• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia, recruiting for CH 3!

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! I'd like to let you all know that our current RP, Ex-Harmonia is recruiting for chapter 3!

There will be lots happening from here on! Lotsa awesome revelations, adventures and character development to go through!

Our RP also offers a lot of extra content!

If interested, come on and join! We're currently looking for
2 members!

Links:

STORY

SUMMARY AND EXTRA CONTENT TAB

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm super tired right now so would you mind if I asked how many people are in the RP right now? Sorry, but I don't have the mental fortitude to look through the character sign-up to find them >_>

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]So, I'm super tired right now so would you mind if I asked how many people are in the RP right now? Sorry, but I don't have the mental fortitude to look through the character sign-up to find them >_>

[/QUOTE]
Currently, 12.

Hmmm. Looks interesting. Do you mind if I reserve a spot? It's pretty late here and I don't think I can finish a (good) CS in an hour and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Hmmm. Looks interesting. Do you mind if I reserve a spot? It's pretty late here and I don't think I can finished a (good) CS in an hour and a half.

[/QUOTE]
That is fine with me.

Bump

Up

Mah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back