• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.O.R.C.E.D Recreation | IC [Accepting]

PippyOmega

Wandering Bosmer
Rules:

1) Keep it clean [Romance is allowed but no sexual activity]

2) Any form of assault to another character must be verified in OOC Page

3) Character Powers/abilities must be limited [Not Overpowered]

4) Death may occur if you have been away for a week or more without notice if you do notify me then you must be back a week after the date you said.

5) All characters must be teenagers [13_18]

6) If you want to join ask in OOC and wait for a response [I normally respond quickly unless I’m at school]

7) q r o w q r o w is Co-GM, she will continue story if I am gone for a bit
F.O.R.C.E.D Recreation
Based Of RolePlay By q r o w q r o w

"Everything set up in there? All of them in the individual rooms correct? Are clothes prepared for them all? The tablets?" A male's voice asked in a static tone. The others in the room nodded. "Very well. allow them to wake up then. Let's see if our teen experiment was a waste. " He said and turned to the wall of monitors as they fired up. On the left was one for each teen, showing statistics. The others were cameras all around the area of the 'base'. The man grinned. "at least they will be safe." he said.

Pippy was the first to wake, shaking off the foggy feeling, he reached out and wiped his eyes. The loose feel of fabric against his skin made him look down. The hospital looking gown was still there, he looked around the room to see his clothes by the door. He smiled at the olive green hoodie, white shirt, and blue jeans. His khaki trainers laid at the door, he walked over and slipped them on gratefully. He was getting tired of the colorless gown they made him wear. He looked around again taking in his surroundings. There was a dresser, a mirror, a small bed and a...door way? However, his 'door' was rock. He looked carefully at the door and placed his hand on it. Smiling, he imagined the rock opening a gap for him. It did as he willed, and he stepped into a circular room with a table and chairs. So..he wasn't alone? This puzzled him as he looked around. Sure enough, there where other doorways that had different doors. One was pure darkness, One was what looked like limestone, another was... he had no clue what it was as it seemingly changed constantly. All the doors were different, each representing their own powers. Amazed, Pippy walked up to the table. There where tablets, each with names on them. He found his and pressed the screen. It came up with a detailed picture of him and a description. He fiddled with it for a second before resting his head against his arms on the table.
IN CHARACTER | OUT OF CHARACTER | CHARACTER SHEET

Last edited:
c202a5f76c869a9b1fdec5f156daa3a3.jpg
Jay woke up cold. No, not cold freezing. As he shivered, he slowly sat up and covered himself despite the gown. His ice blue eyes scanned the room for details. Finding it mostly empty, and despite the fog in his head he stood and padded over to the dresser. He quickly put on a grey sweater and his black skinny jeans and tennis shoes. Glad to be out of the hospital attire. Jay's head started to clear and he took notice of his door. Its chape appeared to be constantly changing. He scanned it more closely, taking notice of a really small gap that stayed in place. Jay sighed, stepping a few feet back, before leaping towards the door. Before impact, his body shifted intp that of a blue butterfly, flying through the gap and into the larger room, circling it a few times and taking in the others doors and the few people already in the room. He landed on the table by his tablet, shifting back into his human form. Jay quietly remained sitting on the table scrolling through his file. (It had been edited so he still doesn't know he has a sister.) He completely forgot there where others in the room as he read the files with annoyance. Letting out a few sighs before quickly shutting it off and taking a seat in a chair and pulling his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. He tried reaching out to his friend from the experimenting place. (Jane.) 'Can you hear me? Are you hear?' he sent through their bond. PippyOmega PippyOmega

knox.png Knox jolts awake with a gasp and a racing heart. Cold sweat trails down his forehead and nose. He clenches his fist in tight balls ready to put up a fight if he had to. He then maneuvers his head frantically from left to right trying to understand where he was. Knox then shuts his eyes and lets out a sigh that releases all tension and he unravels his fists. He knows where he is. His heart beat slows and he opens his eyes and notices his clothing lying at the end of the bed around his feet. He then looks down at his own body to find he is wearing a hospital gown. Oh thank god, I'm not nude. Knox breathes out a small chuckle at the thought. He then gets dressed in his all black attire, black shirt, black pants, black leather boots, and a thick hooded black jacket that hung to his ankles. Suddenly from behind him, he hears whispers and he stops. For a moment his blood begins to run cold and the hairs on his body raise, he knows those voices. Hesitantly, he turns around and a door appears. The door consists of nothing, but thick black smoke. And Knox could hear the darkness speak to him as the pitch black doors began to open. With precision, Knox carefully walked through the door, not trusting the darkness that cascades around it. In front of him, a long table with a tablet close to every seat appeared. Others were already there, sitting at the table and reading their tablet, so Knox decided to do the same. He searched around the table and found his file. He then takes a seat and begins to scroll, Knox raises his eyebrows in shock, this file contained his real name.

Last edited:
b1f33530e6992f681775b7f7482bc9a9.jpg
Jane's eyes fluttered opened, finding a very bright light welcoming her back to realilty. A few boisterous curses later, she blinked and her vision spun. Clutching her head in pain, she slowly raised her body into a sitting position. Silent clicking sounds could be heard if someone was close enough to the door, as she scanned the room via echolocation. Jane stood from the bed and struggled to stay upright, collasping not even after taking two steps. A sigh of annoyance as she waited for her head to stop spinning and the grogginess to wear off. The short haired female rolled towards the dresser and grabbed the black tee shirt and skinny jeans. Slipping them on and throwing the hospital gown on for warmth. Despite her powers, she found it hard in cold tempatures to get warm. In fact, unlike the others, you could see her breath. Shivering, she slowly out her socks on and then her brown combat boots that she had worn while at the falculty. Jane stood, thankfully without falling, and grabbed a blanket off the bed. Wrapping it tightly around her. She looked towards the door in curiosity. Something must be keeping the fire in control or else she wouldn't be this cold. She extended her hand to touch it, finding it parted the reveal a larger room conntected to many more doors. Suddenly a very familiar voice popped into her head, and she instantly spotted her lab partner. 'Yeah. I'm here.' She said walking over and picking up her tablet. She looked towards the rest of the group. "Alright people. Who can tell me what the hell is going on?" She said, rather bluntly. PippyOmega PippyOmega Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro God_himself God_himself @Thepeople I forgot to tag

th81VOTZAR.jpg
Link awoke to find himself laying on the floor next to his pile of clothes, which he switched for his gown they made him wear. After he put on his jacket he took one last look around his room. The walls almost seemed to blend together, they were the color of black and deep purple. There was a door-like object on one of the walls that glowed with a bright light. The room was very cold, even with his jacket on. He knew what he had to do, he'd been practicing for this, so he walked over to the light and held his arm out to it. He pictured himself grabbing the light and pulling it towards him. As he did this, the light from the door started spreading around his hand until it eventually vanished. Link walked outside of his room to find 6 other people scattered about, standing in front of tablets. Link walked over to a tablet that had his name on it and pressed it, as he pressed it a photo and description of himself popped up. He read everything it said even though he already knew all the information just to pass the time. After he read it all for the 3rd time he just sat down and waited. He just wanted to wait for a while until someone either came by and say hi, or someone came to give him instructions on what to do next.

Josh Omega

• Name: Josh Omega ( Super Creative ;P)

Appearance:
    Josh has dark brown hair that goes down the left of his face stopping at his eyelashes and begins to curl. He has blue eyes, dimples and is seen making lots of weird faces?. He can be seen wearing a white shirt with grey sleeves showing the image of a T-Rex made from skulls, an olive green hoodie, dark blue jeans and khaki trainers.

As Josh heard footsteps coming closer to him he lifted his head to see what it was, he saw a boy wearing: a black hoodie, red shirt, dog tags and a mask strapped to his face. He looked at him with both fear and curiosity. Josh watched as he pulled a seat back and sat down "Hello?" he waited for a while without any response. Not long after a few more people had entered the room: The second person was another male, he seemed to have turned from a butterfly into the human he is now, then yet another male this one appeared from... darkness. He looked as the room began to fill with males, he had seen multiple females in the testing centers but they had not seemed to have arrived maybe they were asleep. As he thought this two girls entered the room one from more darkness the other from fire, as she exited she began talking 'Alright People. Who can tell me what the hell is going on?' he was going to respond but another man entered as he opened his mouth he came from a bright light. He gave a slight nod to the man before turning to the female "Well I believe this is either another test or some sort of 'reward'? I'm not sure which"
Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro q r o w q r o w The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero God_himself God_himself MiFle MiFle

7d8c640dedc4beaf13b09f2c7e13ec2b.jpg
Claire woke up, falling off her bed with a thud. She opened her eyes to find the room was...spinning? She shut her eyes tightly, clutching her head in pain from the fall. After a few moments of breathing to calm herself down, she began to opened her eyes again, revealing the room before her. It was minimalist, a bed, a dresser, clothes, lighting. But most interesting of all a door. Not just any door. A door made of water. She looked at it carefully, hearing voices just beyond it. She began to realize her attire and pulled away from the door, walking over to the dresser. She found the very outfit she wore a few months ago when she arrived at the falculty. Well, everything except her jewelary and purse. She put on her yellow top and the rest of the outfit. Placing the hat on her head, she turned back towards the door. She clinched her fist, stopping the rippling motion it was doing and forced it to part for her so she didn't get wet. Her yellow eyes scanned the room with caution before she looked over at the table and spotted her name. She skipped over and grabbed her tablet and sat in a chair. She didn't bother with reading what the device said. Claire was focused on the others. "Well, either way, test or reward, I believe we should get to know each other. " She paused, looking at all of the people in the room. "I'm Blythe," she stated, hoping others would introduce themselves.

Jay looked up as more and more people filled the room. He watched as one, a boy with a mask, retreated away from the group and Jay wished to do the same, but for different reasons. He was scared, not of what was gong on. No. He was scared of al the faces he didn't know. He curled tighter, feeling a reassuring voice in his mind and watched as Jane sat in a seat beside him. 'Don't let them no we can do this.' He sent her, she only nodded back. 'you know that means you have to speak right' her voice filled his mind. He shivered. 'Yeah, I know/' He sent back. Jay looked as a girl from the door of water started speaking, trying to get everyone to introduce themselves. Letting out a sigh, he turned his head away from the group. Not willing to speak for himself. He took notice of Jane's clothes. She had the hospital gown as well as a blanket over her attire. 'You alright there?' He sent, watching as her breath came out in puffs of fog. 'Just cold' she sent back and he felt relieved. Although, he had nothing to give her. They didn't provide him with a jacket either. He wasn't cold anymore, but the girl who should be warm was freezing. Which was odd to him. Either way, he was anxious to know why they where all here. "My name." He paused, trying not to stutter from the rare use of his voice. "is Jay." He said looking towards the group. peachpuff peachpuff PippyOmega PippyOmega Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro

• Josh Omega

12122fe24c14874f73016a698ded3c0f.jpg

Josh watched as a girl wearing a yellow shirt, blue skirt and a black hat walk out from a 'door' made from water she looked at the group and began to skip towards her own tablet but she didn't seem to read it instead she introduced herself 'Well, either way, test or reward, I believe we should get to know each other.' he wasn't sure as to the reason of her happiness but he didn't want to be rude so he gave a slight smile "Name's Josh" he then proceded to rest his chin on his arms listening to any other responces.
    (Sorry It's Not Much But Nothing Really To Put [That I Can Think Of])

Jane narrowed her gaze as people filled the room, especially an overly energetic girl came flouncing into the main room. A small sound of disapproval emitted from her lips. Her gaze fell upon a boy with a mask, spiking her curiosity. She didn't read people that well, but it was obvious he had a dislike for people the way he distances himself from the group. Her eyes looked at him carefully, before turning back to the group conversation. "The name is Jane. " She answered, focusing on Jay for a moment as he spoke up in a very quiet tone. Others began introducing themselves as well. The boy that answered her was Josh. The other boy that had just come out was James. Josh, James, Jane, and Jay. A lot of J's so far. Blythe and few more that hadn't yet introduced themselves. Including the boy with a mask. Jane would have called him out as well, but something told her she shouldn't start things first off. Instead, she decided she was tired of the cold and tossed her blanket on her chair and stood up. She leaned against the space near her door and took some of the flames to coil around her. Heating her up slowly. There were mostly guys, which was an interesting fact to her. Why would they put all of these teens together so quickly? and without some form of supervision? Sure the cameras where there, but how would they stop them from harming one another? She gazed into the yellow eyes that belonged to Blythe. "So Blythe.....why are so happy after just waking up in an unknown place? Care to explain? " She called out the girl amongst the crowd.

PippyOmega PippyOmega Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro God_himself God_himself peachpuff peachpuff @Thepeople I forgot to tag

th81VOTZAR.jpg
Link wasn't really paying attention when more people entered the room. He thinking about random things, he had done this a lot in the orphanage when he was waiting. What got Link's attention was a guy talking a reward, or test? Link wanted to ask more but didn't want to intrude on the guy's conversation with the other guy in the mask. He noticed as the guy in the mask walked away from the group of people. It was obvious he hated people, there are some certain signs in body language that you pick up in an orphanage. Link looked as a door made of water opened to reveal another person, female with a skirt and yellow shirt. Link stood up and looked around at all the people to see what they were like. Two shy people that seemed to know each other, a guy wearing a jacket and shirt shockingly similar to mine, another guy dressed in all black with black hair, and a female who might have come out of the door made of pure darkness. Link heard people call out their names while he was observing them. "I'm Link", his voice seemed to echo in the room more than he'd thought it would. He decided it would be the best to try and make some friends, so Link walked over to the kid in the similar jacket as him, Josh.

knox.pngAs Knox watched the teens pile into the room a smirk subtly spread across his face. He was impressed by the diverse power he was seeing. Then from across the room, a girl with short black hair caught his attention, she asked what was happening. Before he could even muster a response that in anyway made sense, another guy answered and he mentioned something about reward. Knox's head shot directly towards him now more interested in the conversation. From the corner of Knox's eye, another girl appeared from an opening that seemed to be made of water. Knox eyes widened and mouthed the word "woah" to himself impressed by the sight he had seen. He looked around seeing if anyone saw as well, while she spoke and talked briefly on getting to know one another. Suddenly, Knox became a bit worrisome, concerned if anyone here knew of his real name or his past like this file somehow did. Others around the table then started to introduce themselves and then slightly jumps as another guy named James pops up from behind introducing himself. Knox clears his throat and looks around the room trying to play it off. Everyone seemed to be off in their own worlds.
Without thinking he butts in, "I've gotta agree with uhh--" Knox blanks on the name on the girl who mentions Blythe's random perkiness despite not knowing where the hell they are, He squints his eyes and looks at the short haired girls face, as if doing this would help him remember faster. "This...girl right here. I mean, I'm looking at my file right now and I gotta say whoever were here for knows a little too much. But if we really are getting some kind of a reward," He motions towards Josh. "Then I really hope this is all worth it."

quinn asher beckett

The arty kid was one of the last to wake from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes, stood and stretched, wondering if it worked. He looked at the clothing set out for him: a light blue hoodie, a white tee, dark blue jeans and no shoes. Why weren't there shoes? He didn't question it. Sparky had been through a lot of rough testing already to care about anything anymore. He changed and walked to the door only to find it to be charged with visible electrical currents. Hesitantly, he reached his hand through the lightning and it didn't hurt him. It was hard to break through the current but at least he knew he had changed due to the experiment. He walked as far back as he could whilst still facing the door. In one burst of new found energy he burst through the door before immediately slowing down and hitting the floor. Speed. He had Super Speed! This was awesome. Who knows what he could do. It was then when he smelt burning and realised his hoodie had caught fire. Quinn patted out the small flames before smiling and laying flat on the floor. This was going to be awesome!

Claire listened to everyone speak, watching them. She took notice of their body language. To her it was an important factor at deciding who was safe, and was not. The guy with a mask visably hated people. And his powers must had something to do with the mask or maybe he was just dangerous. Either way, she would keep her distance for now. Next was a boy named Jay who seemed very reserved and quiet. That much was obvious. Following after was two more boys that introduced themselves as Jos and James repectively. "nice to meet you too James. " She assured him before turning as the girl with some very scary red eyes talked to her. "Jane was it? You can say i'm happy because of my personalilty. Or maybe it's the drugs they put in me. Either way, I rather know who I'm around than not know them. Unless you want me to call you 'Hey girl with red eyes?' " Claire said thoughtfully. Tilting her head in thought. "I don't mean to be rude, but it's the truth." She stated with a casual shrug. The other girl who hadn't introduced herself was quiet, and the next to speak was a boy named Link, who seemed pretty okay to her. She turned to the man who agreed with Jane. "We know who wrote the file. It was the same people who gave us are abilities...." She said bluntly, which was odd for her. "And I really doubt this is a reward. Since when are we given awards? " She said, looking down. It was true she had only been here two months, and some had been here years, but she really doubting they would give them rewards. @everyyone

Elijah awoke to a resounding headache. He grimaced and set up in the bed he'd been put upon, holding his hands against his head in pain. After a moment, the pain resided, and he mentally cursed whatever they'd use to put him so thoroughly to sleep. It had been nice to sleep without dreams though... but he couldn't dwell upon that, he'd just get himself worked up and fall asleep again. He stood up, examining the room. It was fairly bare-bones: there was a bed, a dresser, and a mirror, along with his jacket, jeans, and tee in the floor. He hadn't realized till right then that he'd only been wearing what amounted to a sheet, and he suddenly shivered. In addition to his own clothes, though, was a set of black gloves resting on the top. He hadn't seen them before, but he felt as if they were a statement. Be careful what you do. A safety measure. Hesitantly, he picked them up and slipped them on, along with the rest of his clothes.

Now he turned his attention to the door. Or rather, the lack thereof. There was just a frame, with simply continued wall where the door should be. Tentatively, he approached it. He tentatively reached a hand out. To his amazement, it passed through. Slowly, he walked forward, and easily slipped out of the door. Must be some sort of hologram, he figured. But before he could continue the thought, he looked around the room he had emerged into. There was a large round table at it's center with tablets at each seat, with people all around it. They all seemed to be his age for the most part, but that's where the similarities ended. The group before him was insanely diverse, and they already seemed to be deeply engaged in conversation. Slowly, he made his way over to the seat directly in front of him and took his place. He listened to the conversation for a minute whilst quickly skimming through the files open on the tablet before him, ascertaining the general gist of it, before speaking. "I agree with Claire. They aren't exactly the kindest people, and they sure as hell have never given me anything as an "award." I find it more likely that they're curious if we'll all attempt to kill each other." He paused. "Oh, I'm Elijah, by the way. Good to meet you all. Perhaps I need to work on my introductions..."

Jay watched silently as the only person he knew left his side for warmth. He took her blanket and folded it, placing it back into her chair. He had to agree with her though, despite Blythe's friendly atmosphere it raised a few red flags to him. He watched as mostly everyone else introduced themselves, excluding only three or four. What caught his sight those was some boy running in the main room at inhuman speed, before collapsing onto the ground, a smile on his face. 'People are weird.' he thought to himself, turning to the rest of the group. It seems most of them didn't seem keen on getting close to each other, and he could sense the tension slowly building. Jay looked at his door, wondering if he should retreat to his room. He wasn't liking the conversation and some of the people gave him red flags. Such as the boy in the mask, who looked ready to kill everyone right now. The silent boy shivered. His icey eyes scanned the room and it's occupants, trying to become invisable. (i don't know what to post with him. I just wanted to keep him and Jane's post equal. Sorry for the filler post.)

peachpuff peachpuff PippyOmega PippyOmega Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro God_himself God_himself ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero MiFle MiFle @Ithinkthatseveryone.

Jane was glad someone took her side, however when Blythe came to speak, Jane realized she was kinda right. Jane had wanted to know the names of people around her other than just calling them by powers or looks. However as the conversation went back to the test vs awards thing, she zoned back out, her eyes flickered towards Jay who looked quite done with the whole group setting. Then her eyes were drawn towards the boy with the mask. She thought him to be interesting, and she really wanted to go over and talk to him, just wouldn't start anything with everyone watching. So instead, she added to the conversation. "No this wouldn't be a reward. I've been here for a year or so now, they don't give out rewards. " She said roughly, letting out a sigh and rubbing her head. "Anyone have any ideas? Cause if not I'm going back to my room until this bull crap is over. She questioned, cutting the flames from her body once she reached a little over room temperature. She couldn't stand to be in here another moment with the atmosphere or the silence that clung to everyone.

PippyOmega PippyOmega Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro God_himself God_himself peachpuff peachpuff The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero @Thepeople I forgot to tag

• Josh Omega

Josh listened as everyone debunked his 'reward' idea although they didn't seem to give many reasonable ideas as to why it's not a reward but he kept silent about it as to not start a fight. He was beginning to get bored so he stood up from his chair and walked over to a corner then covered the other sides in rock blocking all sight of him to the others. He sat in the corner and began to mess with the tablet they had provided when he got there, he spent most of his childhood breaking and fixing them so he knew what he was doing, it didn't take him long to unlock the other people's files he didn't want to intrude on their data so he ignored most... all except one it was the newest member of the group James Manthal his one caught his eye because the tag was ~~~Top Secret~~~, when he clicked on it most of his infomation was redacted, he removed the rock barrier and looked directly at James he wanted to tell someone but he didn't know anyone he could trust.

quinn asher beckett

Quinn stood and patted himself down making sure he wasn't dirty. He smiled and walked over to the group.

"Hey guys," he said in a cheery tone, "What's the story? What's going on? I was asleep but I'm up now. I got super speed and I can walk through electricity now which is cool. You all got powers too? I hope you do because this is awesome. I'm super fast now an it's awesome!"

This was strange if you knew the teen personally. He was a family orientated, quiet yet creative individual who didn't repeat himself. A persona shift had occurred. It was like he was running on caffeine and a lot of it. He still wore a smile though and his eyes were still innocent and blue as ever. Quinn hadn't changed much.

Elijah couldn't help but to laugh at the fellow who'd just approached the table, bubbling about his power. He took an instinctive liking to him, being cheery despite everything they'd all assumedly been through. "Damn, you're awful trusting, aren't you? Giving away knowledge like that is an excellent way to get yourself killed." He looked around the room, particularly at those that seemed to alienate themselves. There was little doubt that there were more than a few screws loose in this room. "No offense to the rest of you." He paused a moment, before continuing. "Now that I think about it though, Speedy Gonzalez may have a point. Assuming this is another test, which it almost certainly is, they're likely expecting us to work together. So in the interests of teamwork, and more importantly, not dying, I think it might be wise if we each reveal our powers. Specifically, beyond what we can garner from the doors. Hesitation might be understandable, but it allows us to be aware of what each of us can do. Both to be able to defend ourselves from each other, if the need arises, or to coordinate in tasks in the future which will almost certainly involve some sort of combination of our abilities. So we already know a few, like Speedy's, well, speed, but what're the rest?" He looked towards the hyper guy and the masked fellow with an apologetic grin (despite the latter's obvious disinclination for social interaction), and added, "Sorry for the nicknames, I'll gladly call you by your proper ones as soon as I know them."

Resuming his previous line of thought, he continued, "I'll start. I can put people to sleep if I'm touching them. Animals too." He hesitated slightly, not sure if he wished to reveal the secondary aspect of his power. But even if he hid it, it would likely be revealed later. So he persisted, saying, "In addition, I can sense people's fears and desires, even make them imagine that such things are real, if I wish. But, again, only if I'm in physical contact with them and choose to. " He held up a gloved hand. "Hence why I wear these. So. That's me. Anyone else want to give it a whirl?"

peachpuff peachpuff PippyOmega PippyOmega Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro God_himself God_himself MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero MiFle MiFle

knox.pngKnox lets out a soft chuckle amused by the overly cheerful guy who approached the table. Knox smile quickly faded as he became a bit concerned when Quinn started to openly share his abilities with the group. He then scans the room seeing some not-so friendly faces, especially gas mask dude. This guy is going to get himself killed. Knox thought while cringing to himself hoping he would stop talking. To Knox, no one in this room could be trusted and if this guy was willing to openly share his life story with complete strangers, he would be the first one to betray anyone in the room.

Kill him. The dark voices in his head commanded. Before he kills you. Knox quickly covers his ears trying to block out the voices. Ever since he started developing his powers the darkness had been able to get in his head and interrupt his thoughts. "No" he whispers under his breath, trying to quiet the voices. After a while the whispers faded away and he released the tight grip he held around his ears.

From close by he hears Elijah say that we should start revealing our abilities to the group. Knox slightly clenches his fists that lie upon the table at the thought of sharing personal information with these strangers. As his knuckles begin to turn white, Elijah shares his abilities with everyone. Knox was impressed and slightly intimidated by his abilities. Having that kind of power is dangerous, but who was Knox to judge? As long as those gloves stayed on they wouldn't have a problem. Maybe sharing abilities was a good idea.

Knox loosens his knuckles and pushes his hair back, getting ready to speak. "Hi everyone." He starts awkwardly, "My names Knox and uh, my abilities are that I can control the darkness this includes dark energy and dark creatures." As he began he already realized this was a bad idea, but it was too late to go back now so he continued. "I can also inflict pain on anyone or anything just by thinking, so yup, that's me. Someone else please go now."

Claire wayched as the group shifted to focus on a new person as he rambled on about knowing each others power and revealing his own. She kept her distance from the gloved hands, not wanting any chances of her fears being revealed. Even if that's the case he wore gloves, she didn't trust him. Heck, she didn't trust half the people in the room. The boy that had stuck up originally with Jane, Knox as he finally introduced, revealed his power as well. As she realized the kind of people she was surrounded by, she withdrew from the crowd, closer to her door. Her yellow eyes turned from friendly to heistant in a split second. Claire realized it may have been a mistake to leave the safety of her room, and it made her worried what others were cable of. Sure, she could take red eyes out, but that's cause their powers were mutal opposites. Water wins over fire. However ever one else, well. She wasn't one for violence. With a calm tone, she spoke up, tablet in hand. "I'm what you would call a water manipulater. I can breath under water as well, and I can heal. Considering most the human body is water. " Claire answered.

@everyyone (side note ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie she introduced herself as Blythe, her preferred name. I call her Claire (read your first post.) cause it's her real name. )

quinn asher beckett

Quinn liked Elijah. He wasn't judgemental for his new found abilities and shift in personality. He was also a cutie so that helped him greatly. In fact all of the boys he could see were cute. Messing with all of them would be fun later but for now he had to concentrate on the matter at hand: introducing himself and revealing abilities.

"Okay," he stated in response to Elijah, "Good morning! Good evening! Good afternoon! I am your fabulous friendly neighborhood Quinn. Like I said, I am fast and I can move through electrical currents without it shocking me. I'm not sure what else I can do just yet but it'll be cool once I figure it out. I know I can manipulate electricity but that's a secondary power. Hopefully I get to do more electricity based things. I could get a electric whip or a lightning bolt. Those would be cool. We'll figure it out though and it'll be awesome!"

It was a lot like many things in Quinn's life. He's had to be very inituitive in his life as a big brother caring for lots of siblings whilst their father drank himself away. Living in near poverty wasn't a fun time and if Quinn could do something to change it, he'd do it, which was why he was here. He had to do something to make his family life better.

• Josh Omega

Josh's Focus had shifted from James to the boy who suggested that everyone say what their powers were, he stayed quiet until a few others had spoken there was a range of powers which was to be expected: One could see peoples fears, another could run very fast, he felt uneasy when someone said that they control darkness and finally the girl who had skipped out said she controlled water and could heal. He contemplated whether or not he should say what his powers were but he choose to say one of his powers "You should all know that my name is Josh, and I only have one power which is to control earth which is things like rock, dirt, sand, and metals" he didn't want to mention his ability to see forward and back in time because it might cause people to act differently.

Jay just watched, seeing as he was pratically invisable since no one mentioned him. Once people started to give their powers away, he decided he didn't like his current position. He sat still for a while after all, and hadn't fidgeted once. He sighed and transformed into a blue butterfly again and flew on top of Jane's head. Staying there comfrably despite her mental threats. 'Tell them my ability. I don't want to waste time with them explaining. ' aka he didn't want to talk. PippyOmega PippyOmega

Jane rolled her eyes when masked guy glared at her. Only becoming annoyed when Jay landed on her head. Mentally cursing him, she tuned back into the conversation. "The idiot who has placed himself on my head has the ability to polymorph. He can shift into any living thing except plant life. " She explained irritability. Rolling her eyes again and reisisting the urge to bat him away. Mostly because if she did, she knew he would shift into someting else and bite her. "and yes we know each other. We trained together. " She revealed only that much to the group, not telling them they could speak mentally. "If you don't know my power by now, i've got to say your blinder than me. " She placed a hand on her head, facepalming. "I can echolocate and I have the ability to control, create, and manipulate fire."

PippyOmega PippyOmega Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro God_himself God_himself peachpuff peachpuff The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero @Thepeople I forgot to tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back