• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted - Lost in Creation (Looking for ST)

Arynne

Salmon of Doubt
I have somewhat unusual request. I'm looking for a Storyteller willing to craft either a continuance of this story or create a new version - maybe one where the protagonist crash down in the Era of Dreams and have to deal with deadly decadence rather than being hunted. I'd be happy to play either solo or in a party.

If you are looking for an Exalted game, I've just started up a Exalted Essence game with Jaydude, Random Word, Eonivar and Sherwood in it as a group of Exalts loyal to a Deathlord trying to capitalize on the Autochthonian Invasion. I don't think that anyone would have a problem with another player, and we have gamed together before.

Here's a link to the OOC thread:

Thanks for the kind offer, but I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear. I'm hoping for a very specific story, I'm not just looking for "Exalted". And I have no interest in playing 3rd edition.

Thanks for the kind offer, but I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear. I'm hoping for a very specific story, I'm not just looking for "Exalted". And I have no interest in playing 3rd edition.
No worries. Thought I'd put it out there for you and see if you'd be interested. Perhaps another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back