• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy F/F vampire romance! ✧・゚: *

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
picture this: twilight, but set at university, with lesbians. oh, and the vampires have much more consistent lore.​

basically i want a tropey, cheesy, melodramatic lesbian vampire/human romance (i'd like to play the vampire). we can rip off the rough plot of twilight or come up with something ourselves - i'm open, but also happy to make suggestions!

some tropes i like:

slow-burn, enemies to friends to lovers, accidental romance, pining, hurt/comfort, character-driven plots, religious themes, urban legends, urban magic, forest gothic, modern, 1990s, 1930s

the character i'd like to play:

katya - mid 20s - lesbian

at first glance she appears aloof, standoffish - antisocial at best, or just plain rude.
tall, slim yet muscular, with striking features and piercing eyes; long, dark hair and deathly pale skin; most often dressed in black.
rumours are whispered about her, but nobody seems to actually know her - few people have even spoken to her. there's something alluring about her, though, in spite of her coldness.

the character i'd like you to play:

a human woman, new to the university/college (a first year or a transfer).
attracted to women (whether she knows it yet or not).
those are the only requirements! it's your character! :--)

---​

my standard rules/disclaimer:

• 18+ only; i'm 23, i don't rp with minors. nothing personal! :~)

• i am pretty busy with full-time study, so i can't always reply very frequently, though i aim for at least a post a day. RP is a hobby, not a job -- pressure sucks the fun out of it, so please be patient & i'll do the same for you! i will let you know if i'll be absent more than a week.

• third person past tense preferred

• i’m happy to write here or via email; IMs for ooc only

• importantly - please be willing to communicate & develop the plot along with me! my longest-lasting RPs have been kept alive through good communication & mutual interest. i'm happy chatting ooc too! i can usually be active ooc even when i'm not able to write replies.

---

fire me a comment/PM if you're interested :--) i'm quite selective based on whether or not i think we'd be compatible, so please don't take it personally if i don't respond.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back