• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ex-Island

Ridge

I disdain all glittering gold

tumblr_neu0qvZhX41u16jwzo1_500.gif

The Plot

yURF3ym.png
VaGzBBu.jpg
8mObBIv.jpg
You've been relationship after relationship. None of them seemed to have worked. Thinking one moment it was love, the next it was heartbreak. But could Ex-Island be your gateway to your fantasy companion, or will it be the door to disatster? You have applied to be apart of Ex-Island. Where ex's and new comers join all together for a show full of shouting, kisses and a possibly happy ever after.
sweet_ness_heart_divider__1_by_gasara-d5hgnkr.gif

This will be a group of around 10. Located on a deserted island where the only was to come across is by the tv stations boats that are used. Ex's will all start on either part A of the island or part B. Two by two, the couples will be released into the main house, where the drama will unfold. Challenges will be set for blossoming new romances and the exes may also be challenged. Prepare for the worst and the best.

The Roles
There will 5 sets of ex's. Here will be the set roles needing to be filled. Each one will be paired with the opposite of each other.
These can be gay, straight etc type of relationships.

The Problems
• The Cheater Ridge Ridge
• The Overly attached
• The Doubtful
• The Gold digger
• The Heartbreaker ( d a n g e r d a n g e r + ....)

The Leavers
• The Never trusting ( merveille merveille +... )
• The Cold Shoulder ( + ...)
• The Reliable ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman + n u n c h i n u n c h i + ...)
• The Giving ( solars solars +...)
• The Lover ( apolla apolla + ...)

RP Rules

The Rules.

Basic RPNation rules will be followed at all times.
Any disagreements will be settled in OOC not in IC.
Everyones opinion matters, never be afraid to voice them!
CS sheets will be chosen, it is not first to come first serve.
May be made in an HP, due to what I have planned.
I am looking for a Co-Gm. Please feel free to message me.
An OOC Discod will be started aswell, once interest is full.

Interest check | CS Sheets |OOC |Discord

Last edited:
I'm super interested! I could also try to be your co-GM, if you'd like. (: I have pretty open availability!

I'm super interested! I could also try to be your co-GM, if you'd like. (: I have pretty open availability!
I'm happy to hear! I'll choose a Co-Gm nearer the time of this starting. Is there a particular role you're interested in?
Feel free to tag others who could be interested aswell.

I'm happy to hear! I'll choose a Co-Gm nearer the time of this starting. Is there a particular role you're interested in?
Feel free to tag others who could be interested aswell.

That sounds cool. ^^
I think I'd be interested in the lover role. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back