• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Extraordinary Means

"Who knew that we'd all end up here because of an uncommon disease? Tuberculosis. That's why we're here. Just because our lungs decided they want to suck, and probably even kill us.

What is tuberculosis? Well, it's an infectious bacterial disease characterized by the growth of nodules (tubercles) in the tissues, especially the lungs. Also, there is no cure... Yet.

Where are we? Well, we are in the Latham House for sick children. Why are we here? Because, out lungs such, and because we're contagious, we can't be around other people who aren't infected.

So we will be spending our time at Latham trying to get better, probably not getting better, and waiting until he government or some other government try to make us a cure.

We don't know if we'll die, but there's no saying if we'll live until the cure is made. So I guess we'll have to find out."

So that's what I am planning for the intro to this roleplay. This is based off of the book Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider. It's originally about two teens who fall in love, but my idea is to have six teenagers, complete strangers, who become friends, bend the rules, get sick, get better, fall in love. Who knows, I just really hope this roleplay turns out great!

So what I am looking for is 5 rpers or at least a few people who are willing to play more than one character! Because I know I am!

Let me know if you're interested!

Latham main building;

2351344_orig.jpg

Latham patient cabins;

IMG_1924.jpg

Two patients per cabin, boys with boys and girls with girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back