• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Extraterrestrial Angels

image.jpg
If you can leave his line of sight and get your car off the path where it won't be hit by the other, I can do the rest... But you can't be followed again. I don't have the strength to do this twice.

Araqiel again opened his wrist mostly because he has nothing else to write with, to write on the back of the seat first a set of numbers then another symbol. When he finished he looked to the rear view mirror and meet the young woman's eyes and nodded showing he was ready. I apologize for the mess I'm making but it is necessary for this to work.

image.jpg gyvhujik.jpg image.jpg

(As long as the goal is the same I don't care what he does... Have you seen stranger things? He'd basically have Yellow Jacket's part and then however many crownies we end up giving him.)

166.jpg

She pulled over in about a half a mile and turned to give Araquiel a curious look.

"What exactly is it that you're doing to my car back there?" she asked, her voice with a little bit of venom, but mostly curiosity. How could... whatever he was doing help them to escape the ever fast approaching black SUV behind them.

{sorry, not sure what all to write ;-; I'll let you get the next post up, then my next should be longer Cx}

image.jpg
Saving us.
Was all Araqiel had to say in response as he started chanting out loud in his very childlike, if hoarse voice, a bloody hand raised just over top the symbol with the spiral at its center. That same symbol started to glow softly orange after he started up. It didn't take long for the SUV to catch up but instead of seeing them pulled over and stopping himself he kept going as if he hadn't even seen them.., because he didn't. As was the power of the rune Araqiel had drawn.

As the SUV passed he nicked the Impala's driver side mirror, but instead of the impla's mirror going kaput the other symbol on the seat flashed briefly and the passenger side mirror on the other car shattered. The Impala was still perfectly intact. Luckily the other driver was more focused on catching up to them to notice.

Araqiel kept up the chanting until the other car was well out of his line of sight, collapsing sideways, when he finished, back down on the seat causing him to groan at his wings, still covered by the blanket, rubbed hard against the seat back. Only after he caught his breath again did Araqiel speak into the girl's head again though this time much weaker than before.

Your people's oldest religion still has its uses.....he remarked with a bit of a dry humor chuckle. After a moment of lying motionless with his eyes closed he continued the numbers I wrote are coordinates to the location of my homestay. I'm afraid I won't be much help from here on out. So please be careful....

(That's my fault. Sorry it's not a problem)

tatler-2014-10-oct%2B(dragged)%2B1.jpeg

She had watched with her jaw agape as the suv had passed, and as Araquiel had somehow caused her car to turn completely invisible. Steph had definitely gotten herself in over her head, but, she wasn't one to give up. Especially not on a kid- yes, she knew he wasn't an actual child, but, he still looked one, she couldn't help it- and especially not when they were only a few hours drive from where Araquiel had directed her.

"It's no problem, get your rest or... whatever it is you do," she said, awkwardly continuing," you don't look so good. I don't need you dying on our way there. I don't know who your family is, but I have a feeling that may be a bad thing to happen."

Starting up the car again, only after the suv was most likely far, far ahead of them, she pulled a u-turn and continued until they were back to the road they had been on. The terrain was still mostly flatlands covered in seas of wild buffalo grasses and farms of wheat and corn and the like, but, after a couple of hours of distance, the area changed to more resemble the Dakotas. More trees were around them, and signs of civilization popped up more frequently. This time, when Steph stopped for gas, she made it quick and made sure not to speak to anyone, nor act unnatural about it. The road became a bit tedious, but, thankfully, they soon passed into the borders of North Dakota.

"So, how is it that I should get to where you live?" she asked, the radio on now, quietly playing a background track of one of her favorite songs, Chasing Cars, though, she'd never tell anyone that or answer truthfully if they asked.

image.jpeg
My family is benevolent, contrary to the recent claims against us. And it will take more than a simple spell to end my existence. I just need rest.
He told her, continuing to lay basically lifeless in the back seat, saving what energy he had left. After some time had passed and the young female spoke again, Araqiel didn't hesitate to reply.

The black rock path does not stretch all the way to my homestay, but at its closest point there is a gravel access path that turns into a dirt path. It will be clear enough for your car to travel about three miles into the woods. After that we walk.

maxresdefault.jpg

she nodded and kept on the road as it headed into a more rural area, and after a while she lost sight of other cars and signs of cities completely. though steph was prepared to keep driving up until where araquiel had told her, her gas tank had other needs. looking down at it, she almost actually gasped in shock, she was just barely above having an empty tank. looking up at the road before her, she was glad to notice a singular dimly lit gas station a bit of a ways in the distance. this one was definitely less sketchy, and it was a simple extremely tiny building most likely with bathrooms and a couple of pumps.

climbing out of the impala after she had turned it off, she placed the nossle of the pump into the gas tank and looked over the trunk and into the back seat at the angel-like creature she had spent her day on- and had possibly completely derailed her life over. steph didn't know anything about him other than that he was not human, and that his name was araquiel, yet, she wanted to help him. she wanted to keep him safe. Sighing and pulling the nossle from her gas tank, she stopped for a moment, squinting into the forest beyond the small paved area where the gas station sat. Shaking her head slightly as she saw nothing, she also attempted to shake the feeling that they were being watched. By one of araquiel's kind or the men that had hunted them earlier, she did not know, but, stephanie definite had the feeling that they were being watched.

{i'll leave a bit of the lore and story part to you? like, if that is one of his kind or not, who might be after them, etc}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back