• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F/M Fandoms

Cinsanity19

Hi! I'm new here so I'm sorry if I'm trash at this.
((I'm also not sure if I can PM yet because I haven't made that many posts. I know I can reply to them though.))

I'm Cassie, 22.
I've been role playing for well over a decade and I really enjoy it. I think I'm fairly good. I've wanted to do some fandom RP's but I haven't found anybody who really is interested so I figured I'd try my luck on here.

I have very few rules.
At least write more then two sentences unless it seems like there's really nothing else to say - I know that sometimes that happens when Characters are just static and talking where it's easier to write a few short posts.
I like violence and darker themes since I think it can add to the story if done right so I'm not against anything like that.
And just talk to me if there's something you don't like. :U I'm chill.
---

Batman
OC x OC
OC x Batman
OC x Nightwing
OC x Red Hood

Sherlock Holmes
(Not the TV SHOW)

A little bit of explanation for this one since it's not entirely a 'fandom' RP I guess. I like the concept of a Romantic/Adventure/Action/Mystery RP just generally inspired by various Sherlock Holmes media. Lots of drama and danger and all that fun stuff.

Female Watson x Sherlock
Client x Sherlock.

That's all I have in mind for the moment. I'll update this if I have more ideas... And I'm sorry if I'm trash. New. Like I said. q.q

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back