• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Explorer's Guild Interest Check

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
So, I recently played a mod for Skyrim where you join an explorer's guild, and I'm craving RPing a group roleplay with the idea. If I get some people who are interested, I'll create an OOC thread, character sheet/application thread, and the roleplay itself. It'll always be open, so feel free to join whenever.

So, I recently played a mod for Skyrim where you join an explorer's guild, and I'm craving RPing a group roleplay with the idea. If I get some people who are interested, I'll create an OOC thread, character sheet/application thread, and the roleplay itself. It'll always be open, so feel free to join whenever.

I'm interested, this looks like it could be a lot of fun

Hi! I haven't been on in a while and this looks like something interesting to jup into. Would like some more details when you have them. And will this be casual, simple, or detailed?

Hi! Thanks for your interest! In terms of post length, there aren't really any restrictions, only that it has to be at least one paragraph, though this may increase to two in the future.

I am interested, but if it is too grounded in Skyrim lore I may have to back out, as I dont know that ^^'
Also, hi Andu, its Flutter with a new name lol

It's not in Skyrim, I just got inspired by it. It's in a universe I'm working on, but I'm leaving it open so we can make it up as we go. Also, hello! It's a pleasure to have you interested.

It's not in Skyrim, I just got inspired by it. It's in a universe I'm working on, but I'm leaving it open so we can make it up as we go. Also, hello! It's a pleasure to have you interested.
Then I think I can handle it :) I am super curious about any settings/lore/restrictions on characters, so if you have those/when you have those, please let me know! I like to put my best foot forward with characters

Well, magic is pretty prevalent, so magic users are allowed. In terms of races, most races found in fantasy are here, elves, dwarves, gnomes, orcs, etc., along with some uncommon ones like the tieflings (here's a link for the info on them:Tiefling - Wikipedia), and dragon born (not from Skyrim, here's their link:Dragonborn (Dungeons & Dragons) - Wikipedia). I'll add races as we go by holding polls on what races people want. There is no restrictions on which one of these races you play, but make sure you know how they usually act, and how others react to them.

Actually, everyone can use any race as long as it fits, and I approve of it. The basic guideline is any sentient, bipedal humanoid race that is not inherently good or evil or immortal, so no angels or demons, but nephilim are permitted.

Alright. I got the ranks ready, so here they are. I'll get the CS and OOC up and running soon, and once all the essential slots are filled, I'll start the RP.
From lowest to highest:
Apprentice
Journeyman
Senior Journeyman
Master (only 4)
Grandmaster (only when necessary)

How about a dragonborn with a shout and an elemental breath? Bc then you really got me. Interested anyway tho

Do you think I can get away with getting some of my character written up beforehand and sprucing it up/posting it once the lore page is done, or will that too heavily influence the character? Mainly just wondering about magic in this universe since a lot of settings seem to have different rules.

It's fine. The magic system is very loose, and doesn't have many restrictions. I want to make sure that people can easily join at any point in the story without having to read several pages of the RP. You can basically make any character you want as long as they are not immortal (like a god. Character's like vampires that don't age are allowed since they can be killed.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back