• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fae Academy (Closed)

"Oh my..." Lilax sighed and scooped Wren up from the ground, her eyes rolling back in her head as she walked over to the looming portal between her apartment and hell. "Ehem." At first she coughed politely, her hip bouncing to keep the nearly napping infant at peace. "I am not particularly comfortable with this portal being open. Not when my fiances crazy ex is somewhere on the other side of it and my child is trying to nap!" Her voice was deadly calm as she carefully stepped through the portal. Being down here made her so uneasy that her eyes were beginning to turn white. "Now, lets all step to my living room. I'll order more Thai and we will all talk this out like the adults all you kids are trying to be!" Lilax growled and and looked at the teenagers before turning to Demitri, "Leave the boy alone."

Lilax returned to her living room and her eyes went back to normal, though her stare turned hard on Emorie. "I was uneasy already about the army. Now I am no substitute for your mother but I have helped raise you and I can promise you if you return to that place I will drag you back by your ears."

Emorie watched as all hell broke loose. Demitri was freaking out. Nothing new. He would realize he was wrong soon enough. Especially after he opened the portal. The vision on the other side made Emorie let out a curt laugh, her eyebrow raising at Diadel and Aris. So that was all those nights of paperwork then huh? Did this mean the wedding was off then?! Emories rambling mind was cut off when Lilax swooped by, a pissed off Lilax was a scary thing. A pissed off Lilax with a new baby? Emorie sunk into the couch and shut her mouth.

In Diadels apartment you could hear the chaos. Ferris trying to defend Diadel but only offending Demitri in the process. Lilax was scolding. And Demitri was freaking the fuck out.

"I suggest you listen... she will literally drag you all here for food and family time...." Emorie sighed and ran a hand through her hair just as the blonde woman stepped back through the portal. She could almost feel the ice on her skin from the stare. Lilax was serious in what she said, Emorie could feel it. But even with Dez as the leader, she had finally found a place she felt important. It was lonely. She would have much rather been with her friends back at the school but there was nothing for her to do there.
No purpose. What could she do? Keep working in the library?

Emorie felt herself looking past the woman and to Ferris. Her chest tightened a little. There was him. Someone that was her best friend and someone that meant so much to her. Someone that she wanted to be near for a very long time. But she couldn't just chase some boy around... Emorie needed to have a place in the world. Especially after her mothers death. The angels needed to be stopped and the army was her best chance at helping that cause... no matter how lonely.

Ellsie quickly moved inside with the others, her arms around Kai as best she could manage. At this point she was running on pure defiance, stupid water wasn't going to take her down like some deadly illness. Kai crashed to the couch and Ellsie went down with him, her body sinking into the plush material for a moment before she finally pushed herself up and quickly removed the drenched sweater from around her shoulders. She took the soaked thing and folded it, placing it over the Kais forehead before she leaned over him and gave him a small smile. "Hey you're okay. Jade will take care if you okay." She ran her hand gently over his cheek before turning away and looking over at Jade.

Suddenly all the guilt was back. When Jade spoke to Jack she couldn't even look up at him. It was too hard. Why were they here? What should she say... what could she say?

"I needed to see you guys. I, I really messed up." Ellsie leaned forward and gently sat her head in her own hands as her eyes fell shut. Hell, why did water do this to her. She felt so drained. This was such a weird weakness! Such a stupid one!! "I ruined a lot. I just wanted to say I was sorry." Ellsie wasn't making much sense but she was struggling to stay awake at all.

When Demitri suddenly appeared it was pretty awful to be fairly honest. Diadels shirt was gone and across the room, he had picked Aris up and well... they were both succubus, even in the tiniest bit. It was easy to see where this was going. At least until Diadel gently dropped Aris and quickly turned to face the quickly growing crowd. "Take a picture why don't you! Fuck!" His face was bright red as he shoved a hand through his swooped pink hair. Why now? And why was Demitri freaking out anyways?!

Conquests? "What the fuck Demitri! Suddenly she's your daughter? HAH!" Diadel hissed at the man just as Lilax stepped in and began scolding. Diadel straightened himself and gave her a small nod. Even Diadel knew she had a point. It was a very bad idea for her to be in the same vicinity has his mom and at this point... he'd almost rather be on the side of the so called bimbo. "Thanks Ferris..." Diadel shot a smile at the guy before scooping his shirt off the floor and pulling it on before looking at Demitri once again.

"For your information. She's marrying some jackass named Fred that hits her. Thanks to mommy dearest. I'm not the issue here. But thanks for always seeing the worst in me." As Diadel pushed past he flipped Demitri off with his hurt hand, the one that still showed a few signs of the fight. His eyes looked at Aris however as she was hauled over her fathers shoulder. "She's rather capable of walking herself."

Diadel stepped into the living room and looked at Emories smug face. Lilax had just finished scolding her so it was mostly gone. But he didn't miss that look when the portal first opened. "Why are you so high and mighty? You and your boy are still playing friend zone."

Jades hands against his skin instantly made him calm. And the names, Ellsie and Kai? Seemed strangely familiar. His blue green eyes stuck on hers for a moment as the aura quickly died down. He could feel her breath on his lips and another flash hit him like a damn train. Sitting in some apartment, Jack was crying and holding onto Jade. Everyone around them looked uncomfortable and Ellsie was yelling. That was Ellsie right? It looked like that girl...

When the vision faded the others were already inside. Jack quickly followed and stood behind them all, wide eyes at the two collapsed on the couch. "I-yeah of course!" Jack ran off and found the wash cloths in the bathroom. He wet quite a few of them but kept some dry. Ellsie needed dry. Why did he even know that?

Jack returned and handed the wet wash cloths to Jade before handing the dry ones to Ellsie. "These will help right? Anything else you need me to do?"

"But she-but they-but ugh!!" Demitri fell to the ground when Aris' foot landed the blow to his stomach. "Fuck! Brat!" He growled loudly at everyone. Well, until Lilax came in scolding him like a child. "He's the one that told me he didn't understand why a succubus would settle for one person..." he grumbled quietly and stood up, walking through the portal after everyone. The portal closed and he crashed down on the large couch.

"Diadel i watched over you for the years you were in the school. I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay with your mom, this just proves how evil and twisted she is. Aris, she's not a mother figure. For all we know she planned your mother getting killed. I may not be the best parent but dammit I'm all you have. Emorie, your father wouldn't approve and you know it. Come back to the school guys, it's safe from demons and angels." After a couple seconds he processed something Diadel had said. "Fred? As in one of the kings of hell sons? He's always been a bit off. What does she think she's doing? Her next daughter would be marrying a king of hell. Why is she marrying you off to one?"

--

Ferris made his way through the portal after Lilax, smiling back at Diadel and Aris. "We'll take care of this so you can head back." He sat down on the sectional and glanced over at Emorie as Lilax scolded her. "Em, you can come back to the school. You know that right? We'd get to see each other all the time again. You can manage the library! Maybe even a book club. Ooh, the music department needs someone. Kai and I have sports under control. Just, please?" He gave her a hopeful smile. He didn't mind going to hell to see her, he'd travel anywhere to see her, but having her back home would make him relax. Just knowing she was safe. The school grounds was a safe haven.

"Diadel and Aris, you could teach-uh...gym? Oh! You could train people!" He knew full well that this wasn't going to be easy, and they probably wouldn't go for it, but they were his friends. He needed to try.

Jade smiled sweetly at Kai as the wounds started to close on his arms. "Sorry about this, I didn't know that it would hurt you. I thought it was just a shield." As one arm healed up she reached for the other one, her golden eyes looking over at Ellsie. She was sorry? About what? The only thing that had changed was Jack...that must have been it! Was she involved in his death somehow? Not sweet Ellsie... "Ellsie, just relax. We'll talk once you're not soaking wet."

Once Jack came back with the towels she laid the wet cloths on the wounded parts of Kai's body, standing up slowly once that was said and done. "You've done great, thank you Jack. I'll just run and get Jade some dry clothes." Gently she rubbed Jacks arm and looked back at the two of them. "Just watch over them, they're weak in their current state." With that said Jade bounced up the stairs quickly and started to dig through her closet. A light pink halter dress, perfect!

Before Jade made it out of the room she was pinned to the wall off of the ground by a hand around her throat. She coughed quietly at the strong grip around her neck, her hands clenching shut. "Mind explaining why there's a fairy and a demon in my living room? Im forced to except the fact that you're a disgusting halfling, but who said I have to accept others? You're really overstepping your boundaries, girl."

--

One minute she was lip locked with a shirtless Diadel having probably the best time ever, then the next a portal was opened and there was a bunch of yelling going on. Her icy blue eyes narrowed up at Demitri, her arms crossing across her chest. "I'm sorry, what? Who in the fuck gave you the right to call the shots on my life-- let me go!" Aris squealed as Demitri picked her up over his shoulder. Quickly she squirmed as she listened to what he was saying, her jaw dropping at the words coming out of his mouth. Ferris was right, he was a new person. Not the same cocky kid from school. He deserved to be treated with more respect.

Aris gave Demitri a swift kick to his stomach to make him let her go. Once she was free she followed after Diadel through the portal, her long lashes batting at Emorie. "I, err. This just started today, so don't go thinking this has been an ongoing thing." It would be an ongoing thing she hoped, but she didn't want Emorie to think that's why Aris had made it so far in the army!

"I'm sorry, why did you stop us and drag us back here? Emorie I get, but Dez is Diadels mom and my mentor. Just because Demitri likes to call himself my father doesn't mean he gets to call the shots on my life. And Emorie is doing pretty great down in Hell." Aris fixed her bunched up sweater before she sat down on the couch, her hand reaching for Diadels to pull him down next to her.

Kai groaned quietly when the soaked sweater was placed on his forehead. "Thanks Ellsie...sorry about the water barrier. That light though..." he sighed quietly. Honestly he felt awful! He didn't think twice about putting it up, but he was fully aware of what water did to her. It might have slipped his mind though in the heat of the moment.

"Thanks, Jade." He watched her heal his arms, giving a small nod towards Jack. "You too bro. Good to see you... my name is Jack. We used to be pretty good friends and roommates." Slowly he sat up as Jade walked away up the stairs. "So the husband. As bad as we thought he'd be or worse?" His attention went back to Ellsie with a small sigh. He pulled her down on the couch next to her and used a dry towel to dry her hair. "Just relax. We can explain later."

Lilax turned to Aris as the girl sat down on the couch, pulling the pink haired boy with her, what a little brat. "Demitri, here. Put her down for a nap." She moved to Demitri and placed the small child in his hands before she looked back at the children. Because thats what they were. Children. They thought they knew what they were getting into, they thought they knew this woman that was supposedly taking care of them. They thought they were strong. Physically they may be but everyone knew damn well that both of those girls in that army were only being so strong because their mothers deaths left them emotionally wrecked.

"I won't pretend to be your mothers. I won't pretend to be able to force you what to do. But I'm also not going to pretend like I don't know you're being ignorant." Lilax stood in front of them for a moment before suddenly cringing at her leader like stance and talk. She finally let go a sigh and sat down on her coffee table, looking over Aris and Diadel before turning to Emorie and Ferris. "All of you are great and strong willed kids. But we've lived through this before. And while I don't want to speak ill of Diadel's mother, I don't think he'll mind..." She gave him a small look. Diadel had said Dez was held up in a mental hospital and suddenly she was fine enough to run an army? No. Even this teenager had to understand that it was all a facade.

"Dez isn't matronly or compassionate. She's passionate and possesive. Anything she has done to help any of you is because she wants something out of it. Trust me." Lilax thought back to her brothers few days dating the wench. It was just awful.

"I'm not saying run back to the school and pretend like you're normal and safe. I'm not saying that at all because thats not what I did. I'm just asking that you don't act naive and fall into traps. Hell, Emorie you heard what Demitri said, the witch that tricked your sister is in Dez's company!"

"I honestly couldn't care less assface. I'm just hoping this means I don't have to attend a disgustingly gaudy wedding thrown by your mother for your girlfriend!" Emorie spat at Diadel as he commented on her own love life. It was none of his damn business. Plus her crush was something she would just have to grow out of. They weren't cute and young anymore and eventually Ferris would meet some girl he really liked. Emorie didn't want to be crushed when that happened.

As the living room grew once more Emorie made room on the couch, raising a brow at Aris as she defended herself as well. "Yeah sure, I just may puke if you two decide to ever do that again in the public eye." She made a fake gagging noise before nudging Aris and winking. That is until she started talking and Emorie found herself sinking into the couch again. Lilax's talks were some of the most sobering things to ever listen to. But sometimes the woman was down right scary. "Now you got her going..." A sigh escaped her lips as Lilax began her speech. It was all good points she assumed but... in their time down there the only really bad thing that Dez had done was the wedding! Well and the ignoring Diadels existence... Oh! And not helping with the attack... and there was that time....

"Holy shit." Emorie suddenly said. Leaning forward and running a hand over her short hair. Dez was... Dez was so manipulative. "She is such an elitist! Oh my god!" She stood and gritted her teeth, the witch comment made so much click. Why help Ellsie remove the vampire? Because it took magic from Emorie and made her more traditionally dark Fae. That's why. Besides herself, Emorie couldn't think of a single other light fae creature in the ranks. And then there was Aris... while Emorie still couldnt understand the wedding. She could understand why Dez was obsessed with Aris and not her own son. Aris was part Demitri and from stories of the past... Dez didn't handle the break up well.

Emorie leaned against a wall and looked down at the floor with a heavy sigh. "I can't go back there. I just can't do it. It's too possible that Dez was involved in so much more than we thought..." Including killing out mothers? Emorie thought she should probably leave that part out but it was still plausible. How would the angels have known about parent teacher conferences? Or even where the school was? Someone was a rat of some sort. She looked over at Ferris and gave him a small frown, "I don't think I can go back there either. It would feel like time stopped... I don't think I'd be useful there. Not anymore. The school wants the kids safe, not ready to fight. I don't disagree... but this is all going to erupt any time now. I don't want to be on the sidelines."

Just relax he said. HAH! Ellsie was too tired to laugh or else she would have. Instead she just allowed him to put the towel on her hair and she fell back into the couch cushions more. "Don't be sorry, I'm the idiot that tried to play nice girl when obviously that isn't the case." Her eyes moved slowly over to Jack, giving him a tiny sad smile before letting her eyes fall shut again. "I'm Ellsie. I was also your roommate... One time I helped you after you punched out Jade's boyfriend at a party. It was actually kind of funny..." She squeezed her eyes shut a little more, trying to hold in the tears that began to sting. Jack was supposed to already know this! Ellsie shouldnt have to remind him but it was her fault he was like this! She didn't even deserve to ever be his friend again but... she wanted to at least apologize. Eventually.

"Husband? Ew." Ellsie couldn't help but growl a little as she finally sat up, her eyes opening and scanning the path that Jade had just left through. Ellsie could remember being one of the only ones besides Jack to be totally against sending Jade back to the angels and look where that got us! Plus Jade looked terrible... Ellsie didn't want to say it but it was true! It was almost like she was sick.

A thud sounded from where Jade had gone and Ellsie jumped a little. "That was loud... Jack do you know what that was?" She moved to stand only to fall back into the couch again, her legs still a little fragile. "You should go check."

Jack heard the thud before Ellsie even had to say much of anything. His mind had been trying to connect the memories of his roommates to the words they said but it was a struggle and the moment he heard that large sound, all thought was gone. Ellsie moved to go to Jade but it was obvious that wasn't going to happen. "Yeah, you're right. You guys just stay here okay?" Jack stood and slowly made his way up the stairs. The closer he got he could hear sounds of talking. No, Jade's husband. That was his gravely voice. What was he saying?

Jack turned a corner and almost instantly the golden aura was around him. "What in the fuck are you doing?" His voice was a growl as the aura moved from around himself to also around Jade, the force making it's way between the large mans hand and her throat. Enough to break the connection and let Jade drop from the choke. "How could you hurt a lady like that?" Jack knew full well he wasn't strong enough to fight this guy. He was huge! But he also couldn't stand by and let Jade get hurt.

"You lay another damn hand on her and you'll regret it. I don't care who you are!" Jack yelled and knelt besides Jade, his arm holding outward towards the male and protruding a giant shield that pushed her husband further and further away. He looked down at Jade and wrapped one of his arms under her shoulders to help her up. "Are you okay? Jade?"

"Talk all the shit you want at this point." Diadel grumbled as he was pulled down beside Aris and Lilax began some speech. Most times when he was around this woman he found himself tuning her out but this time he made sure to listen. A few times he wanted to step in and defend his mother but he found himself quickly shutting his mouth because well... she had a point. Diadel had felt strange ever since finding the hospital room empty that day. It just didn't make any sense. Especially when he found that she was back to her old job of running an army. How could someone who couldn't cook run an entire army? They just couldn't...

Diadel reached over and carefully took Aris' hand in his, squeezing it gently before he raised an eyebrow and Emorie's sudden outburst. "It's because she wants Aris as a child more than she wants me. I'm just some demon wolf hybrid that she had as another number... Aris is a full blooded demon like my mom. And even more she's Demitri's blood. You were some high hell type shit right Demitri?" Diadel looked at the man with a raised brow. Maybe in some strange twisted way Dez saw Aris as her own. Like if the wedding between Demitri and Dez actually happened then Aris would have been theirs.. and Diadel would have never had to exist.

Jade could feel herself losing consciousness from the lack of air she was getting. What was he saying? Something about halflings...was that the problem he had with her? The fact that she was half demon? It wasn't her fault! Then she heard a voice, and felt the familiar warm glow around her form. It pushed Malachi away from the blonde girl and she fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air. "J..Jack..." she smiled weakly up at him as he knelt down to her and helped her stand up. Her legs felt like jello and everything was fuzzy. Her hands gently held onto him as she leaned against him, her head resting against his chest.

"See? What kind of life is this? Do you get it now? I'm not cut out for this... I just wish I would have stayed. That way we could have been together. Maybe then you wouldn't have died..."

Meanwhile, Malachi backed away from the light and hit the wall on the opposite side of the room. The light was blinding, and he felt like his skin was burning. "What kind of witchery is this?! Put that down before I kill the lot of you! She can still have my children with every bone in her body broken! Who the hell are you, anyways?!"

--

Aris situated on the couch uncomfortably. The only thing that kept her grounded was Diadel holding her hand. Was everything they said true? Did Dez really have something to do with her moms death? Dez thought Aris more like a child than Diadel? Quickly she pulled out her phone and growled loudly as she texted Dez. "We need to talk. NOW." She reached over and planted a long kiss on Diadels lips. "I love you, you know that right?" She had said that time and time before, and hopefully now he would believe her. Before he could say anything she jumped to her feet. "While you guys sit around discussing this over tea, I'm going to go get some fucking answers." Aris made a portal and gave a small apologetic smile to Lilax and Demitri. "Sorry, I know you don't like portals in the living room. It won't be for long." With that said she jumped through the portal, the portal shutting as she entered it.

On the other side of the portal she walked into Dez's house, her eyes narrowing at the woman. "A few things. One, you think more of me then your own son? What the fuck is wrong with you? You know how great he is? How anyone else in his position wouldn't have made it? He survived for years while you played psycho Sally in the nuthouse!" Aris growled again and felt ice tickling her skin. "Two, did you send that witch to remove the fairy from Emorie?" More of her skin became ice, her eyes turning white. "And three. Did you have anything to do with the angels showing up at the PT conferences? Because if you did I swear on everything good and demonic Dez, I will fucking destroy you." The temperature was dropping rapidly, their breath visible with each breath.

--

Dez had been trying to get ahold of Aris and Demitri all day. Where the hell were those two? Her worst nightmare must have came true, they found out how each other felt. Ugh! That ruined her plans. Their mistake, really. Now Aris had to forget.

When she appeared in the living room she smiled gently at the girl. "Aris honey, you would think so low of me?" She stood to her feet and shivered as the temperature dropped. Regardless, she made her way to the ice covered girl. "My sweet. Look into my eyes and I will explain everything." Just as she did with Hollis she cupped Aris' face and stared deep into her white eyes with her red ones. "I hate to do this to you, honey. But you need to forget. Forget the days at the school. Forget your life. Forget your friends. You are my daughter, Aris. The daughter of a full blooded succubus. Forget the ice powers, that part of you is gone. You are my second in command, my darling daughter." Her hands fell from Aris' face and she ran a hand through her dark hair. "Honey, you look tired. Why don't you go rest?"

"We don't need to go back to the school then, we can travel! Something--" before he knew it another portal was opening. It closed just as quickly as it appeared, and his eyes looked over the group to see who was missing. He had been too preoccupied with coming up with an idea for Emorie to even notice Aris leaving. "What-oh, crap! She's unstable, she's going to do something she'll regret!" He looked over at Emorie and Diadel with panic in his eyes. "Diadel dude, let's go see your mom. That's gotta be where Aris went!"

Everything was quickly turning to chaos and Emorie found herself thriving. This is what she did. This is what she was trained for. Control. Not only by Dez but because of her time in the human world and her time with her aunt. "Okay, calm down. Just chill out." She pushed off the wall and moved to Ferris grabbing his shoulders and giving him a small shake as she looked at him eyebrows raised, "We'll go but Ferris, this isn't going to go well. I want you to know that this cant go like the attack the other day. You're going to have to keep your cool. If Dez is pissed off it will be hard enough to even leave. And I'm sure she's mega pissed. Someones make out was going on right when Aris had an appointment to look at dresses." She looked at Diadel with a small glare. Did that boy have to do everything he could to piss his mom off?

Emorie gave Ferris a small smile and gave his shoulders a squeeze before turning back to the living room and looking at Lilax. "If Aris has royally pissed her off then Dez will look at the school first once we get out of there. You should let Red know. She didn't ever want the school but if Aris and Diadel end up there it will be another story."

Demitri opened a portal for them, back to the apartment they had all just left. "I'll call you guys okay? I don't want her to be able to track us back here." Suddenly something hit her. "Wait Ferris." Emorie turned to him with wide eyes, "Ellsie and Kai are back at the house aren't they? Shit." The portal was open in front of her but Emorie took the time to try to call both her sister and Kai. Both went to voicemail. Shit. Fuck! Why was Ellsie for once not attached to her phone?! Emorie's fingers went up around the necklace her father had left and she focused hard. Hard enough to the point of a headache. A small part of her could feel her sister, but that was it. Ellsie? She thought... Ellsie, if you can hear me have Kai portal you guys to... shit where? Oh! The cabin at home. Not home, Duluth. The cabin in Duluth. I'll meet you there.

Emorie quickly gave Lilax and Demitri a hug before grabbing both boys by the arms and pushing them through the portal before following herself. It closing behind her. They made their way quickly to Dez's house, Emorie avoiding everyones hellos and comments as she passed. She had felt so good here but suddenly being a part of this all just felt so gross. Outside of the womans home Emorie reached over suddenly and grabbed Ferris' hand. "I can go alone... It'll be less threatening and I can understand if Diadel doesn't want to make his mom even more... distant...."

Ellsie watched as Jack left, her eyes struggling to stay open. "This sucks..." She sighed, falling back further, her head resting against Kai's shoulder as she slipped into a light sleep. The noises from upstairs were just distant background noise. Not that she could do anything to help even if she tried. However, her sisters sudden voice in her head? Was it a dream? Ellsie let out a few small groans as she moved to get more comfortable. It had to be a dream, Emorie didn't have any magic. But something about this felt real. Urgent. Dangerous.

Ellsie sat up suddenly, finding a new strength out of her sisters worry. Why the cabin? Not the school? What was going on?

"Kai, Kai wake up... come on Kai!" Ellsie reached over and was shaking the soaking wet male, her eyes darting over to the stairs at the ruckus. Was that Jade's husband yelling? Oh hell. They needed to get out of here anyways. And Ellsie wasn't leaving Jade this time. The others overruled her and Jack last time but not again. "Kai wake up we need a portal. We need to leave." Ellsie shook him desperately again before turning back to the stairs, "Jack, Jade come on!" She yelled, at this point who cared who heard. Someone was already pissed off anyways.

"Kai come on!" Ellsie reached over and pulled out a strand of the guys hair, that was how Emorie used to always wake her up! Rude... but effective!

"You're right I do see. That's why you're not staying here. Someone has to understand..." Jack put his arm firmly around her, standing up and holding Jade against him by the waist. Not all angels could be like this jackass right? They just had to be ignorant to what was going on here. That had to be it. But suddenly, Malachi's question made something in Jack click. Who was he? WHO WAS HE? Oh hell no. This guy had to be kidding right? Suddenly so much of it was back. Whether it occured from luck or pure rage was unknown but Jack knew who he was. He was a good guy with a hell of a big family and a hell of a big heart. He had friends and was in love and was fun!

"I'm the guy that your wife is thinking about when you desperately attempt to make a child with your infertile Viagra needing decrepit ass." Jack glared at the large man and focused on making the light bigger, to the point where it filled the room and pushed Malachi up against the wall. "They took Jade from me because you're supposedly something special, but if a day old angel turning on the light can wreck you, I don't think we have much else to discuss here."

Jack growled before leaning down and picking up Jade over his shoulder as he heard Ellsie yell. "We have something to talk about too ma'am. I'm not very happy with what you've been trying to do..." He held her securely with one hand while the other remained held out towards Malachi. "Come after us and I'll do it again I swear." He moved quickly, running down the stairs and finding Ellsie and Kai on the couch.

"Come on girl, we need out of here. Can't you portal? Or is that just a demon thing?"

Diadel was about to jump up after her but before he could even react to Aris' exit, Emorie was up and acting like a true leader. It honestly kind of shocked Diadel. This little runt was showing how she was able to handle all those trainees. Before it didn't make sense but seeing her now was almost like listening to Lilax or his mother speak. He could see how her and Aris got along so well now...

"She's already pissed. Trust me." Diadel took out his phone and waved it a little in the air before taking the thing and breaking it in half in his hands. "Tracking." Diadel loved his mother. Past tense. But now he was seeing a part of her that he never knew. A part of his own blood that scared even him. Both of his parents were downright evil... there was no other way to put it! And hell! It sounded like his mom belonged in the hospital for other mental reasons!

Diadel walked over to Demitri as Emorie spoke to Ferris, holding out his hand for a handshake. "I know you were just super pissed at me. And I know Aris likes to say that you're only blood to her. But, I promise that I'll try to keep her safe. From my mom and from anything else. I can't just allow Dez to try to use Aris like this..." He swallowed hard and blushed a little, "I know I've said some bullshit to you in the past but I do really love her. I understand it now. You and the bim- Lilax." Diadel gave the both of them a small smile before getting dragged away by Emorie and shoved through the portal.

"Listen the second she feels threatened, she's going to call for help. We've learned she doesn't do any dirty business herself unless she has to..." Or unless it sounds fun. The thought made him shutter a tiny bit. Outside the house Emorie started about going in alone, "Now way squirt! If anyone is getting a piece of the action its me. She's done this for way too fucking long."

Diadel didn't wait, he just stormed in, ready for whatever happened. "Mom! Aris! Where are you guys?"

"J-Jack, I have to stay!" Her golden eyes stared up at him as he held her to him. "I-I-I have the cuffs! I-" her eyes looked down at the cuffs around her wrists, the golden light engulfing them and practically melting them off as soon as the light filled the room. "I, er, okay then..." Her face heated at what Jack said. 'The guy that your wife thinks about'. He wasn't wrong, thinking about him was probably the only thing that made the whole thing somewhat bearable. "Wait, Jack? You remember now?" Jade squealed quietly as she was placed over his shoulder, her hands clinging to his shirt.

"Jack! I, I have nothing to say about what I've been doing!" She frowned quietly as they made their way through the house, giving a small eye roll at his question. "I'm a demon too, dummy. But where are we going?" Jade slid to her feet and gently stumbled. "The cabin?" Jade closed her eyes and envisioned the cabin, her hands stretching out. Black and purple swirls poured from her hands and settled in the middle of the air.

"There we go. I can't hold it for long." It took up the remaining energy she had. She stumbled her way through the portal and crashed on the dusty couch, coughing slightly as she curled in a ball. The poisoning, the portal, the nearly being strangled to death...she was surprised she was still conscious. "Jack..." she whimpered helplessly. Did he really remember everything? She could only hope...

--

Dez raised a brow as Diadel suddenly burst into the home. She was sitting on the plush couch with Aris resting her head on her lap, the girl fast asleep. "Would you mind keeping it down sweetie? Getting your memory erased is so tiring. And the spell that it takes to erase such strong memories? Oh so exhausting. I've perfected it over the years, so here's to hoping that it actually works this time." Dez smiled wickedly and stood to her full height, walking over to Diadel.

"My sweet boy. We've discussed this. Aris is going to marry Fred. I understand your feelings for her, and her feelings towards you are just as strong. But this will not be happening. I'm glad you two had your little fun, I hope you got plenty of it. Because it will not be happening again. She doesn't even remember you, honey. She doesn't know your name, she doesn't know your past. She thinks she's my daughter, and she will be marrying Fred in a weeks time."

The raven haired girl stirred on the couch, her icy blue eyes batting open slowly to see Dez and Diadel. "Who's that, mom?" Aris sat up and rubbed her tired eyes with a yawn. He seemed...familiar. Maybe that was her imagination talking.

How in the world did they expect Ferris to stay calm in a time like this?! Aris was missing, they were about to piss off a leader of the army! HELLS army might I mind you! "B-Bye guys see you later!" A quick wave was all they received from Ferris before he was being pulled into a portal by Emorie.

Portals still debilitated him half the time. He shook off the unsteadiness and chased after Emorie. "Girl slow down! She's going to be pissed regardless of how fast we get there! At least if we get there later then maybe she'll have had some time to cool down!" He stopped outside of the house and let out a small groan. "Damn girl you move faster than I remember. Woo boy." He straightened himself up as he leaned against the wall of the house. It was no wonder she was in charge of the vampires! She took control, and she was fast. She was in charge before she even became a complete vampire! Like damn.

"There's no way you're going in alone! Diadel wait!" He ran after Diadel and froze when he seen Dez. So this was the woman. And what was that she was saying? Erasing Aris' memory? "N-No! Why would you do that? What kind of twisted psycho are you?" Ferris was usually calm and collected. But this? This was fucked up.

Kai was in a blissful dream state. He was floating in the middle of the ocean, the seagulls cawing overhead. The gulls were getting louder and louder though. Honestly? They were getting a bit irritating. He groaned quietly and covered his eyes, only to jump awake when he felt someone pull his hair. "What the fuck---" it didn't take him long to realize where he was. Heaven, Jades couch. Jade was opening a portal and nearly fell through it. "It's now or never!" He wrapped an arm securely around Ellsie. "Sorry about the water sweet cheeks!" He shook off the wet towels before leaping through the portal, letting Ellsie go so his wet body wasn't touching her.

"Let me get you a towel or something. Good work, Jade." He moved to the loft and yanked a few blankets and a towel down. A towel and blanket for Ellsie, a blanket to warm Jade. The woman was freezing most of the time. "So what the hell happened? From the sounds of it it sounds like Jack had a bit of his memory back. Is that even possible? And what happened upstairs?"

Ellsie couldn't react before she was pulled into the portal. She was mid sentence! "Not that! Cabin... ugh." Quickly she moved away as Kai let her go, running to the window and yanking the blinds shut. "Don't get too comfy. We're not staying." She looked over at Jade on the couch and gave her friend a small smile. "I'm happy you got away from that man though. Quick moving there." Ellsie moved around the old cabin, rummaging through drawers and pulling out things they had left behind before finally finding a coat. "Here, you'll need it." Ellsie could remember how freezing Jade was before and now she looked so ill it could only be worse. Duluth wasn't known for warmth. Especially when the cabin was in the middle of nowhere on a mountain.

"Emorie said our cabin back home. My parents still own it but we bought it under fake name so no one could track it back to my dad." Ellsie was still so confused as to how she could hear Emorie but she knew now wasn't the time to dwell on that. "Kai if I help you can we portal there? Even though you've never been?"

Something Jade said to Jack suddenly got her attention. His memory? Ellsie turned quickly and stared with wide eyes. "Did you? Did you really?" It was still terrible what happened. But if Jack had his memories back was it really like he died? I mean of course it was... but less awful. He could still walk and talk and remember. No more shapeshifter going on but still. "That reminds me.. of why I was sorry. Jack I think what happened to you is all my fault. It was a witch wasn't it? The way you... the way you died?"

Ellsie quickly followed, skidding to a haunt when Dez spoke out from her couch. Aris was laying in her lap like some pet! "She's not some prize Dez." Emorie spat, her eyes going red rather quickly. How could she wipe someone's memory so frivolously? Was someone else's feelings that disposable to her? Even her own sons! "Diadel is your child! Why wouldn't you want him to be happy!?" Fuck the war. Fuck the bullshit. Anyone could engage in warfare. It took a real psycho to hate their own child. She looked over at Diadel... she was fairly impressed that both of the males at her side were still in their human forms. Even Emorie had gone full camp at this point. So much so that she felt this sickening sense of arrogance coming from Dez that made her own confidence boil.

"I hope your powers have gotten better since you failed on my uncle. Actually you failed with two of them didn't you? Hollis... and Demitri." Emorie snarled and tucked back some of her hair, looking over Dez with hyper sensitive eyes. "So what's your plan, why make her get married and do all this bullshit Dez. What's in it for you?"

Outside Emorie suddenly heard more voices. "Oh now it's adorable that they're trying to be quiet but really Dez? You put me and Aris in charge of training a lot of those kids out there. And anyways we're just talking!" Emorie yelled the last part as she looked betweenness Ferris and Diadel. This wasn't going to go well.

Jack followed through the portal and instantly moved to Jade on the couch, his hands going to hold her face as she coughed slightly. How could he have ever forgotten her? Well... he supposed he really didn't. There was a reason that when he looked at her he had been feeling something the past few days. And now he could remember it all. It was because he was in love with her. "Jade... Jade it's okay. You're okay." Jack leaned down and pressed his lips quickly to her forehead as he half listened to Ellsie behind them.

"Yes, I remember. I remember it all. I don't know how... but it's there. It's all there." Jack was tearing up slightly as he scanned Jades face over and over. "No more of this cyanide bullshit okay lady? No more." Maybe she could heal herself... Jack didn't know. He didn't even know what he did back there to Malachi! "Can you heal yourself? What hurts? Do you need me to do anything." Jack was obsessing over her, his hands moving her gently to check her throat for any bruising. Nothing yet...

Then Ellsie began to apologize for something... something he didn't understand how she was connected or how she even knew! Jack turned and looked at her... his hand moving to his own neck as he gulped. "I think she must have been... I thought it was some lady asking for help and the next thing I knew I was hovering over the ground and choking. Then I woke up and I wasn't the same... How did you know that? Wait no.. more importantly why can't we stay here? Why do you want us to move again? Jade needs rest..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back