• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted Essence: The Young Exalts and the Sea OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
So this might be a little abrupt, but I'm going to bring this game to a close. Sorry everyone, but between my own delays in posting and a general sense of lethargy, I'm not feeling up for continuing this. Thanks for sticking around in any case.
Thanks for the notice and not just vanishing. I enjoyed myself, and I look forward to future games with you!
Thank you for running the game, I had fun! I was just thinking with all the new books that just came out I want to start a game. Inspired by Trial by Fire, I want to see if I can reach 2k posts. I assume the SI unit for a 2k post game is a Sherwood. If I get to even half a Sherwood, I'll be pleased with myself 😆. I've learned valuable lessons from my first two games, like: Don't Get Laid Off, Keep it Simple, and Don't Try to Run Three Games in One. I'll put up an interest check today, but things will be slow to get rolling as I'll be away skiing this weekend.
Are you talking an Exalted game? I would be interested in that. I'll have to look for your interest check!

I enjoyed myself in this game, too, and while I'm disappointed that it's ending, I understand that it does take a lot to run a game. Looking forward to seeing other games with you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back