• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fae Academy (Closed)

Jack felt the nudge and turned to look at Ferris... What? Did he want him to use the shield out here? Wouldn't that like damn near kill him?! "I-I no need to thank me Jade, instead just be strong okay." He carefully took her off his back and ran a hand over her hair, "Run with Ferris for me okay? I'll be right behind but I don't want to be too close to him when I use the shield." Jack kissed the top of her head before taking a few steps back and giving them both a nod.

Once he was far enough outside he began to use the shield, it wasn't as bright as usual, no matter how hard he focused. Maybe that was a good thing. It would do the job it appeared but it was just strange...

As Jade and Ferris started moving, Jack followed quickly behind, trying to keep the golden aura large enough to hurt and keep back the others. Out of the corner of his eye Jack saw a few of the guards running straight for Jade and Ferris and well.. he kind of lost control. The light exploded around him. He tried his best to stop it, reel it in. But he couldn't. The damage was probably already done anyways. They made it to the hallway and Jack stumbled over a guard on the ground, causing the shield to finally break down.

Aris said she loved him! Well sort of, kinda. In a weird way. Diadel's chest felt lighter just by that one comment. She took the potion and Diadel watched with eager eyes. It was supposed to work pretty much instantly right? No problem. But when Aris began to hold her head. "A-Aris? Wait what's wrong?"

Diadel knelt down and put his hands on either side of her face, peering into her eyes with concern written all over his own. What was happening to her? The potion shouldn't have had any adverse side affect. At least not according to Ellsie and Jade. Everything should have gone smoothly, at least once he had gotten her to take the damn thing. "Aris.. it's okay. It'll be okay. I'm here, I'll do whatever I can okay?" He pressed his forehead against hers and ran his hands down to cover over hers. "You said my name. You can remember me right? Remember school? Going on the patrols? Remember the cabin and you trying to be sneaky?" That probably wasn't the best to bring up, considering it was the day her mother died. But maybe that would help some parts of her memory click.

Outside Diadel could vaguely tune in on a scream and then footsteps. The scream seemed too far away to be too concerned about but the footsteps? Those were right outside the damn door.

Aris felt her head swimming, it was as if she was drowning in memories and she couldn't get out. Which ones were real and which ones were fake? She couldn't decipher. It was getting harder and harder for her to breath. Tears ran down her face as she struggled to come to her senses. It was so easy to forget that he Diadel was in the room with her, Aris felt like she was the only person in the world at the moment. That is until she felt his hands on her cheeks. Her tear stained eyes burst open to look at his golden ones. "I..." She remembered him, but what memories were the real ones? And then he started listing off memories. The patrols with him, the desire she felt to strangle him half the time. The time he transformed and she held him. The fear in his eyes...that was real. That had to be. The reason she got stuck in the apartment with the lot of them. Jades black wing. Her dad. Her siblings. The angels, the cabin, and...

"My mom..." It was instant. Her mind stopped racing, it was like the calm after a horrible storm. She finally figured it out, and she was exhausted. "Diadel..." She sniffled quietly and suddenly threw her arms around him for a tight hug, her face burying into his neck. "I-I am so sorry I forgot about you! Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?" She pulled away quickly and held his face in her hands, her big blue eyes looking him over to see if he was injured. "Dez has so many people looking for you guys, I'm so sorry..." Quickly she stood up and helped him to his feet. "We have to go, fast. If Dez knows you guys are here she's going to send Fred. He's not himself, Diadel. He's been...scary the past few weeks. Like a new person scary. I don't want to see him angry." Aris gave herself a quick look over. All dolled up and in a wedding dress. She supposed there was no changing before they left, unfortunately. "Let's go." She smiled at him before opening the door, her eyes going wide when she seen the tall dark and intimidating Fred. "O-Oh, well, um." This was bad. Aris' blue eyes looked around the room to see if she could open a portal.

---

"Don't even think about it, girly." Fred pressed a button and the choker around Aris' neck started to shock her. "Now, I didn't go through all this bullshit with that witch just to have you run off on me. I've had just enough of your disobedient behavior, Aris. You were such a good girl before Diadel came back." His soulless eyes glared over at Diadel before letting out a loud sigh. "It sucks that I once called you a friend. Too bad I have to kill you, now." An invisible hand wrapped around Diadel's throat and pinned him to a wall, allowing Fred to pick Aris up and throw her over his shoulder. "You'll die like Jack did. Unfortunately for you, demons don't become angels. As for her? Don't worry about her. I'll shock her into submission." He turned the dial on the remote and made it emit a stronger shock. "All I wanted was a cute housewife that provided me with strong children. Now, if I have to keep her tied down or shocked 24/7 that will be unfortunate. But her bloodline is strong. Too bad. If it wasn't for that maybe I'd let you keep her Diadel." The hand tightened around Diade's throat, Fred's red eyes looking him over. "I want her to watch you die so she knows what happens when she disobeys an order. Maybe it'll get her to be obedient."

That rescue mission? Yeah it turned into a complete and total disaster! If anything it made everything worse! How could they have screwed this up this badly!? Emorie stood looking at the place where the portal had just closed behind her after being dragged through the damn thing by the others. It had gotten bad fast. They had no chance but to leave without Aris... and Diadel. They had heard the terrible scream from somewhere outside that door, they moved to try and help but before they knew it people were tugging at the door from the hallway. They had to leave. Or else they would all be caught.

Within minutes Emorie had lost so much. This life that she had been living for the past year was gone. She couldn't ever go back now, no matter what. She had caused some issues before but now? Now she had literally waged an attack on the dark! Not to mention the fact that suddenly two of her best friends were gone. Two people she saw every day for the past year! It hadn't even dawned on her was possible to lose... It should have been so easy... Emorie under estimated both Dez and Fred.

"W-What are we going to do?" Emorie turned and looked at her friends, her eyes welling up with tears that she tried so hard to keep at bay. Everyone looked worse for wear, hell Ellsie had gotten STABBED. Emorie herself was bloody and bruised to hell. "We can't do this obviously! We couldn't do it with Diadel and now we have to figure this out without him! And now they're going to be ready for it!" Emorie turned and kicked over a table without even thinking. "Just SHIT!"

Ellsie fell onto the couch the moment her feet hit the wooden floor of the cabin, her body contorting in pain from the wound in her back. Adrenaline had kept her moving but now it was all wearing off and the reality of their situation was starting to wear on her. As a vampire she never felt pain like this but once again if she was still a vampire this would have killed her more than likely. Even if it was on the wrong side of the body.

The portal closed and Emorie was slowly losing it. When the table fell over Ellsie winced a little and let out a sign. "Emorie sit down. And Jade I could really use some help here..." Ellsie looked over at the blonde with pleading eyes as she turned her body to reveal the wound.

"For now all we can do is recharge and make a plan. I know we didn't want to ask the adults to step in but we have to let them in on the plan now. We at least need to know what they would do. Demitri knows that crazy bitch better than anyone and Lil and Red would surely have multiple ideas on how to take her down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back