• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Experiments Retreat(Texangamer X BloodWolfRising)

Characters
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
After years of torment, they are free at last. A few of their flyers had come across a decent-sized abandoned island. Sure the homes needed fixing up but it was off the grid and perfect for all of them. There was plenty of space for every single one of them to stretch their wings, legs, gills...whatever they may need to stretch. What made it even better was the fact that they could rely on each other for food and other things. Hopefully, they'd be free now. Hopefully, those bad guys won't find them again, making them live lives of misery.

Texangamer Texangamer

Faith just woke up as she looked around she did have a bad dream ever since they started living here she had been suffering from nightmares she just sighed she hadn't told her sister she had too much to worry about she just walked downstairs as she went to the kitchen to try to cook but every time she tried to cook it turns into electric food she had made some eggs and bacon she just beamed but it kinda looked a bit burned as she took the plate to jay and her sister" I made something for you" she said hoping her sister doesn't notice she had been crying she hadn't told her yet BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Caroline & Jay - Office
"I think we can find all the needed supplies to make proper repairs to this place fully from the other complexes." Jay sighed, "Yes, but at this current point, we need more fresh food and I'm not about to use Adam as our personal fruit and vegetable garden." "There are others...." Jay ran a hand over his face, "Perhaps, but not everyone is comfortable using their abilities just yet Caroline...they aren't like you." Caroline frowned, "I-I know that..." Jay wanted to try and make those words not sound as harsh, but how else was he supposed to make her see his point? "I'm not saying that's a bad thing...we need your power...but others, they are still struggling to come to terms with the freedom we have." He reached over, placing a hand on her shoulder, "They just need time to adjust, and until then..." They paused glancing back when Faith walked into the office. "Hey..." Jay said with a small smile, "Thanks Faith, your sister and I didn't even think about eating..." Caroline took the plate, "I see we burnt them again?" She said with a small joking smile. "It still tastes good." Jay said as he took a bite.

Amy - Her Room
Amy yawned, she had slept in....not because she was lazy. She just felt exhausted, she really didn't know why though. Perhaps it was just her body finally trying to catch up on all the sleep and relaxation she hadn't experienced beforehand. She glanced around, looking at the room that she had to herself. It was huge...well at least to her it was. For any normal human, it'd probably just be a normal-sized room. She rolled around in the sheets with a giggle, "Freedom..." She mumbled before sitting up and trying to decide how to start her day.

Adam & Cedric - Cliff Ledge
"Hey SSSSSSEEECCRIC!!!!!" Cerdric turned to glare at the guy, "I told you before it pronounced KEDRIC With a K!!! No S." Adam chuckled slightly, "I know but it's still fun to torment you, you always look so lonely sitting out here on this ledge. Why don't you come inside for once? Hang out with the rest of us..." Cedric sighed, "I am our best watcher...this is the best point to have a view of any possible dangers." Adam sighed, "Seriously? Why are you so..." "If you don't like it then leave me be." Adam shook his head, "No way pretty boy, I want to know your secret and how you keep your hair so pretty and shiny." Cedric groaned, "I don't know! Geez are you going to do anything of importance or just bother me." Adam held up his hands, "Fine, fine. I actually came to ask you what your favorite fruit was." "My favorite fruit?" Adam nodded, "I figured you'd miss out on most meals so I was going to grow a fruit tree for you." "Mm...How about apples then." Adam smiled, "Coming right up!" Adam reached down touching the ground and a green glow circled around him. It only took him a few minutes to have a perfectly good apple tree with the reddest and largest apples anyone would have ever seen on a tree. "Enjoy! I'm heading back now. They will probably want me to grow a bunch of things. But before I felt exhausted I wanted to do that for you, at least." Cedric shook his head before grabbing one of the apples and taking a bite. It was the sweetest and juiciest apple he'd ever eaten, not that he had eaten a lot of apples fresh from trees...
Texangamer Texangamer

Faith Ofice Caroline and Jay

Faith just looked at her sister and Jay" Sorry am I disturbing you two" she said as she looked at them as she looked at jay and her sister had taken the food she knew it was burned but she hoped it didn't taste too bad for them she just pouted" I'm sorry I burned it my power its too much for me i still can't get a hang of it so everything I touch burns the food I'm sorry you don't have to eat I'm useless" she said as she looked up as her eyes were a bit watery she hated feeling like this but she did felt useless she couldn't do anything right she looked up at jay" is it really not bad I can't even cook for the others" she say as she rubbed her eyes a bit

Last edited:
Caroline & Jay - Office
Caroline shoo her head, "You aren't a bother..." Jay nodded, "Yeah, if anything we needed this small distraction..." Jay devoured the food before him, "Of course it's not bad, I wouldn't lie to you. Even though its somewhat burned, you can still taste the food. Which I have to admit is a bit odd." Caroline laughed slightly, "I think it might be due to it not being burnt by fire and burnt by an electrical current. By the way, Faith later do you want to go practice with your powers?" "Oh that could be it..." He said watching the two sisters. They really did look like the spitting image of each other except for the fact Caroline had green eyes and Faith had blue.
Texangamer Texangamer

Faith- Caroline and Jay- Office

Faith had looked at devoured the food as she smiled she didn't know if she should cook for the others too she was so insecure about cooking for the others that she just smiled as she had said it was good" Yay thanks" she said she looked at her big sister" yeah I still don't have a grasp on my powers its too much to handle sometimes" she told her" training I would love that so I can be strong like you" she said happily her sister was everything to her " do you think I can ever learn how to control the electricity I don't like burning the food I know how to cook it just the electricity in my veins that i can't control" she told them as she yawned

Brie- Medic room

Brie just was in the medic room as she was checking the supply of the bandaids and bandages they had when she felt something strange in her body she bit her lip she looked around She could track down her sister or she could deal with the age change it always hurt" ack Serena" she mumble as she was hurting her everything had hurt she just dropped to the ground and breaking whatever she was holding" it hurts" she say trying to deal with the pain that was too much for her to handle why did she had to have this strange power that she can't even control no one could train her to use this power because no one have seen a power like this before tears started to pour down her face​

Last edited:
Caroline & Jay & Serena & Mic - Office
"I'm sure one day you will master your powers. Trust me it's hard, especially when ours can be so erratic." "I'm glad mine is simple...the only time mine is a problem is if I have a major headache." Caroline rolled her eyes, "You are the major headache." She was getting ready to smack him when Serena walked. "Hello everyone." She said in a somewhat soft tone, "Hey Serena. What brings you here." She glanced toward Caroline as she held a cup of coffee, "Probably the same thing that brought Caroline here. Talks about supply runs and checking the entire island." Jay sighed, "Man how can you guys be up and ready to go so early in the morning." Serena lifted her cup, "Want some?" Jay shook his head, "No thanks." Caroline rolled her eyes once more, "I'll take a swig." Serena handed her the cup and she took a few sips while Jay giggled. "Indirect kiss." A wire appeared out of nowhere, wrapping around Jay's mouth, "HMMhhFF!!!! MHPHHM...hmhmh..hmmph!!!" Serena laughed softly, "That's enough Mic..." The younger boy stepped out from around the corner, "Okay..." Jay inhaled sharply, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU LITTLE TWERP!!!" He went to head for Mic but Serena's wings snapped out blocking his path. "It's because you were being immature...even though he is only 12 he has more maturity than you sometimes..." Jay glanced at Caroline hoping she stand up for him but she simply smirked and he huffed.

Hera - Medic Room
Hera was heading for the Medic room when she heard a crashing noise. She saw Brie on the floor crying out in pain. "Brie!!" She said dropping the plants she had to rush to the girl's side. "Brie, just try to breathe...okay." Hera didn't know what was going on but she was afraid of moving Brie. What if she tried moving her and something happened? "What's happening, can you tell me? Did you inhale something you shouldn't have, or get cut...What do I need to do?" Hera was worried.
Texangamer Texangamer

Brie -Medic room

Brie just looked up as she was in pain everything in her body was hurting but she couldn't control her age change she saw Hera next to her it wasn't her sister but that was okay she just groaned in pain" It hurt the pain" she said as she just try to breath as she was breathing in and out but the pain. She listened to her" No nothing like that... I have a weird power and the po..... p......p...." she said as she was biting her lip" My.... power I can transform into a kid but it hurts so much I can't control this power big sister usually helps me but do you think you can stay with me until my body shifts into my child looks" she say

Faith - Office

Faith looked at her sister" Yeah it's hard to control the power plus sometimes it hurts" she said as she looked at her sister She just smiled she loved her big sister so much She saw Serena had walked in with some coffee" Good morning Serena can i have coffee too" she asked but she knew she get hyper and she wanted to learn how to use her power. She looked back and forth to the others and then saw Mic She had a massive crush on him" Hi Mic" she said as she slightly blushed She didn't know why she had crushes on boys but she had not even her big sister had known about her having a crush on mic" How are you doing this morning mic that was pretty funny with what you were doing with Jay" she says giggling a little bit .
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Caroline & Jay & Mic & Serena - Office
"Oh come on you can't be that butt hurt about it." Jay pouted, "I could have died!" Serena rolled her eyes now, "You are being way over dramatic...Mic wouldn't hurt a companion unless they were a true threat." "Yeah well, you weren't the one with a cord wrapped around your mouth."

Mic turned his attention to Faith, "Morning Faith, glad you found it a bit entertaining, though someone is being a crybaby about it." "HEY I HEARD THAT!" There was a smacking noise as Caroline smacked Jay in the back of the head. Mic smirked sticking his tongue out at Jay, before returning his attention to Faith. "Do...you want to go for a walk?" He asked with a small blush. Since he had met Faith, he'd thought she was cute. And they were close to each other's age.

Hera & Adam - Medic Room
Hera's mind raced, "You change age? Okay, so growing pains...maybe. Um...what helps...ARNICA!!!" As she spoke the herb began to grow from her palm, "Tell me how to turn this into a salve. Do I just crush it up? I don't know how well it'll work but..." Adam had just walked back into the medic room when he noticed Hera and Brie, "What's going on here." "ADAM!!! Turn this into a salve, her powers are kicking in she changes ages...so I thought..." "An herb for growth pains might ease the pain. On it!" He took the herb from Hera and grabbed a crusher. Smashing it into a fine solution. It smelled good, hopefully, the smell would help as well. He rushed over, "So...perhaps put it everywhere?" Hera shrugged, "I don't know but I can, Brie just hang on, and let's see if this helps okay?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Brie Medic room

Brie just looked at Hera she looked super worried about her she bit her lip she was scared for her power as it was kicking in and it hurt so much" yeah I can change my age it sucks and it's painful" she told her as she groaned in pain she watched as a herb came out of her palm" you crush it and.... and....." she said as she felt the pain she wanted to scream but the others would hear her maybe her sister would hear her she saw Adam had walked in" Adam i....... my power" she says to him as she was struggling as she had looked at adam smashing the herb as it started to calm her down" it's a little better" she told them" I might have to bother Serena" she said as her size was growing smaller and smaller and her clothes were getting bigger she couldn't fit in them anymore she was embarrassed why did adam have to be here to see her age change

Faith - Office

Faith smiled as she blushed" Yeah Jay being a baby" she said" It was just a joke" she said as she giggled when her big sister smacked Jay in the back of her head she smiled as she stuck out her tongue at Jay at the same time at Mic" yeah I'll go out on a walk with you" she said" we can train later Caroline you can take care of things here" she said as she didn't want to be a bother for her" come on let's go mic" she said as she blushed she really had a big crush on him she couldn't help it

Last edited:
Hera & Adam - Medic Room
Hera nodded, "I'm glad this is helping a bit...Um Adam could you see if you can find some clothes to fit her younger form." Adam nodded with a small blush looking away from Brie, "Sure thing, just take care of her." "Well, I planned on that..." Hera created another plant that let off a soothing scent, it would help Brie relax a bit more, easing the pain. While Adam went on a hunt for smaller clothes. "How often does this happen?"

Caroline & Jay & Serena - Office
Caroline glanced towards her sister with a small knowing smirk, "Okay, have fun and be careful you two." Jay rubbed his head, "Why are you two so cruel to me..." He whined and the two girls stared at him. Waiting for the kids to be gone and out of earshot. "You are going to be a bad example for the younger boys. You know that..." "Whaaatt? No, I won't." Caroline sighed, "Shall we talk about what we were before." Jay nodded, "I still think we should send you outside of the island to get better supplies." Serena tensed, "I don't think it's a good idea." "Neither do I. Jay...please...we have barely gotten settled here. Do you really want to risk them finding us?" Jay frowned, "No..but..." "Then don't risk it!" They glanced at Serena when she raised her voice. "Why do you..." She bit her lip, "They are smart...even if we don't want to give them such credit...they..." Tears slid down Serena's face and she wiped at them. "H-hey I didn't..." Jay said moving closer to her but she backed away, "I know it's just...please allow us to find things here...work with what we have before we go taking such a risk." Caroline glanced at Jay who nodded, "Okay."

Mic - House
Mic glanced back to the office they had just left, "In all honesty...do you think we are safe, Faith? I followed Serena here because she was strong. She offered us a place to go. Possible freedom from those people...but..." He bit his lip, "A part of me fears they will find us again." When he had asked Faith to go on a walk with him he hadn't meant to be such a downer. But he was pretty sure it was something weighing on all of their minds.

Amy & Adam - Hall
Amy stepped out of her room and ran into a somewhat panicked-looking Adam, "Woah there...what are you in a rush for." "Clothes! I need clothes that will fit a small child." "What?" Adam frowned, "It's Brie! She...her powers are turning into a small child though it seems she has no control over it and it hurts her." Amy frowned now, "Holy crap! Did you get Serena?" "No not yet, but it you would!" Amy nodded, "OH I think I saw some in a closet down that hall last right door!" "THANKS" Amy turned walking towards the office, "She turns into a child? That's sort of cool, though not cool that she ends up hurt thanks to it..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Brie - Medic room

Brie had just looked up at Hera as she saw Adam left looking for clothes she just groaned as she smelt the plant she was glad she had someone here to help with the pain" I can't control it why does it have to hurt so much" she said" I don't know how often it happens it just happens you know" she says as she bites her lip" Serena is the only person who knew I was with her last time I turned into a kid" she says as she just hated being a kid she didn't want anyone to know but if it wasn't for adam and Hera she still would be in so much pain she just looked up" is it a weird power for you" she asked" does it make a difference if I'm a kid or teenager I'm still me i still can heal and do my job" she said determined

Faith - House

Faith was walking with Mic when he asked that question" Yeah I know your feeling sometimes I fear I will be left alone and back at the place" She say" I know Serena and the others are strong but what if they come find us and.... they hurt someone what than" she said as she was biting her lip she never had expressed her fear" buuuuut we be okay we have strong people that can protect us I know I'm just a cook but if they find you or anyone I'll zap them" she said being a little overprotective she just blushed at him BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Hera & Adam - Medic Room
Hera laughed softly, "It doesn't matter to me, as long as you aren't in so much pain....perhaps if it's new your body may need time to adjust." Adam came back into the room, "I found these, I think they might fit oh and Amy is going to get Serena." "Good, Brie, do you want to move to one of the beds to rest for right now..."

Amy & Caroline & Jay & Serena - Hall->Office
Amy had shifted into her wolfish-feline form, charging down the halls so no one could get in her way. She burst through the door, making the others jump, "Serena!!!!" She shouted charging at her and meaning to stop, but accidentally tackling Serena. "Ow...what on..." "Brie is in pain, something about her powers...um...and a child?" Jay frowned, "What? Brie is far too young to have a child..." Serena shook her head picking herself off the floor, "Brie's power...it turns her into a child...its a very painful process for her...Thank you Amy! Though next time stop a bit sooner." Amy nodded as Serena rushed out of the office and towards the medic bay. "She turns into a child?" Amy shrugged, "I guess, Adam was looking for smaller clothes so I guess it's true."

Mic - House
"Sorry didn't mean to bring the mood down, also...I bet you we could protect each other just fine! Our powers could actually work together rather well." He said with a smile, "And there are rather powerful people in our group, your sister being one of those. I'm sure once you start to feel more comfortable with your powers you'll be even stronger than her!" He held a small blush, "We could go see how Cedric is doing. He might want some company and the view is rather pretty."

Texangamer Texangamer

Brie- Medic room

Brie just looked at Hera" it really doesn't matter really" she said as she smiled at her" Thank you Hera" she said as she saw Adam got back into the room" Thank you, Adam, for getting some clothes for me" she said as she was still in pain but not as much as when before Hera had helped her she just was looking around she was waiting on her older sister" maybe I don't know" she says as her body still had hurt but she was trying to be strong why did her body have to hurt so much" Serena is coming" she said weakly as she looked up at them she didn't want to be a burden for her sister but she felt like she was a burden for her sister cause of her strange power

Faith- House

Faith just looked at him as she was blushing" don't worry about it do you really think our power can work together" she asked she wasn't really sure about her power she wanted to learn how to use her power first" Yeah Caroline is like super strong she said she's gonna train me later with my power" she said as she had smiled" you think so i can be strong like Caroline" she says as she had smiled that he said that" my powers they burn everything I cook" she said as she" but Hera is teaching me how to cook and all but sometimes it's hard to control it" she say" sure we can go check on Cedric" she said looking at him smiling BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Mic - House->Cliff Ledge
Mic nodded, "Though he does seem like a bit of a loner, I'm sure he wouldn't mind..." He said as they exited the house and headed in Cedric's direction. The first thing he noticed was a tree in a spot where there hadn't been one before. "Do tree's normally just pop out of the ground like that?

Hera & Adam & Serena & Amy - Medic Room
Serena burst through the door, "BRIE!!!!" Her eyes latched onto her sister and she rushed to her side, "Calm down Serena, we've done what we could for the pain..." Hera said and Serena nodded, "How bad is it this time?" Adam watched Serena as she took care of her sister and smiled, "I'll take my leave now." "Okay thank you Adam, and thank you Amy." Amy smiled, "I'm just glad to help. I'll be on my way as well!" Texangamer Texangamer

Brie- Medic room

Bri was on the floor as she was lying down she didn't want to be put on the bed as she heard her big sister burst through the door" Rena" she say as she just looked up at her she didn't understand this strange power she just yawned" Sissy I'm okay Hera and Adam helped me" she say as she just looked at her little hands as she held onto her sister" I'm sworry i have this stwange power not even you understand" she said was hungry she just rubbed her stomach" I'm hungwy Renea" she say while she was still embarrassed Hera and adam and may witness her becoming a child again she just leaned against her sister she hadn't said but she was feeling tired maybe weak she doesn't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back