• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fabric of Najud [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm also totally okay with starting and having some jump in later in the story. The way I'm going to tell the first narrative it would work fine.

I'm also totally okay with starting and having some jump in later in the story. The way I'm going to tell the first narrative it would work fine.
I get that~
It's just that when too few people join an RP it makes me reluctant to work on my character sheets xD
The prospect of having people to plot with is what I go into this for ^^

Oh sweet, looks like there's gonna be two Na'ka in this- one good guy, one bad guy ^^
Should be an interesting dynamic >]

So, once sim and Ghost have their characters up, we're good to start?
(Well that, and the profiles have been completed for myself, Toast and Steam ^^ )
I may also have told a couple other people about this- please don't be mad ._.

I think I will start today anyway, I'm on Asian time so it's only 2:30 pm for me right now. I think later tonight I'll make the first post and others can join along as they make their characters.

First post of the IC up, I've tagged only those who've put up their characters.

Let me stress there is no rush to post, but now at least we can get started. Any questions, please ask here or PM me, I hope the intro is open-ended enough to allow all the introductions everyone needs.

I think at this point we should go on ahead. There's been one character change but I think otherwise everyone is ready to go.

It might be the late but would it be cool if I joined this?

You, know what I don't wanna hold y'all up, go on ahead.

It's not the reading I have a problem with it's making my mind up on a character.

It's not the reading I have a problem with it's making my mind up on a character.

I mean there's no massive rush, if you want to that's totally fine. I've posted and I'm just waiting on everyone else so you have time to make a character if you so desire.

simj26 simj26 Coco Adel Coco Adel
Did you guys still want to submit characters?

The cast we have so far is:
-Humans: Lei (Ayama), Sergei (Steam)
-Frost elves: Dabria (Ayama), Zoria (Lace)
-Dune elves: Selim (Toast), Aruna (Lace)
-Djinn: Sage of Fire (Toast)
-Na-ka: Prow Sool (Ghost)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back