• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FableWood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will FINALLY post today. I was going to this weekend, but spent most of the weekend sleeping haha. The most exciting start to my last spring break lol.

Well now, such a curious congregation of people we have here. It is almost as if I were dreaming about some eras long past and were reliving some ancient memories.

Hey guys. Update on the computer situation.
Its bad. I'm basically waiting to see if they can still order the parts to replace. I have no idea how long it will take to fix.

Hey guys. Update on the computer situation.
Its bad. I'm basically waiting to see if they can still order the parts to replace. I have no idea how long it will take to fix.
Hopefully it won't take too long, but replacing parts is a whole lot better then purchasing a brand new one. Sucks that your computer crapped out. Is there a laptop or something you can use in the meantime?

I’d imagine a public library would be the best option, but I’ve no idea if anything of that sort is near where Silver is atm. I think there are some computer options at her workplace, but I’d guess that she could potentially get in trouble if she were to get on RpN at work.

I posted last, so I can't do anything atm unless someone wants to interact with Wu Kong. >.<

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that we don't have to indefinitely wait for Silver to post again before any of us can continue posting and interacting. We can still have character development unfold during this breakfast scene or befriend one another. I purposely had Wu Kong address everyone so that anyone could react to him and start a fun interaction. I'm going to have a lot of free time this coming weekend and would absolutely love to be able to write posts for this RP. Wu Kong is a very fun and lovable character to write for.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that we don't have to indefinitely wait for Silver to post again before any of us can continue posting and interacting. We can still have character development unfold during this breakfast scene or befriend one another. I purposely had Wu Kong address everyone so that anyone could react to him and start a fun interaction. I'm going to have a lot of free time this coming weekend and would absolutely love to be able to write posts for this RP. Wu Kong is a very fun and lovable character to write for.
I had thought he was speaking only to Yo-lai?

^ Not trying to be rude btw. I can be very blunt sometimes, but I mean no harm by it.

I'll see about getting a reply in today or tomorrow. Work has been crazy as well as some other stuff going on in life XD

We do not speak of live action Avatar.........it brings back terrible memories. :-_-lines:
That's why I specified the show lol, I know very well never to let M Knight what's'face anywhere near dear childhood memories. The Monkey King show has a lot of slapstick and lighthearted humour as well as really memorable characters. Not to mention nearly all of the actors are from New Zealand and Australia, so there are the accents XD

That's why I specified the show lol, I know very well never to let M Knight what's'face anywhere near dear childhood memories. The Monkey King show has a lot of slapstick and lighthearted humour as well as really memorable characters. Not to mention nearly all of the actors are from New Zealand and Australia, so there are the accents XD
Ohhh, accents! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back