• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Exalted 3e] The Runic Society

Sounds like an interesting way to guide the campaign. I'm intrigued and would like to join, if possible.

Depending on if one might step on anyone's concept toes, I have a couple ideas for a Dawn, one a flashy duelist and the other subtler bounty hunter, both of whom are now all about hunting down threats and proving their superior skill (although the first wants others to know about it and the second is fine just knowing it themselves). I've been wanting to give the Thrown Charm set a try, to really get off those awesome first-round attacks and disarm gambits.

Both have their appeal for me. The first one is much more flamboyant in his "I'm so awesome, look at me." and more sociable (somehow, despite his attitude). The second is going to have some solid Investigation and a little Larceny, to be able to hunt down anyone. If someone covers Investigation, I'll probably go with the duelist, since that'll be a big theme here.

Also, for either, if anyone wants to interweave backstories, let me know. Both of these characters have a lot of flexibility (which will let them evolve in play in different ways).

Personally, I find your first idea more fun. I can easily imagine our characters constantly trying to out-ham each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back