• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F a n d o m s ?

Sure here she is! Let me know if this is something you’d be interested in!

Serena
Appearance: http://0.s3.envato.com/files/39041661/valua_0784 copy.jpg
Weapons of choice: sword and shield, bow and arrow
Armor:https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...k_promo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160708135809
Abilities: super strength and agility, well trained in combat, doesn't age (she's been alive for a long time). Her power stems from the soul stone that is hidden on her island.

History: Serena is from a small island off the coast of the Pacific called Themyscira.

Personality: Serena has a strong no nonsense personality that tends to contrast Tony's. She has a strong sense of duty. When she was brought to New York she was told that her job was to protect the people of Midgard at all costs, so when the Civil War breaks out, Serena immediately sides with Steve as she doesn't want the government interfering with her affairs. She can be a kind-hearted person but that tends to only show when there isn't a mission to complete.

(Basically a spin-off Of Wonder Woman!)

I don't think I'd be interested at the moment but I do wish you luck and I'm glad you share her with me. I hope you're able to find a good story for her. :)

Hey there, I am not too into fandoms and most my plots are original or somewhat original ideas. But I have been watching the newest season of My Hero Academia and would love to maybe do an OC story because it seems like so much fun to try and create our own heroes with quirks. If not, I am also willing to do Fire Emblem fates, I have enough knowledge about the setting that I can at least do OCs in the world, though with canon characters I might not get their personality right off the bat, but wouldn't mind RPing them.

Hey there, I am not too into fandoms and most my plots are original or somewhat original ideas. But I have been watching the newest season of My Hero Academia and would love to maybe do an OC story because it seems like so much fun to try and create our own heroes with quirks. If not, I am also willing to do Fire Emblem fates, I have enough knowledge about the setting that I can at least do OCs in the world, though with canon characters I might not get their personality right off the bat, but wouldn't mind RPing them.

I can't really invest in all OC plots, for me that takes the fun out of fandom roleplay themselves so I don't think we're suited that way but if you feel like you could play a canon from Fates, I'd be happy to see if we're interested in characters that would mesh well together.

Hey!

I saw that you do list HaymitchxKatniss in your Hunger Games section, but I just wanted to ask how you would feel about Cinna and Katniss?

Hey!

I saw that you do list HaymitchxKatniss in your Hunger Games section, but I just wanted to ask how you would feel about Cinna and Katniss?

I think I'd be open to that. Or even a Cinna x Effie perhaps. Cinna is so great haha.

My inner Effie probably will try to strangle me with her (no doubt gorgeous) shoe laces when I try to give Haymitch to someone else, so Cinna and Katniss might be the safer bet for me ;) (And I just really like Cinna, I think his calm presence always had a positive effect on Katniss.)
Although I do not mind doubling up if you would want Haymitch in another pairing.

My inner Effie probably will try to strangle me with her (no doubt gorgeous) shoe laces when I try to give Haymitch to someone else, so Cinna and Katniss might be the safer bet for me ;) (And I just really like Cinna, I think his calm presence always had a positive effect on Katniss.)
Although I do not mind doubling up if you would want Haymitch in another pairing.

Were you thinking I'd take the role of Cinna? I haven't played him but I could give him a try.

I might down for playing Prim (there really isn't many women to pick from and I don't know about writing as Johanna or Effie personally. Maybe an aged up Prim? Or we could try and pick a second fandom if THG doesn't yield a second pair for doubling.

Actually, I would prefer Cinna. I have written him before, and I'm pretty comfortable with this type of character. That is, if you're okay with doing Katniss?

I don't necessarily need to double, I just wanted to offer it :) I like writing male characters, so I'd be fine with just doing Cinna.

Hello! I just made this acc as well, so pms may not be possible. I am open to chatting via email too though! (deerchihuahuas @gmail) I am interested in YYH, but I'm not sure if you found someone yet! I love ocs, so I don't mind playing Kurama for you ^^)9 I am also well versed in Naruto as well!

Last edited:
Hello! I just made this acc as well, so pms may not be possible. I am open to chatting via email too though! (deerchihuahuas @gmail) I am interested in YYH, but I'm not sure if you found someone yet! I love ocs, so I don't mind playing Kurama for you ^^)9 I am also well versed in Naruto as well!

I don't really keep too active on email, I mostly check mine briefly regarding work or personal things, as opposed to email. Would you be open to sticking to things on-site by any chance? I'd love a Kurama for a Botan if that might be a pair you'd be down for?

Actually, I would prefer Cinna. I have written him before, and I'm pretty comfortable with this type of character. That is, if you're okay with doing Katniss?

I don't necessarily need to double, I just wanted to offer it :) I like writing male characters, so I'd be fine with just doing Cinna.

Oh really? That's not problem then. I'd be happy to play Katniss for you then.

That's no worries for me! I just know that I currently cannot make pms, hence the email for communication. I can communicate on here though. I can attempt a Kurama for a Botan.

I've actually been dying for a Naruto based roleplay and was wondering if you were still interested? I have my own thread on preferences and such but I would love to discuss.

I have no problem with doubling at all! and I have umpteenth amount of ideas honestly, it just depends on what era you'd want?

I would probably say timeskip so we can rework Shippuden ourselves, I wasn't too into the direction they went in personally. I'd be open to a modern AU setting, I haven't done it before but it sounds interesting.

I am interested in a MCU rp! I can double as Logan for you!
I am new to this site though and I cannot get PMs and honestly, I don't think I would like roleplaying over this site.
Any possible way you can email me? Rachelkuch@gmail.com

I am rather new myself so I can get not being comfortable on-site yet so I'd be happy to PM you but I don't feel like I can go off-site to email. My email is pretty much for work and personal and I don't think I can keep up with a RP pace via email which I think can be kind of clunky. If you'd be okay sticking on-site or maybe discord...we could talk more.

I am rather new myself so I can get not being comfortable on-site yet so I'd be happy to PM you but I don't feel like I can go off-site to email. My email is pretty much for work and personal and I don't think I can keep up with a RP pace via email which I think can be kind of clunky. If you'd be okay sticking on-site or maybe discord...we could talk more.

I actually found out the site sends me an email whenever I get a PM. Can you PM me and we can go from there with the plotting? Really as long as the roleplay does not take place over a public thread, I am fine with whatever else.

hi there! i’m interested in a harry potter (specifically: harry x hermione) RP or a stardew valley RP with you!

Hello! Would you perhaps be interested in a Leonard x Sheldon rp? If not I can totally do a Sheldon x Penny if you're interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back