• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom EXO Powers (fantasy or modern theme)

ottergoddess

Partnering up with exo-l's to create a fun role play of exo members with their powers.
I have yet to determine the settings so if you have any suggestions or wishes, hit me up!
As long as you guys are in favor this role play could have romance and pairings and drama orr we could play it as adventure seeking, bloody dangerous and almost deadly D&D ( i have never played it, nor am I sure how this would work, but i'll try finding a way!)

i'm good at working here and on discord.

my only rules would be:
+good, checked grammar ( I often use languagetool.org to search for misspells)
+dedication to your character, it's backstory, feelings.

View attachment 454645

i'd like it to happen too but i'm not sure if we could get enough people. If you want to we could split the characters and rp alone!

More than one of the members might be too much for me, I'm sorry. But, honestly, I don't mind waiting at all!

if this is still open im totally down, i love playing as jongdae and zitao kfngogfdngf
this sounds like fun, especially if its like D&D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back