Other explain your icon/avatar/profile picture/whatever

"Bear Island knows no King but the King in the North whose name is STARK."

Last edited by a moderator:
I change mine a lot, but as of writing this it's Darunia from The Legend of Zelda. It's him right now because I'm replaying Ocarina of Time for the like the 4th time and he's cool in Hyrule Warriors!

hyrule-fbprofile-4.jpg

I found this image looking for an image to use as a character and I thought he looked too fucking innocent and smol and adorable at all that shit, so boom. Used him as my profile picture.

My username is Faceless, and my profile picture is of a character named Faceless from the Eredan 'franchise'.

Ganta is having a massive raging boner, he just so happens to look straight to the camera because someone said his name.

The End

BP

This was the portrait of my first character in Shadowrun: Dragonfall, a character I rather enjoyed making and seeing fit into the world of Shadowrun.

was w/ close friend ,,month befor I went to vojvodina /??(youth prison south west of beograd )

lost contact w/ him ,ironic cos 'samo sloga srbina spasava' means 'our unity saves the serbs' ,hes in white 

that day ,,lot of shit went down ,not saying wot 

(omg u went to prison ?!yes ,prolly last person ud expect to b on a site like this ,,I use it to cope w/ stress nd mental health issues ,distract me frm the life I have ,get fucked if u hav a problem w/ that )

Many TG fans might recognize him as Haise Sasaki/Ken Kaneki. Ever since I've come across Tokyo Ghoul, many of my icons have been of him. He's quite lovable and bubbly, yet has a much more darker side. I'm definitely not as dark or deep as Kaneki, but I feel a sort of connection with him due to his past resembling mine in a way. Maybe that's why I keep having my icons with him in it. He's one of the few characters I can really feel for. 

Other than that, sleepy Haise = sleepy Kazu at the moment so there's also that. XP

So, with the new site update I had to change my avatar. It's an old drawing, but I made it as a self portrait of myself.  It doesn't look like me in the slightest but still As a neko ninja with a really long scarf and wings. It has my artists signature imprinted on it. I also would like to mention that it represents me in every way cause I'm the artist. Here's the image and links to the sources.

shotorp_chibi_by_shotonemar-daea3cy.png

http://shotonemar.deviantart.com/art/Shotorp-avitar-628647298

It's the flag of a fictional nation I made for RPing on another site. The fanged gecko is a roughly tiger sized, warm blooded ambush predator that symbolises shrewdness, cunning and fighting spirit which is to say almost the complete opposite of me but I dislike changing avatars of I can avoid it and am quite attached to it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back