• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [F4M][D][F] Are you my next writing partner?

Lovelace

Hi Everyone,

I have some room for some new RP partners so I'm throwing the net in hopes to catch some precious goldfish from the depths of this beautiful ocean.

I'm not looking for a particular story and I'd rather we figure it out together. Presently I'm seeking to write assertive female characters with weaknesses and secrets, and I'm seeking anyone who's able to write a male counterpart to such a person. Preferably someone with similar confidence and assertiveness. I do enjoy romance. But this isn't the only thing I'd enjoy having in our stories. We could dabble with darker elements, angst, crime, action, whatever. Keep it within the site rules.

Third person past tense, please. I'm a very experienced writer that enjoys writing poetry and prose, so I can ensure I deliver no run-on sentences, appropriate character development, proficient use of English. In terms of length, quality over quantity, always.

I'm in the GMT+1 timezone.

Please be happy to use FCs. These play a massive role in my enthusiasm for a story. I'll make specific requests, if that's alright, and try to satisfy your interests also.

Please drop a line if interested.

Carpe Diem~

Hello! I'm interested in RPing with you.

I also use third person past tense, and I specialize at character creation and interactions. I can RP both males and females, and generally create a large supporting cast to keep our RP's world alive. I'm in the GMT-6 timezone, but most of my activity is during the morning, so I don't think that'll be much of a problem.

I don't do dark themes, but I can do romance, adventure, action and comedy. I can RP modern settings, futuristic settings, fantasy settings, medieval settings and much more. I'd love to hear more about your ideas for the RP, and I'll share my own once I learn more about what your ideas are.

PM me if you'd like to RP with me.

Hey there! I'm Rayna and I am completely interested in persuing some stories with you. I can play both female and Male characters and have no issues rping as a Male to satisfy your desires in that aspect.

I have been writing for most of my life and have been RolePlaying for 15 years, I tend to do between 2-6 paragraphs depending on the story, where we are, what's offered l, ect.

I also enjoy the darker side of stories with a splash of life and romance. So if any of these things interest you I would be more than happy to write with you.

Hey there! I think you and I would make decent writing partners. Name's Patrick, I've got 3+ years experience, and your idea sounds absolutely fantastic. if this ad is still open, i'd be more than happy to write a story with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back