• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Al-Yumeko

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hai! You can call me Al. I am 18+ Which means you also need to be 18+. This is have been an experienced roleplayer for three to four years by now. I have the Atlantic Time Zone so keep that in mind please alongside that English is not my first language. I try to speak as good as I can but sometimes my fingers slip up, especially on the phone, so if you happen not to understand what I was trying to communicate, be nice about it please. I get to get distracted easily so please ping me or write to me. I don't mind literacy since I try to adapt to my partners. I write between 5-8 lines up to 3 paragraphs. Maybe..maybe more.
I prefer to roleplay on Discord since I'm more active there but I am willing to make the exception.
It is fine if you don’t do this but, OOC is greatly encouraged since I love chatting and sharing headcanons and what not^^.
Now onto the fandoms!

Fandoms in order of preference:
-Honkai Star Rail
-Trigun stampede
-Genshin Impact
-Twisted Wonderland

Now onto what I am looking for and who I can play as:

Looking for: Blade, Luocha, Argenti, Sunday, Jing Yuan, Kafka
Who I can play as: Sampo, Blade, Kafka, Silverwolf, Dan Heng, March 7th, Welt, Aventurine, Jingliu, Fu Xuan, Luka, Gepard, Topaz
Looking for: Vash the Stampede or Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Who I can play as: Millions Knives, Vash the Stampede and Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Looking for: Kaeya Alberich, Dainsleif, Wriothesley, Diluc Ragnvindr, Yelan, Yae Miko, Baizhu, Rosaria, Ayato, Cyno
Who I can play as: Neuvilette, Diluc Ragnvidr, Lisa, Scaramouche/Wanderer, Zhongli, Childe, Ayato, Thoma, Dottore, Pantalone, Lyney, Cyno, Navia, Albedo, Alhaitham
Looking for: Malleus Draconia, Azul shengrotto, Jamil Viper, Leona Kingscholar
Who I can play as: Malleus Draconia, Vil Schoenheit, Floyd Leech, Jack Howl, Idia Shroud

Now this are the fandoms I am craving but I am open for character sugestions! PM if interested and hope that this caught your attention and see you soon!^^

Hi, I would be interested in doing a double up with you for HSR.
Are you okay with boy x boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back