• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4A playing M] Durarara!! [CCxCC ships!]

Catlestial

Cat-girl central.™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey-o! first things first, I only roleplay with legal adults and prefer partners at least 21+ but 25+ is even better! I write in third person, averaging 2-5 paragraphs a post with more or less depending on the scene! Rewatching Duarara!! And it's one of my absolute favorite light novels/animes in the world. I'd love to focus on a ship and write some stories around it. I'm more than willing to play a good majority of the main cast but wouldnt mind splitting that responsibility! Hit me up if you're interested! Bold are ones I'd really like to do! I'd be open to other ships as well, you'd just have to let me know! None of the Raira Students, though.

Shinra/Celty*- Ahh, these two were my first introduction to roleplaying in the fandom. Honestly, while just a lot bit messed up, they really have such a wholesome relationship and I’d love to play out some scenes!

Shizuo/Celty* - There’s so much history between these two, I wouldn’t mind doing something romantic or platonic between them! I def consider them each other's best friends.

Shizuo/Vorona \- Ahh. These two are just so adorable. Once again romantic or platonic, but i love Shizuo helping her adjust to normal society and being so dang caring with her. In terms of romance, I think it’s nice for him to have someone he doesn’t really have to worry about with his strength as much and for her, someone to teach her genuine love– plus, she needs to know everything about Shizuo, ofc. Also a little family with Akane? Dream.

Shizuo/Izaya\* (Maybe Fem!Izaya.) - Do I really need to say it? It’s always so fun playing characters that hate each other buuuttt perhaps have some attraction between them as well. I’m down for F/F here as well!

Kyōhei/Erika*- Something touched on a little in the light novels that I’d love to explore. Maybe even something more toward the beginning of their relationship, as he meets her and brings her out of the underground crime life and back into normal society. Or on the other side of things, maybe her taking care of him after his coma– since I’m sure feelings would be a bit more raw during that time. Since she said she was going to kill the people who did it lmfao. I’m also down with just general adventures with the van gang and them having a blossoming relationship.

Walker/Erika\* - More Van gang shenanigans or Maybe them meeting each other within the blue scarves and y’know being scary interrogators together that easily geek out about anime so each other's soft sides pretty quick to one another. Or you know, literally anything. These two are so much fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back