• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy f looking for partner!

Kubi

Hi there :)

I'm looking for a role play partner (go figure) who is looking to do some original stuff. And I'm open to any story ideas you have or I have a few of my own if you'd like to hear. Sorry but I don't do fandoms :/

As for characters I can and will play a multitude of side characters (and I hope you do too!) but only one main felmale/nb character because that's just what I'm comfortable with. And I'm a sucker for romance! So expect lots of it between our characters!

No one liners, though I don't have a minimum requirement, I'll usually try to match my partner or keep it 1-2 paragraphs. I respond very frequently(multiple times a day) and I would like if you could too!

I live in the MTS time zone and usually follow that day/night cycle pretty closely. This doesn't mean I prefer people near me but it's something to be conscious of, I like my sleep.

I rp over email/hangouts or kik

Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss stories and characters and our rules and limitations.

Looking forward to the response! (☞゚∀゚)☞

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in starting an Rp with you. I post decently long replies and have been craving for a good fantasy RP. I do have some ideas, but I'd be up to hearing anything you might have. Just let me know if you're interested. ^^

Hey, I'd be interested in starting an Rp with you. I post decently long replies and have been craving for a good fantasy RP. I do have some ideas, but I'd be up to hearing anything you might have. Just let me know if you're interested. ^^

Yes I’d love to hear some of your ideas, I am very interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back