• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [F4A] Illegal Street Racing Group Roleplay! (17+)

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Bea or Lavalulu. I'm 17 years old and I've been craving for new roleplays!
I'm searching for **2 partners** that would like to do a roleplay that involves a plot around **Illegal Street Racing**. Here's my general idea:

> Chicago is the city of racers. All over the world, experienced street racers come to compete against one another. There are daily racing events that are open to everybody at a high price, but what usually gets the whole attention of the people are the illegal street racing at night. There, two of the most famous and appreciated racers "Raptor" (the talent) and "Snake" (the oldest and most experienced) compete against the other to win money, jewelries, fame and fortune. As things get more and more known to the common people, it catches the eye of the local police who plans to destroy everything by arresting all of these racers; so they send my journalist OC Paige to spy and gather information on the situation, ordering her to also get closer to the racers, especially Raptor and Snake, so she could earn their trust. When the experienced street racers get to know that the police is somewhat involved, they take it only as a joke and rumour. Their focus is on something else: the amount of new talented racers that are joining their risky adventure.

> ■ **ABOUT YOU...**
- Literacy: 500-3k+ (Semi-Lit to Novella)
- What am I searching for
**One who's willing to roleplay as Raptor and another as Snake (I already have some faceclaims you can choose for them, you can fill out the template that I'll give you as you like), against my OC!**

**That's it! If you're interested, send me this emoji in DMs: "🏎️" with a brief introduction of yourself and the character that you'd like to roleplay as!! Then, I'll send you the link for the Discord Server that I'll soon create! ^^**
---------

STARTER (Raptor's POV):

The night in Chicago had a pulse of its own—a rhythm set by the growl of engines and the thrum of adrenaline coursing through the racers' veins. I, Raptor, lived for these moments, the asphalt beneath my tires and the challenge in the air. Snake, my rival on the track, was as much a part of the city's racing tapestry as the neon lights that painted the streets.

As I prepared for another illicit race, the crowd's excitement reached a fever pitch. The unknown racers lined up, hungry for the taste of victory and the allure of the rewards that awaited. Little did I know that tonight held a different kind of challenge, one that would change the game.

I noticed her in the periphery—a woman with an air of mystery, standing at the edge of the makeshift starting line. A stranger in the world of speed and danger. Her eyes, however, spoke of determination, a curiosity that seemed out of place in our realm.

"Newcomer," I muttered to myself, eyeing her as I revved my engine. The night was no place for the uninitiated.

As the race commenced, I felt her gaze on me, piercing through the chaos of the competition. She approached me afterward, her demeanor confident, masking the fact that she was out of her depth.

"Quite a race, Raptor. Mind if I ask you a few questions?" she inquired.

I leaned against my car, the cool metal contrasting with the warmth of the night. "Questions? We're not here for interviews, sweetheart. We race."

She persisted, unfazed. "There are rumors of police involvement. What can you tell me about that?"

I chuckled, dismissing the notion with a wave. "Rumors. We're not afraid of badges. We live for the danger."

As she continued to shadow me, Snake lingered in the background, watching with an intensity that mirrored my own suspicions.

The tension between Paige and me grew, a dance of words that hinted at something more beneath the surface. The danger of our world became intertwined with the allure of the unknown, a spark that neither of us could easily extinguish.

Snake, my rival, observed the exchange with a calculating gaze. Unbeknownst to us, a different kind of race was unfolding—one where alliances were tested, and the boundaries between enemies and something else became blurred.

In the dim glow of the city lights, a subtle undercurrent of attraction hummed in the air, linking Raptor and the strange newcomer in a dance of danger and curiosity. Meanwhile, Snake, the silent spectator, found himself drawn to the enigma that the female interlocutor presented.

The night held more secrets than the winding streets of Chicago could contain, and as our paths converged, the dynamics of our racing world shifted in ways none of us could foresee.

----------

Faceclaims for Raptor (left) and Snake (right):

Attachments

• InCollage_20230903_231933568.jpg
    InCollage_20230903_231933568.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 15
  • InCollage_20230903_231816544.jpg
    InCollage_20230903_231816544.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back