• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood ~

Joy took Nyr from Elena and carried her on her back "I will take her she will be easier for me to carry," then she whispered "I am still going to give her a tear." She quickly burned herself and cried out allowing her tear to fall on her hand then, with the up most precision she through the tear right into Nyr's mouth "You are important as any of us. Don't you dare say otherwise." She said.

Elena allowed Joy to take care of the fallen Raven. She trotted alongside them.

Her expression stayed grim but mild, fitting her face very well. Her thoughts havent been so grim for a while.

"Nyr." She said in a calm but almost cold tone. "If you knew what ive done, the kind of human i am, youwouldnt look towards me as salvation." She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"You know, I've played chess a lot. You know what happens when a pawn makes it so far into a game?"

her expression lit up just a bit.

"The pawn becomes any other chess piece. Its a very important piece, but it just takes time and opportunity to function. I saw what you did earlier, too. I cant do anything like that."

Rose could only do one last thing, she light her whole body on fire all the spiders that swarmed her turned to ash she fainted and morphed back to her human form. The necklace glowed red and floated back around her neck the chain mended itself and concealed her full power once again the glow faded...

(Guys, when the hell is this scene going to end? I feel like all our characters are going to die here before we even get to the last battle of this rp. Perhaps we should just 'find' some way to kill all the spiders so we can all move on in one piece?)

[QUOTE="Tearlach the Fade](Guys, when the hell is this scene going to end? I feel like all our characters are going to die here before we even get to the last battle of this rp. Perhaps we should just 'find' some way to kill all the spiders so we can all move on in one piece?)

[/QUOTE]
(I think the idea is that since Nyr used this move to blind and weaken them and we lowered their numbers and a few charas went on overkill mode, we can endthe scene)

( let me see if I can help with that )

Nyr could not believe it. These people did not want her to leave? To die? They actually... cared for her? She felt a tear rolling down her cheeks. But for the first time in her life it was not a tear of sorrow - it was joy. She wanted to thank to all of them for their kindness when she felt a sudden change in the wind.

" The spiders... they are retreating...! You... you have done it, we are safe! " she exclaimed then she coughed weakly.

(@Eloya, I don't think everyone understood that. So the spiders are dead, and the is no need for any more death. Alright then.)

Eamon was about to release his power, when he looked at the 'battle ground' and saw that every spider had been killed. He sighed as he stood up gingerly, looking around for his companions.

He smiled in relief when he saw Elena and the new human still alive, this whole ordeal would have been a complete waste of time and power if they had died.

"I'm glad this is over." He said to the group as he reached them, looking at the injured Nyr with a small amount of dread.

"Is there anything in that book of yours that can help her?" He asked Elena, he didn't really care about who lived and who dies, he perfectly understood that everyone besides the humans were all soldiers, protecting the castle at whatever cost so the innocent inside could survive. But he knew that darker and more powerful foes were up ahead, and they needed everyone if they were to survive.

Elena looked around the group, noticing the dragon mirl was missing. She looked anxiously about, fearing the worst.

"You all should.. um.. take care of anyone whos wounded. I'll be back. We're missing a party member. "

"I have this feeling.. She needs rest. Nyr said no magic could fix it, and im usless in that respect." She nodded at her own words as if seeking reassurance before jogging off to the battle scene.

Leg head buzzed and legs ached with sudden loss of adrenaline and the sight of an unconscious joy. Carefully, she lifted the girl up and unraveled the leaf with the tear, letting it roll into the fainted girls lips. She wasnt sure if it was injury or exertion, though.

Running back with the girl was harder now that she realized how tiring these last hours have been, but returning to the group, she was still patient and careful with rose.

She smiled faintly "Well I think everyone needs some rest or we all will collapse on the spot." She said "Nyr are you feeling any better?" Her eyes glowing brightly as she asked. She was feeling protective since her fire was pulling the phoenix out of her.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine](I too care of it. Sorry)

[/QUOTE]
Its ok

Rose stirred when she began to heal, her golden hair draped behind her. She opened her eyes and looked around, when she tried to move she was met with agonizing pain all over from the bites, she winced

Elena felt Roses movement and set her down slowly. She didnt want to jostle the girl too much as she seemed in pain.

"Is it alright if we settle here? We have a large injured party it seems.. or at least exhausted. It would be dangerous to try and move everyone.. right?" She asked, unsure as she inspected the healing wounds of Rose.

" Well that was fun " Rose said and chuckled wincing again she sat up as the pain slowly went away. She fixed her hair behind her in a braid.

Nyr mustered her strength to push herself up into siting position. She smiled weakly at Joy and coughed again.

" I... I feel better, thank you. It was the price of my recklessness, I have never used this spell before. But I felt the urge to do it, it was strange... "

She touched her chest where her heart was and looked up to the others questioningly.

" Please answer me something. I acted because I felt something within me... a warmth unlike I have ever felt before when I saw you all fighting. What was that emotion? "

She smiled "Yep that would be emotion. And if it was warm I have a feeling you were experiencing one of the good ones." She smiled "Have you never felt emotion before?" I asked curious if that was even possible. I was named after an emotion so it was my favorite but I never considered the fact some people may not experience emotion at all.

The dark force recoiled in anger. All of the minions it had summoned now lay in ashes. Without physical soldiers it was useless, but there were no more spiders, and this part of the wood was particularly full of fairy magic. It could feel them even now, beginning to wake and become angry with the disturbance of their realm. It decided to slip away. There would be another chance, for now, its prey had won.

Leia clung to the branch and held back a sob. Suddenly something came crashing through a wall of spiders and landed beside the tree. It took Leia a few moments to register. A Dragon?!! She hit her head, that must have been it. She was dreaming right now, but it felt so real; the screams of the spiders, the roar of the dragon and the searing heat of the flames! It spoke to her and dazed she did not argue with it. Clinging to the stick she had picked up earlier she grasped the creature's horns. As the spiders attacked she noticed some were actually hurting it. Being careful not to slip she climbed down tot he dragon's back and began smacking spiders as best she could. In a flash she was whisked to safety

Ward fought right alongside his companions every step of the way. When Rose fell he fought beside her, defending her as best he could until help came. The humans were safe and they were all alive. Disheveled and limping he came into the midst of their group and looked admiringly at each one of them.

"In all my years as a guardian of Branbern, I have never had the pleasure of fighting alongside such brave and noble allies." He gave Elena and Leia a nod of acknowledgement to know that he was proud of them too. "Elena, you were very brave. That is a gift you have, cherish it."

Come, let us treat the rest of our wounds and prepare supper in the cottage. If he had not known the danger was passed he would never had suggested it, but slowly the fairy lights winked into existence. Ethereal lanterns were lit and everywhere the beings themselves began to wake.

"The night fairies are here. there will be no more evil tonight."

Once the humans were taken care of he went to see Nyr.

"How are you faring?" His concern was genuine and filled his voice, which was deeper now and rumbled in his chest. His keen yellow eyes regarded her from under the deep brow of an eagle. "I saw what you did, that was incredible."

"The only emotion that exists in this world is loyalty, nothing else." Eamon said gruffly, he was a little embarrassed right now, for the first time, he actually needed to be saved in battle, he fought so many of the dark forces before, but never had he ever needed to be saved.

"So, how's the first day on the human guardian been for you Ward." Eamon asked his friend as he turned to look at him, in what was supposed to be a joke by his standards.

Rose waited till she was fully healed to actually stand up. She streached and asked " So now can we eat? " she smirked and chuckled. From earlier when Ward protected her the necklace felt a little...weaker...but Rose didn't notice

Elena listened in as Nyr spoke again. She was happy the other was feeling better, but afraid she couldnt answer Nyrs question herself.

"Well.. warmth sounds like comfort or happiness I suppose?" She answered with a crooked smile.

When Ward approached, she was reminded of his bravery. His limp and injuries were concerning, but at least the greatest trouble was behind for now.

When he called her brave, though, she flinched and looked down with guilt. Hewas wrong. Bravery meant nothing without skill, and here she was useless. No, not just here. At home she was too.

when Eamon cracked the joke, shewas sure she was a weak link.

"Sorry for the burden," mumbled quietly, mainly to herself. "From now on ill handle myself.."

Looking up at the others she stood back to her feet and headed off to where she believed she saw the cottage.

"Shall we go and rest up?"

Ward grinned at his old friend. "Well I nearly got my tail handed to me by hairy, giant, bird-fodder. If you all hadn't been here they would have been feasting on my bones!" He tried to sound good humored about it, but there were times during that fight that he was fearing they would fail.

"The kid gloves are off then." He said grimly. "But we have power too, and this part of the forest does not take kindly to evil."

The cottage was a bit dusty, but tidy and welcoming. The hearth had been piled with fresh logs, just waiting for the spark that would set them ablaze. Ward had to revert back to human form to fit through the door. He made his way to the pantry, opened the doors and grinned.

Every shelf was piled high with food, from cold cuts of meat to steaming hot dumplings and bowls of delicious soups. Delicacies of every description, and he had a sneaky suspicion, they were all the preferred dishes of the present party.

"Dinner is served!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back