• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings F/f superhero’s who hate each other?

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I’m vixe. Nice to meet you and thank you for taking a look at my rp suggestion.

Here’s a little about me! I’m 18 and I’m about to graduate from highschool. I’m usually on when I’m not busy doing something for school or with family. I can post 2-3 good paragraphs in a good day. I always try to match what my partner puts out if not more.

Here’s what I expect from you! Please communicate with me! I love talking and I loved to be great friends wth you. The second thing is please please absolutely NO one liners. While I get writers block and all that please don’t give me one line. I will have nothing to work with. The third thing is please don’t ghost on me. Relating back to the communication thing it is very important to me that we talk and actually have conversations. So, if you aren’t feeling the rp anymore or if you’re gonna be here for awhile please tell me. I’m a pretty understanding person. I won’t bite your head off.

Anyways, if you can follow these simple rules I’d love to RP with you. Now on to the plot.

It’s basically a angsty f/f superhero plot. They’re both collage roommates who hate each other during the day(figuratively) but at night(figuratively) they fight crime with each other and flirt endlessly.
-bonus: they both don’t know that they’re gay
-double bonus: one of them has a boyfriend to cover up the fact that they aren’t out yet or they both do and and both aren’t out yet.

We can always add to the plot but this was something I came up with by myself. DM me if you’re interested!

Thank you, Vixe ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back