Other explain your icon/avatar/profile picture/whatever

Mine is the 1967 Chevy Impala featured on the popular show Supernatural, that ran for eleven seasons and ongoing from 2005 to 2016, starring Jared Pedaleki and Jensen Ackles as Sam and Dean Winchester. I binge watched the entire show recently and loved every second of it and would recommend it to others. Anyway, I spent half an hour trying to think of a pic for my profile and came up with nothing, so just decided on the Impala.

Buttwaffle is Buttwafle and the reason for blu3 is because I had the cringy name of Blue Fire and people call me blue so I called myself blue

Well, its Goku making a silly face.Because thats who i roleplay as and deeply enjoy! Nothing much else to put on about it.

@Gokuh i know that, surprisingly. you are correct. not a liar.
uhm..sugawara senpai from "haikyuu!"

A volleyball anime because i play volley, i guess...it should be kageyama since hes a setter and so am i but sugawara senpai is too cute !

Snake is one of my favorite anime characters and a part of my soul died when I found this adorable picture of Snake. He's a little shy, like I am and shares the same passion for both snakes, like I do, as they're my favorite animal, and the same passion for poetry and literature. Not to mention he's just plain adorable.

I change my avatars often, usually with characters I like, same goes for my cover xD

Right now both are LoL characters, Avatar being Lulu and cover being Malzahar and Kassadin

Mine is the character of Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan, one of my favourite animes.

I recommend the anime to everyone :P  

Mine is the character of Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan, one of my favourite animes.

I recommend the anime to everyone :P  

SnK is very much overhyped, imo. It's not that good... it's okay, but not as amazing as everyone makes it out to be

As of this moment, it is of Gon from HunterxHunter. 

Yep, I'm a Gon enthusiast. 

superthumb.jpg

My avatar changes every now and then, but it's currently Soma Cruz from Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow. AoS is one of my favorite games, and I still play it quite a bit. It's a shame that it's a Konami game, though...

A gif of EXID's Hani from a Mad Clown's MV. I came to know of Hani from when Up & Down got super popular... But only really took serious interest in her after I saw this MV which I thought was especially well done in terms of the strong visual appeal - Hani in particular, of course, hence the gif.

I've had the screen name Waitingforanending since Aim and from fanartcentral! Yeah, I'm that old. I thought my ava, it's one of my favorite pics of all time! Never to late to be who you wanna be, doesnt matter who you are. It's also cute and funny. 

Using pictures of Sakigami Toto from Deadman Wonderland as my icon is basically my brand. ...Actually, having my entire account themed after him is my brand. Aha. And I've obsessively gone through the manga and saved every single picture of him so I've got 100+ pictures of him available--you'll never catch me with the same layout twice!

I made this profile image in Walfas.org/create.swf. I made this avatar because i like walfas, gentlemen in suits, and oc's

By current PP is a close in shot of Guts the protagonist from Berserk (Manga/Anime). He's the epitome of anime bad-ass and has survived a lot of things. If nothing else it's the degree of resolve he has in the face of insurmountable adversity that I find frikkin amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back