• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F4A avatar based rp

emeraldjadez

I cannot really explain why this concept is something I keep coming back to. I know it's niche but I like the idea of James Cameron's avatar in theory, but I also want to expand it into something that is more suited to both of our tastes. For me that's switching up so there are a few more notable sentient alien races on the planet, humans can breathe there without any issues and so forth.

Some dynamics I would like to explore for the rp are as follows:

{hurt/comfort}
{some language barriers, that doesn't last too long of course}
{human/alien or alien/alien romance, but
platonic relationships are ok as well^^}
{possible very loose 'soulmate' concept that only comes after very strong bonds are made}
{lots of unique courting rituals and culture}

~~

Plot #1

The snowy village was hidden away deep in the mountains of Erias. And surely the humans would have found it if it weren't for the measures that the village leader had taken. All they needed was one human to understand the strange beings' plan for overtaking their planet. The human pet was kept by the leader's side at all times. And during the start of their abduction they screamed at all hours. But now they had become quite docile, they helped gather wood and keep the children away from the fireplace.

Humans were odd little things after all, they liked to have things to take care of. It was such a shame, thought the villagers that they would remain here forever without a companion. Or at least that was what they thought before the courting incident happened…

Plot #2

Ever since the sky people had arrived there had been a drought for as long as the clan could remember. Which meant that finding resources before the rival groups did. Which wouldn't have been a problem if you and a rival clan member hadn't almost been captured by the humans. Only being able to escape far, away from your homelands in a completely different ecosystem that you both did not understand. If you both wish to survive you must trust each other wholeheartedly.

~

These two plots are just starting ideas, I'm open to suggestions!

Please talk to me about potential plots and characters if you are interested, anyone who wants to jump in right away sadly is not the right fit for me in this RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back