferris's loud voice ring through the apartment. "Shit. So the party wasn't the best idea was it?" He laughed nervously, honestly trying to make light of the situation. "If you want me to drown him I can. I'd sacrifice him to the sea gods but we don't want trash like that in the water." Kai did say he wasn't the best at comforting people, right? Because he honestly sucked at it, especially because he had just met Ellsie. Still, she didn't deserve to feel like shit just because a guy played her. 

David sat in the living room with all of the kids, his feet kicking away bottles and cups as he made his way to the couch. He didn't drive here when he heard what had happened, he ran. And David got here faster than his son or any of the others could have imagined. The longest part was sitting in the back yard and talking Diadel out of his transformation as he also yelled for the other kids to go clean up. David couldn't say he was surprised about the party, but he was surprised that it was so wild. 

"I'm not telling Red about this. Because your mother will have an absolute meltdown. However, I will be making some suggestions as to how we keep you guys busy. Since you all seem so bored already on day one." David pushed a hand through his short sandy hair and straightened out the white button up he was wearing. "I remember my first big punishment at school. Some nice patrols of the grounds during your free hours would be a nice day pan right kids?" 

David stood up and walked over to his son and Ellsie and Emorie, "I expected you three to keep this under control. No ones saying no fun, but this is a little more than I can allow. So get it cleaned up. Someone will be by in the morning to make sure this place is in shape again." 

"And you, if you have any questions feel free to call." David handed Diadel a business card and gave the pink haired boy a gentle smile. He remembered how much the first transformation sucked. It would suck even more if it completely blindsided you.  And with that David left, making his way back to their home near the school. New York would be a flight another day.

-

Jack groaned a little, his shoulders sore from lugging that jackass into the back of a taxi. Good riddance. Assholes like that didn't need to come around this school anymore, let his college deal with him. "Oi that kid was heavy."  He rolled his shoulders a few times before falling back onto the couch with a garbage bag still in hand. The place was pretty much trashed. It was going to take them a while to get the place spotless like it was only a few hours ago. 

Jack leaned back and listened to David, his eyes looking over Diadel a few times. How was the kid a wolf without knowing it? That just didn't make any sense to him at all. Thought he did know that it only made the volatile male even more dangerous to deal with. 

Once David left, Jack stood up and began cleaning again. "Let's just get this done quickly. If someone coming by in the morning I doubt they're going to let us sleep in very late." He looked over at Jade and Ellsie with a small smile. He still felt for the two girls after the night they had. Maybe the party wasn't the best plan but at least it exposed that liar.

Emorie busted her drunk ass to get people out of the place. To pick up bottles and spilled cups. But even her vampire speed at a young age was no match for David. And she should have known that.... While David was outside with Diadel, Emorie continued to clean. And clean. It was shocking how much they ruined this place in a small amount of time. 

Thankfully her buzz was dying quickly. 

"I know... sorry." Emorie smiled sheepishly up at David. Her hand rubbing at her eyes as she yawned a little. She felt bad, like really bad. She knew how much Ferris hated making his parents upset, thankfully David seemed pretty okay.

"Are you okay?" Emorie stood and started picking up the floor once again as she looked over at Ferris. "And what about you?! I swear I will hunt that mutt down and rip him to shreds." Emorie looked between Jade and her sister quickly. It was so weird that this even happened at all. What guy was stupid enough to cheat? Let alone cheat with girls in the same school.. 

-

Ellsie listened with her head hung in shame. Tonight just sucked all around. Daniel was a liar and a cheat. The party went down in flames. And she didn't even get drunk! What a waste! "Yeah we know... sorry." She bit at her lip and looked away from David, unable to make eye contact. It honestly wasn't even about the party. She was having a hard time looking at anyone without feeling so embarrassed by being the other girl. Whether they knew it or not.

"Uh yeah. I guess. I'm not that upset I guess... I just feel dirty." Ellsie picked up and looked over at Jade with concern on her face. "If I had known I would have never even given him the time of day..."

Diadel spent the twenty minutes in the backyard with David, staring at the fence. So much was being said. He was a wolf. Okay. Then that meant his mother might know who his dad really was. That was all he could think about. The number of possibilities went down as soon as that new species came into play. Hell, Diadel even wanted to ask David if it was possible they knew anyone. But figured he would wait... the one that would know his mothers past the best was Demitri.

Once inside he started picking up whileDavid talked to the others, his mind still swimming. Though he knew one thing he had to do. 

"Hey Aris..." Diadel ran a hand over his sweaty pink hair with a small smile at her. It was actually sincere for once. "I'm sorry I snapped like that. And uh-thanks." It wasn't like Diadel to not give credit where credit was due and without Aris, he was pretty sure this would have gone much much worse... though without her it wouldn't have even happened. Well... not yet. 

Another thing was Jade. Diadel saw her wings in the back yard and was so intrigued by it. Halflings like that? They weren't very well liked. And it seemed like it was something she was trying to hide..:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back