• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.O.R.C.E.D Recreation | IC [Accepting]

GM POST Just as Jane finished speaking nobody else was able to say much and in the silence, everyone in the bunker could hear the harsh sound of metal screeching, as if a pipe was to bust. Shortly after, a loud explosion and the rush of water filled the silence. The explosion shook the bunker and the lights cut out immediately after. It wasn't clear where the sound was coming from and it was evident that the group needed to fix whatever it was before things got much worse.
Made By q r o w q r o w
Tags:
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro peachpuff peachpuff ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie God_himself God_himself
MiFle MiFle

Elijah carefully listened as each one of the members of the little table revealed their powers, taking note of what each was capable of. He noticed that a few of them were hesitant to reveal their powers, or shrank away from the table as others revealed theirs. It was doubtful that everyone had really revealed the true extent of their powers, and a couple had yet to speak, but that was to expected. It didn't surprise him that everyone was being distrustful, in fact, it was the most sensible thing to do, but he knew it would make whatever tasks that lied ahead more difficult. Whatever may be the case, however, he had to forge ahead.

He opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly an awful sound like metal grinding against itself seemed to come from all around him, and he looked around in concern. Had somebody decided that this was yet another test, to see if they could kill the others? No, it seemed, because as he looked around, an explosion shook the room and the lights cut out. He could hear water rushing into the room, touching the beginnings of his toes. Panic overtook him, and just as he began to yell, "Bly-!" He passed out, dead asleep, his head producing a loud thud against the table.

q r o w q r o w MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero peachpuff peachpuff PippyOmega PippyOmega God_himself God_himself
MiFle MiFle

knox.pngKnox furrows his brow as a loud strange noise could be heard behind the rooms walls. What the hell is that? He questioned to himself while looking around trying to pinpoint where the sound was coming from. He noticed that everyone else in the room looked just as curious and concerned as he was. Knox shifts his blue eyes back and forth weirded out by the noise. “What is th—“. Suddenly an explosion erupts and the room began to shake, then the room became dark. Without thinking Knox jumps out of his chair, ready for a fight. His feet become cold as water began to flood the room and submerge his black leather boots under.

He hears a grunt and a loud thud hit the table. To Knox this felt all too familiar. Ambush. Knox started to convince himself that someone or maybe even a few of the people in this room had turned against them. In his mind, it was time to start taking people out. Knox now knew that sharing their abilities with one another did come in handy because there was only one person he knew that was capable of doing this. Blythe, she had to ability to manipulate water. You've got to find her. Said the dark voices. You have to kill her. This time Knox didn't shoo the voices away like he was taught in training, they were right. He would not die in a room filled with untrustworthy strangers. It was time to fight. Knox begins to feel his way around the room blindly on a hunt for Blythe.
peachpuff peachpuff

Last edited by a moderator:
When the explosion occurred Quinn immediately jumped up to the plate to try and fix it. He sped over to the source of the explosion and inspected what happened. He would generate some electricity in his hand but there was water flooding in from the pipe meaning any electricity would mean death for the others. He wouldn't be able to fix the pipe. He was short and even with super speed he couldn't run up walls or anything of the sort. He sighed and speeded back over to the others.

He spoke, "The source of the explosion is too high up. I can't reach it," he explained, "One of you taller people will have to help me fix it, preferably someone who isn't afraid of being accidentally electrocuted 'cause it could happen if we're not careful." Well at least this new persona shift didn't take Quinn's bluntness.

7d8c640dedc4beaf13b09f2c7e13ec2b.jpg
Claire only tuned into the conversation briefly. That was until after Jane spoke. The twisting and straining of metal caught her attention. Suddently a explosion rocked the whole building they where trapped in. She fell over into...water? Sure enough the sound of rushing water filled her ears. Even she couldn't cause a pipe to burst yet. She barely had control over her ability as it was. Someone (Elijah) started to call for her, before she heard a thud and she realized, The power was out. That meant anyone could be anywhere. Her breathing hitched, and she forced her power to bend the water away from the group, closing her eyes and sensing where the source was. She found it quickly, however someone (Knox.) Tripped over her body, and she stood, scuttling away. "Josh! Help me with the pipe. You can bend metal right? " She called out, crawling in the dark. She ran head first into the table. "Jane! Jay! " She yelled over the water, her voice strain from the amout of energy she was using. "I need eyes." Hoping they got what she meant. Otherwise, it might be bad. She crawled towards where the source was, trying to avoid people.

@everyyone PippyOmega PippyOmega q r o w q r o w The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie

• Josh Omega

12122fe24c14874f73016a698ded3c0f.jpg

Josh could see as Jay turned into a butterfly once again and landed on top of Jane's head seconds after a loud sound could be heard from somewhere in the bunker it sounded a pipe breaking and then soon after he could feel water brushing against him feet 'great, the water pipe blew' he thought just as he did so the room went dark and a voice could be heard "Josh! Help me with the pipe. You can bend metal right?" he could indeed bend metals but there was little point because there were so many pipes in the room "Yer I can help but the best choice would be for me to fix the main pipe to stop water flowing all together and I don't know where that is" because he couldn't see, he thought of an easy way of moving around. He used his other power to go back in time and see the layout of the room which allowed him to navigate with ease when he got to where Blythe was he fell over something that exclaimed pain "Sorry" was all he said as he got up next to Blythe and waited for what to do next "We've got to be quick or this room could flood fully, last time I checked we are trapped in here"
    peachpuff peachpuff q r o w q r o w

Last edited:
(Speedy time: Writing this fast so buckle up for a drop in quality)

Suddenly, Elijah awoke, but the darkness did not alleviate. Confusion, however, revealed itself in full force. He heard yells and screams all around him, incoherent to his confounded ears, but worse, he could hear water rushing all around him, above and under and everywhere. Everywhere, everywhere, it was everywhere, it was coming towards him now, it was coming into his lungs but he could do nothing, his body paralyzed and his mind deceived. Panic overtook him, his mind now just as helpless as his body as terrified thoughts went through him: ohgodohgodohgodImgonnadieplease DON'T LET ME DIE! And then, suddenly, it was over. He threw a hand to his throat, but nothing was within it. The water was still rushing around him, and there were still jumbled yells and noises, but they made sense now. He was back in control. He thanked God that the light's were off.

Now aware of what was happening, he heard someone call out for light. Ah. Now that he could manage. Carefully, he felt his way onto the table in front of him, grabbing his tablet as he went. He sat in the middle, as far from the water as he could. Content as he could be, he set to work. He opened the tablet, and, thankfully, whatever wifi or LAN this god-forsaken place used was up and running. Quickly, he connected to each of the other tablets in the room, ignoring the other info present on them. It was surprsingly easy, he realized. Had they wanted to see if they would try to spy on one another? No matter for now. One by one, he cut their screens on, brightness at full, and the flashlights they had flicked on alongside them. "Let there be light," he muttered to himself. Now, the room was lit by a weak, ghostly glow. It wasn't ideal, but it would hopefully be enough to work by.

q r o w q r o w MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero peachpuff peachpuff PippyOmega PippyOmega God_himself God_himself
MiFle MiFle

"Okay," Quinn turned, "Keep up," he said smirking.

Jogging at a steady pace, Quinn went in the direction of the generator. Whilst this was Quinn not doing much, a family member would see him being faster than he used to be when at a quick speed. Quinn definitely wasn't stable with his speed yet.

James seemed like a good person. He hoped he was good at fixing things otherwise they'd have some issues. Quinn would be there's ensure no one got electrocuted but as for the mechanics behind it, he'd be very limited for uses.

Jane: Jane was started by the explosion, and when water started to touch her, she started hyperventilating. Jane felt her power shut down, and was making constant clicks to see around her. She noticed Knox was targeting Blythe, and even though she had suspicions, Blythe was obviously dazed like everyone else. 'Jay. Distract Knox please." She sent to her friend, who fluttered off her head and plunged into the dark. She used her echolocation yo guide Blythe and Josh the correct way without bumping into people, and soon the room had an eerie glow. 'flashlight? what even?' She noticed that Elijah had rigged something with the tablets, and the light was giving her pain. She closed her eyes tightly, rubbing them to stop the burning. If it had been a normal light, she used to it, but there were many different bright sources and it was giving her a headache.

Jay: Jay shifted from a butterfly to a bat, using it's echolocation to see. He spotted Knox and landed beside him, shifting back into human form. (And yes he still had his clothes.) "Hey, Don't jump to conclusions," he whispered. "Blythe is trying to stop the water, not kill you. and while I hate water, we need to put some faith in her." he said, not sure if he was reassuring himself or Knox.

knox.pngAs Knox began his search for Blythe his foot caught a hold of something and he fell head first towards the ground. What the- he thought as splashed in the water. He heard a small grunt. Looks like he tripped over someone not something. It's Blythe, make your move before she kills us all! shouted the voices that corrupted Knox's skull. Knox shook it off, trying to ignore jumping to conclusions, he didn't want to hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. Then he heard Blythe shout in the distance and headed towards the voice. This time Knox kept his arms held in front of him in case another fall.

After a while of searching Elijah managed to get some light. That guys a genius. Knox said to himself and now he could see Blythe from across the room. He started towards her ready to help end all this mess and save himself and the rest of these people. When suddenly from behind him someone started to whisper. Knox jumped slightly as they began to speak. He then turned around to see Jay. He told him to have some faith in Blythe.

Knox looks over at Blythe as she works with others trying to stop the water. Maybe he's right. Knox thought. What kind of person helps the people they are trying to kill? Knox backed down. What was he thinking? If Jay wouldn't have stopped him, what would he have done? Knox fills with guilt at the thought and looks down at his feet as the water continued to grow deeper and deeper. What was he doing he had to help otherwise they're all dead.

"Hey!" He shouts towards Blythe. "Do you need some help?" He walks in her direction, ready to follow orders.
peachpuff peachpuff

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay, I just skimmed all the posts in the thread to try and catch up, but please tell me if I missed something)

Max let out an alarmed yell, sent tumbling out of bed as an explosion wracked her room. Panicked, she quickly stumbled to her feet, trying desperately to find her bearings in the darkness. She blindly shuffled forward, with arms outstreched until, finally, she found a wall. Keeping one hand on the wall at all times, she slowly walked around the edges of the room.

Eventually she found what she was looking for. In one of the corners of the room she found a small dresser, and immidately began running her hands across its surface, desperately trying to find something, anything, that would illuminate the darkness. To her frustration, she instead found a neatly folded pile of clothes. "Oh come on, why couldn't it be like a flashlight or something actually useful?" She muttered to herself, before coming to the realization that, aside from a modest hospital gown, she was butt-naked. On second thought, clothes were fine.

After a few moments of fumbling with her new, and admittedly pretty cute, pink converse, as well as her newly washed jeans and white t-shirt, she managed to get it all on. She kind of wished she'd gotten to keep her old shoes, but they had honestly been completely destroyed. She'd needed new ones, but couldn't really afford any, so she knew she should probably be thankful for these.

Now that her eyes had time to properly adjust to the light, or lack there of, she could see a dim light coming from the opposite corner of her room. She slowly made her way over, careful not to trip on anything that might be on the floor, and found the door to her room with a small gap where the light was coming through. Peering through she found a room, one only slightly better lit than her own, but with the unmistakable silhouettes of people moving inside. She felt around on the door for a handle, but found nothing. She was trapped in here. Unless of course, she used her power. Max had learned the basics of how her power worked from the people here, so it didn't take her long to figure out what they wanted her to do. Reaching her hand through the gap she called out to the silhouettes. "Hey, uh.." What was she even supposed to say. "A little help over here?" Wow, that wasn't vague or anything.

Last edited:
Claire followed Jane's directions, hearing everyone trying to do something around the room. Taking a deep breath, she found the source of the problem. "The broken one is here. " She stated, tugging Josh in that direction. "I'm going to stop the flow of water alright? However you need to be quick, cause if pressure builds im not sure how long I can hold it." She warned him, nodding at Knox. "Just make sure everyone's okay Knox." She called to him. "I've got it covered over here." The flashlights temparialy blinded her, and it took her eyes a moment to adjust. She realised how much water had already poured it to the room, and sat down in her already soaked clothing. Closing her eyes, she entered a meditative state and all the water in the room stopped moving. As if frozen in time. She couldn't speak, but she hoped her warning was clear. Josh needed to hurry. Her breathing for now was relaxed, so she was safe from passing out as long as she didn't over do herself.

@everyyone PippyOmega PippyOmega q r o w q r o w The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie

(Sorry for the late response working two jobs and maintain a routine is hard. please forgive me for the tardiness.)

• Josh Omega

12122fe24c14874f73016a698ded3c0f.jpg

Josh followed both Jane and Blythe until she stopped at what seems to be a staircase, he could see that she had sat down and begun breathing lighter when she did this he couldn't hear the sound of running water since Blythe controlled water he could only guess that she was stopping it "So... Should I Go?" he said but no response was given so all he could do was use his own initiative. He looked at the staircase that was covered in water now he knew that if he wanted to get to the main valve then he would have to go through it so he removed his hoodie, headphones, necklace, phone, shoes, and socks so that he wouldn't get all his clothes wet, he then looked at Jane then Blythe and finally at the water "If I'm not up in 5 minutes then either I have found a pocket of air or I'm dead" the thought of death scared Josh but he knew that if he didn't do this then not only him but everyone would be dead (Exept Blyth). He began to walk into the water, each step bringing the water closer to his mouth until he had to float just to keep his head out of the water "Wish me luck" as he turned and lowered himself into the water fully, He could barely see where he was going so he hugged the wall making small gaps in it so he could both know where he had been and also to move easier. It hadn't been long since Josh had gone under the water and he didn't have much longer till he would run out of breath so he choose to create a small gap in the roof that allowed him to breath, he continued for about a minute doing thing until he found the valve he could see that it had been blown off due to an explosion but it was inside the pipe, which caused not only the valve to break but the pipe itself, he used his powers to bend a piece of metal inwards meaning that the water would be blocked off (Water had beedn stopped so it was easy to do) and then returned to the stairway. He was almost on the staircase when he felt something swim past him he couldn't see what it was but it knocked into him causing him to release all the air in his lungs; he swam as fast as he could to get to the staircase. When he got to the surface he took a deep breath "It's done but I'm not sure if the water will drain or not" he then proceeded to attempt to dry himself and put on his clothing again.
    peachpuff peachpuff q r o w q r o w

Last edited:
Quinn smiled at James, nodding a yes to the question. His hands sparked up and shaked with electricity. "Here goes," he said before reaching his hands into the machine and a bright light came from him. His hair stuck up in many different directions whilst his smile grew bigger. He yelled, "Awesome," and watched as the generator started kicking to life slightly. He'd need more juice.

Jay & Jane: Jane looked around as the water stopped and she relaxed a little, not realizing the tension building up inside her. An audiable sigh left her lips, and Jay walked over to her, visable less tense as well until he heard someone call out. “Jane?” He whispered to his partner, who just sighed and walked over to the girl’s door. “If you want to leave your room you have to use your power, no one else can open this, but you. “ Jane said rather bluntly again, then tilted her head making clicking noises as the lights dimly lit back up. She closed her eyes letting them slowly adjust before looking around the room. “Is everyone accounted for?” She asked looking for Jay who had shifted and was sitting on her shoulder as a butterfly again. (I might have to leave, i’m holding things up cause of my depression and taking for ever to write, so I might leave.) Everyone Everyone .

Claire helped the best she could as Josh fixed the pipe, once he was done she measured how much water was in the room. She sighed loudly, twisting the water around her and asorbing as much as she could, before turning the rest into water vapor. She pulled the water from everyone’s clothing to dry them off. She looked around the room, her eyes a mix of yellow and watery blue now. “Alright, what happens now?” She asked everyone in general.

((sorry for the late rely! finals have madd everything way more difficult, but as soon as this week's over I'll be able to post normally.))

While it was sort of her own fault for not really explaining what it was she needed help with, Max couldn't help but feel frustrated as the silhouette outide her door explained what she already knew. "I know I have to use my powers! That's the problem, I'm pretty sure I need another person to like, uh..." For a moment she fumbled with her words, trying to find the way to put it. She knew what her powers did, sort of, but she couldn't really put it into words.

Eventually the girl abandonded trying to explain and simply blurted out, "Ugh, It'll be easier if I just do it," before grabbing Jane's wrist though the slot in her door. As soon as they touched Max learned two things. First, her power worked exactly like she'd thought it did and the people here had known and had paired her with other powered individuals so she could use it. Second, no matter how many times she did this it was never going to feel less weird

It felt like like there was an electric current flowing though her as her powers worked their magic. It did feel the same as before though, somehow it was a lot more intense. Whoever was out there was a lot more powerful than anyone she'd done this with before. "Just focus." She murmured to herself. "You got this, you're fine." Closing her eyes, she tried to find a power she could use to get her out of here.

Then she found it, fire. The door may have been entirely metal, but a wooden bar was holding it closed. A moment of focus and suddenly the wood combust, lighting up the room. It also, however startled Max causing her to let go of the stranger on the other side of the door and scramble backward to get away from the fire. As soon as she let go of Jane the power vanished, leaving her feeling oddly empty. She had no time to dwell on this as moments later the wooden bar holding her door closed burned away.

Pulling herself to her feet Maxinne walked over to her door and tentitively attempted to push it open, only to find something on the other side was still holding it closed. "What the..." She began before putting all her weight into the door, attempting to force it open. After a few moments the door finally gave a little and opened ever so slightly, and as soon as it did water came flooding in. Panicking, Max attempted to close the door again, but it was too late. All the water from outside came flooding into her room, forcing her door open and almost knocking her over. She waded out into the cicular room with everyone else. "What's going on?" She asked in confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back