• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F a n d o m s ?

Genkai

- a shy snowfall -
Seeking pretty much canon x canon right now unless you have a really solid OC and a fair concept.

Hello hello.

My name is Genkai and I am in my twenties. Ideally my partner would be over 18+ or closer to my own age but if you're emotionally mature and a skilled writer, I am open to working with you. I can stay on-site or move off-site, depending on what my partner is most comfortable with. I play males and females and like doubling because it is quite fair (as long as my partner is fair in their effort to give both roles equal attention) and polite. Generally I give each role about 3-5 paragraphs per role and would love someone who can match that. I also tend to reply 2-3 times a week so a slower pace is appreciated. I have a job and I take care of my elderly parents so my time is spent mostly offline but I do try to keep partners in touch should a delay occur. That's pretty much it, basically. Below are some fandoms along with pairs I am most interested in developing, if you're curious as to who I play which I'm leaning towards, PM or post here. I'm feeling too lazy to get into deep formatting (perhaps during a slow work day I'll amend it).

Also if OCs are used, we must double. Otherwise doubling is optional but enjoyed. I really prefer canon x canon pairs to be honest though.

Also underage characters will be aged up accordingly.

If you're curious about something unlisted, just ask, worst I can do is say no and see if it'd be something I could research.

Anime / Manga ~

My Hero Academia #craving

All Might x Ochako
All Might x Momo
Eraser Head x Momo
Present Mic x Kyoka
Izuku x Ochako
Izuku x Itsuka
Izuku x Momo
Izuku x Tsuyu
Bakugo x Ochako
Tenya x Ochako
Tenya x Momo
Yuga x Momo
Eijiro x Ochako
Fumikage x Momo
Denki x Kyoka
All Might x My Female OC - In return I can play as almost anyone for your OC.

Naruto #craving

Shikamaru x Sakura
Shikamaru x Hinata
Kakashi x Sakura
Kakashi x Hinata
Kakashi x Ino
Naruto x Ino
Naruto x Temari
Shino x Hinata
Asuma x Ino
Kiba x Ino
Sasuke x Hinata
Shikamaru x My Female OC - In return I can play almost anyone for your OC.

Yu Yu Hakusho #craving

Kurama x Botan
Kurama x Koto
Kurama x Keiko
Yusuke x Botan
Yusuke x Genkai
Hiei x Keiko
Kuwabara x Botan
Kuwabara x Yukina
Kuwabara x Keiko
Koenma x Botan
Kurama x My Female OC - In return I can play almost anyone for your OC.

Fruits Basket #craving

Hatori x Tohru
Hatori x Kagura
Haru x Kagura
Haru x Kagura
Yuki x Kagura
Momiji x Kagura
Momiji x Tohru
Momiji x Kisa
Kyo x Uo
Shigure x Hana
Shigure x Kagura
Ayame x Hana
Momiji or Haru x My Female OC - In return I can play almost anyone for your OC.

Death Note #craving

L x Misa
L x Naomi
L x Sayu
Light x Naomi

The above were my cravings but there are others I can do but won't expand upon unless asked:

Oban Star Racers
Ranma 1/2
Kekkaishi
Fullmetal Alchemist
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Your Lie in April
Dragon Ball Z
Spiral
Case Closed
Inuyasha
Alice 19'th
Little Witch Academia

Tv Shows ~

The Big Bang Theory

Sheldon x Penny
Sheldon x Bernadette
Leonard x Bernadette
Leonard x Amy
Howard x Amy
Stuart x Penny

Legend of Korra #craving

Mako x Asami
Bolin x Asami
Bolin x Korra
Tenzin x Lin
Tenzin x Asami
Tenzin x Korra

Final Space

Avocato x Quinn
Gary x Quinn
Lord Commander x Quinn

The Good Place

Michael x Eleanor
Michael x Tahani
Chidi x Tahani
Jason x Eleanor

Doctor Who

Nine x Rose
Ten x Martha
Ten x Amy
Nine x My Female OC - In return I can play Ten or Eleven for your OC.

The above were my cravings but there are others I can do but won't expand upon unless asked:

Broadchurch
DuckTales
Game of Thrones
Orphan Black
Survivor
Parks and Rec
Erased
Good Morning Kiss
You're Beautiful

Movies ~

MCU (I could have put some in tv but I wanted to do it all here because a lot of pairs crossover with tv and other MCU brands like X-Men, X-Force/Deadpool, Defenders, etc so there's a lot more we could do than listed.)

Logan x Pepper
Logan x Jessica
Logan x Raven
Tony x Pepper
Tony x Jessica
Erik x Raven
Matt x Karen
Matt x Jessica
Kilgrave x Trish
Thor x Jessica
Thor x Trish
Thor x Pepper
Thor x Gamora
Steve x Pepper
Bruce x Natasha
Logan x My Female OC - In return I can play almost anyone for your own OC.

Star Trek (I could do TNG or TOS but these are for the reboot films.)

Spock x Uhura
Bones x Uhura

Harry Potter

Harry x Hermione
Draco x Luna
Draco x Cho
Ron x Cho
Snape x Hermione
Snape x Luna
Remus x Hermione

The Hunger Games

Haymitch x Katniss
Gale x Prim

Sherlock Holmes / A Game of Shadows

John x Mary
Sherlock x Irene
John x My Female OC - In return I can play Sherlock for your OC.

The above is all I could think of but I'm surely forgetting a few so if you're curious, just ask.

Games ~

For these I'd be open to canons or OCs.

Yokai Watch
Pokemon
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fire Emblem: Fates #craving
Dot Hack #craving
Stardew Valley

Last edited:
What plot did you have in mind for Leonard x Bernadette?

What plot did you have in mind for Leonard x Bernadette?

I'm not sure but I think I'd like to keep things to season 1-5 because after that, I ended up giving up on the show. I'm thinking we could have them introduced and do away with Howard's relationship with her since it might be tough if Howard and Bernadette had already been together (maybe a short time would be okay?).

Hi! I'm up for playing All Might for your OC! Mind if you play Ochako?

I'd be happy to play Ochako for you if you played All Might for me!

Looks like im not the only Rusty...

Aww there's enough Genkai to go around haha. :P

I'm not sure but I think I'd like to keep things to season 1-5 because after that, I ended up giving up on the show. I'm thinking we could have them introduced and do away with Howard's relationship with her since it might be tough if Howard and Bernadette had already been together (maybe a short time would be okay?).

I'd be happy to play Ochako for you if you played All Might for me!

Aww there's enough Genkai to go around haha. :P
Sweet! I'll PM ya! I really want to play my OC against Ochako!

I wanted to ask would you rp as matt murdock with my oc? I have an idea for the rp but i was just wondering.

I wanted to ask would you rp as matt murdock with my oc? I have an idea for the rp but i was just wondering. But i can only rp on email or roleplayer site

I'd need to know more about your OC before saying yes or no, and what canon you'd be open to doubling as for me. :) I don't really like OCs in MCU but I'm willing to hear you out.

Hey there! I’d love to do a Naruto roleplay, preferably something involving the Akatsuki since they’re my current obsession. lol

Edited ~

Hey there! I’d love to do a Naruto roleplay, preferably something involving the Akatsuki since they’re my current obsession. lol

Sadly I'm not really into the Akatsuki, it's why I sort of fell out of love with Naruto following the Pain arc. I don't think our Naruto interests align. :(

I'd need to know more about your OC before saying yes or no, and what canon you'd be open to doubling as for me. :) I don't really like OCs in MCU but I'm willing to hear you out.
Lily master
Vigilantie name: white archer
Suit: made of white symbiote, archer suit with hood and domino nask
Weapon:bow and arrows
Powers: ice and shifting to wolf
Personality: shy, kind and caring
Looks: brown long hair, brown eyes, white vest, black shirt, blue jeans, symbiote choker necklace
-What canon characters are you wanting me to play as along with my oc?-

I think she might be a bit too OP for me (ice powers + wolf changing + archer). I wish you luck with your search though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back