• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F*cking Diabolical Baby{FxM & FxF}

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Before I start, I just wanted to clarify the search. I am desperately craving a The Boys roleplay.

Hi! I'm Minotaur. You can call me Mino or Ari, that's up to you!
- I'm 23 years old, married, and currently in college- please be patient with replies!
- Fighting a battle with depression, I'd also appreciate some patience here.
- I'm in the EST timezone

Writing Style:
- I LOVE doubling! So please be willing as I will not do singles unless the stories are separated.
- I can write anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs on each side depending on the scene and inspiration.
- I prefer discord, however, I am more than happy staying on-site too. Though, I'm not a fan of threads and prefer DMs.
- Third person, past tense.
-OOC chat preferred, though not required

Rules:
- NO ONE-LINERS! I am not good with responses when I get one line as I get stuck pretty easily.
- I run into writer's block a bit so please be willing to brainstorm with me when I do as it really helps and I'll be able to reply sooner
- 18+ ONLY as romance is a requirement for my side. (I can do platonic for your side, though I am not experienced in platonic writing so keep that in mind!)
- Tell me of any triggers as themes/character backgrounds can be dark

As for plots, I would prefer to brainstorm with my partner for a plot that works for both of us, not just one of us.

The more * there are, the more I am craving the character
Characters I am Looking For:
- Billy Butcher********
- Hughie Campbell***
- Soldier Boy*******
- Starlight(Annie January)*****
- Queen Maeve ***

Characters I can Play for You:
- Anyone, just ask! :)
- OC​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back