Other Explain your signature!

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Pretty much exactly what it says.

Is your signature from a series, or something you came up with yourself? What does it mean to you? What made you make it your signature? Tell us a little about it!  :)

For me, my signature is the symbols for both the Clavats and Selkies (In order) from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. They're the only two races I've ever played, or have an interest in xD

And if you're wondering why I have two images, it's so the symbols are visible in both normal themes and the dark theme :P

Oohh mine is my favorite lyric from a song. Its also the best way to describe me  xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I once met a guy for a few minutes. He told people to protect their girls. I told him that I was going to adopt that motto, and he told me that it lets the ladies know I'm a love hound on the prowl.

I guess academic citation rubbed off me too hard, that I even talk about the source of my avatar image in my own signature.

Quote from Lord of the Rings. That book series is one of my favorites and the movies are some of my favorite movies as well. They make me happy and the quote itself makes me feel inspired. I always cry at the end when Aragorn becomes king because I'm just so happy for him.

What I literally feel when people take away my devcies, or when I'm away from it for a long period of time.

My is just some random quote i lifted from the internet. But meh I prefer the report tool on steam. When i use it that guy gets a VACation in a couple of days!

My signature was from Zero Time Dilemma. Zero II is flipping the coin from the start of the game.

And the quote is all over.

my friend made my signature for me. it doesn't really have a meaning, it just has pics of my fave group on it :)

Mine is composed of two quotes from my second favorite anime, Fairy Tail. Both are from Natsu Dragneel, our token main boy, and both quotes always make me smile and, naturally, want to watch Fairy Tail. The one I actually typed up is my absolute favorite quote of all time that I always use for my signatures on things because I've got nothing else to put there. I wanted to include an image of Natsu with it, since it's his quote, so I put an image I found once on Google of him with another quote of his.

The quotes: "The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason you held on so long." Obviously for someone with conflicted emotions such as mine this speaks to me louder than most songs. Because it's a reminder that you need to keep going and think of all the good things in your life.

"If you're in a guild, take care of your friends. That's all I have to say." I expect something of this magnitude out of Natsu. It reminds me of one of the major themes in Fairy Tail: Your friends are your family, and are worth the fight. So this quote is definitely something that I cherish and love. It's just so Fairy Tail!

I have a link to one of my old threads because I need that info for my faction easily accessible; I also have a quote from AH because I'm an edgy boi.

I draw and edit images so at some point I'm going to make an image for my signature like I've done before on other sites.

Joking around about my favorite character ever, Sakigami "Mockingbird" Toto from Deadman Wonderland. He's got a reputation as terrifying and sadistic, which is true... when he's fighting. Otherwise he's just a dork :') On top of that he's really small and frail-looking, with a pastel color palette (pale skin, white clothes, mint green hair), so if you haven't seen him fight it's really hard to understand why everyone's so scared of him.

It's a quote originally made by Aaron Burr from the musical 'Hamilton'. It's stated in numerous songs ranging from 'Aaron Burr, Sir', 'The Room Where it Happens'(though only a portion of it), etc.

My signature is from the manga Berserk and it is when the main character makes his vow of retaliation after a very very critical turning point of the manga. Its pretty badass

My quote is one of the direct reasons why I'm pursuing music as a career

Hmm, Well...  Having dyslexia on the internet can feel a little like being in a wheelchair in real life.  Except no one can see the wheelchair, only that you arn't quite the same and you move slower.  most everything on the internet is written language, which is what I struggle with the most.  What you see now is the fruit of meany meany years of hard work to litterally change the way my brain naturally works to  be able to communicate with you today.  Sadly, I  will never be perfect and there will always be words I cannot spell correctly no matter how hard I try.  So I spell it as best I can and hoe for the best...  Most can figure out what I mean without too much effort.  However, there are people who take this as a sign that I am unintelligent and then move to humiliate me.  I've learned that if I can put up a sign, practically hang this fact around my neck, "I'm dyslexic, I'm doing the best I can..." I can get that exstra understand.  I hate it, but I've found it less humiliating this way...

The second part "Pace é Bene" is Italian for "Peace and Goodness".  It's a common Italian phrase.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back