• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted Alchemical game

Sure. It saves us a lot on Charms. And NPCs don't really have an XP/Charm limit, so it's not like it would make a true difference with them.
Since I'm not likely to hear a 'no' vote, lets go ahead and use this Keyword. That way you can start to work on your character ideas, and begin to flesh them out.

I did forget to add, since you are all going to be from an established nation, there will not be any Adamant Caste from the player characters.

Awww, sad that I missed the opportunity to join this (as I see you hit your 3-4 desired players), but Alchemicals are my favorite Exalted, so I'll certainly lurk around to watch the fun.

Awww, sad that I missed the opportunity to join this (as I see you hit your 3-4 desired players), but Alchemicals are my favorite Exalted, so I'll certainly lurk around to watch the fun.
You can hop in without a problem! Sherwood is just a helper to me, not planning on jumping into the game. I'll have a forum in the Dice games section set up soon.

Awesome!
Well, I am open to trying to fill in a gap in the assembly, but I currently have a Starmetal tactician stuck at the forefront of my brain.

With this group? Hell yeah, I've been wanting to dust off my Soulsteel or Moonsilver characters for a while.

Oh wait, this looks full. Ah, well, maybe next time. Thanks for thinking of me, Blackadder.

With this group? Hell yeah, I've been wanting to dust off my Soulsteel or Moonsilver characters for a while.

Oh wait, this looks full. Ah, well, maybe next time. Thanks for thinking of me, Blackadder.

Psychie: think you could stretch some space for the Grey man? Please? He's very great, and he runs a lot of games I play in, so it's only fair he gets a chance to enjoy the awesomeness of gaming without the burden of hard work.

I'm opening up my game of Inside the Machine God to more players. Right now, I have only one person posting with any regularity, and if I had one or two more, it would be helpful in keeping the story going.

Psychie Psychie If your offer still stands, I'd like to take you up on it.
Of course. I have a few tweaks to character creation that I have posted in the Characters thread. Basically, you start at Essence 3, and you get 5 Dedicated and 5 General Charms instead of the normal 4 and 4. Finally, for Attributes, instead of the 8-6-4 you normally get, I'm giving you 9-7-5. That's all I remember off the top of my head. As I said, all of this is in the Character Thread for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back