• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings F x M Partner Search

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_oju8qvInKj1tu0yl5o1_400.gif

I'm now 18 years old, this means I would prefer my partner to be 18+, I'm just not exactly comfortable rping with a 'child'. I'm flexible with the role I play, male or female I don't mind at all, however please
note I am a female in real life so if you're uncomfortable with roleplaying with a female in a male role I may not be the roleplay partner for you. I'm only looking for F x M partners, nothing against the LGBT+
community, it's merely a preference.

I enjoy plots with drama, dark undertones as well as sweet sappy plots, however I have a preference for dramatic plots (but not soap opera dramatic, find a middle ground). I do historical, fantasy, futuristic and
slice of life plots. My male characters tend to be classy, rather intimidating guys or agro, and my girls tend to be delicate little flowers. Keep in mind that's only a 'usually' thing, I play numerous characters.

My responses tend to be 2+ lines, depending on inspiration I can write up to 10 computer lines. I tend to reply often, a few times daily depending on the time of your reply. Keep in mind I am a college student, so I will have to
study sometimes as well as work at times. Please don't get aggro at me if I do not reply quickly.
If interested PM me!

Hey lovely! I’d love to talk plots with you! Let me know if you’d be interested and when you’re free!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back