• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted with Alchemichals

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm trying to gage some interest in a Exalted 2e game inside the Great Maker playing Alchemical Exalts. I've tried to run this game before, but it fizzled after only a few posts for some reason. With all of the interest in the 3e rules coming out, I thought that I could give this another go. Once I get a few people posting their interest, I'll give out some more details on the character generation rules that we'll be using, since I'm going to have you start off with a few extra points than standard rules say.

I have another interest thread posted in the Fantasy board for the same game, but I may be able to get some more hits on it here.

This is still open for a few more players; I only have two confirmed players at the moment and I would like at least three if not four players for this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back