• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Evv's Fandom search

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Ello! Thanks for dropping by everybody. Feel free to call me Evv, and as you can tell I'm here in search of a few roleplays! I won't bore you with an about me section (and I'm sure if we ooc chat then you'll know stuff before too long anyway!) So I'll just list some of what I'm looking for/expecting, or 'rules' if that's what you prefer they be called. I'll try to keep it short and sweet for those who don't wanna read blocks of text before knowing if we have any common interests :3
》I love detail! Ocassionly I don't mind a faster paced rp with only one paragraph per response but for the most part I much prefer, and enjoy, roleplays that might be considered a bit slower paced where we each write multiple paragraphs per character. The minimum I usually write is two paragraphs but my preferred amount, on average, is between three to five with intros being a tad longer. I'd love to find others who like this as well. Sometimes I go a bit overboard on the internal stuff of a character (which is what makes my posts long xD) and I'd hate to scare someone away who prefers more laxed rokeplays.
》I have never tried slash roleplays before but I don't mind trying for those who don't mind me being a newbie at it. With that being said I would like to double if this is the case that way my own pairing could be hetero. The same goes for pairing types. I'm up for trying canon x canon or oc x oc for your pairing if you'll be willing to double and allow me a canon x oc pair. That way we both can enjoy the roleplay :3
》I prefer threads mostly with email being my second preference. I might be open to a couple roleplays through pm for those who absolutely insist, I just find gaia eats pm's a lot and they get cluttered after so many posts. But I can do it or would even be willing to go to a different roleplay forum to accommodate my partners preference. I'd even be willing to try some sort of rp through a guild though that would be a new experience for me. Instant messenger would have to be a no go for me other than ooc talk.
》I love romance and insist on having it in my roleplays. It doesn't have to be the main focus or the only focus though! Drama/conflict/action and all of that other stuff is great too! I'm up for love triangles and anything else you might want! (Though if you want me to play two canons for your oc please be willing to do the same in return.)
》I like making friends of my partners. I feel it makes a roleplay last longer and who doesn't love to plot and chat? :3
》I don't mind if I have to wait a bit for a response but if your not interested anymore then please let me know. It sucks waiting for a post that's never going to come. I will do the same in return! The same goes for if I'll be gone for awhile. I'll try to let you know ahead of time if I'm going to disappear for a bit. Please try to do the same in return if at all possible.
》When you contact me please let me know what your interested in. There's nothing more annoying than getting a pm that just states 'Hey wanna rp'. Feel free to either pm me, or quote if your gonna post on the thread.
I think that's it for now!

Craving; AHS Roanoke, The 100, Twilight, Walking Dead

American Horror Story -I've seen Murder House, Asylum, Coven, and Roanoke-Who I'd like you to play; AmbroseWho I can play; suggest!

(willing to somehow mix seasons for this!)The 100You; Bellamy (primarily looking for), and MurphyI can play; Finn, Jasper, Murphy, Clarke, Lexa, Octavia, Monty, suggest!The Originals/Vampire DiariesYou; Klaus (primarily looking for), and KolI can play; Damn, Stefan, Elijah, suggest!WWEYou; Dean Ambrose, Seth RollinsMe; Suggest!Once Upon a TimeYou; HookI can play; suggest!TwilightYou; Alec -older version like the movies-, EmmettI can play; Jasper, Edward, Jacob, suggest!Merlin BBCYou; ArthurI can play; Merlin, suggest!True BloodYou; Eric (primarily looking for), Pam (yes this would be yuri)I can play; Bill, suggest!Walking DeadYou; DarylI can play; Rick, Glenn, suggest!Criminal MindsYou; ReidI can play; Hotch, Morgan, suggest!Supernatural -I haven't seen the show since like season 7 except episodes here and there)You; SamI can play; Dean, Cas, suggest!Game of ThronesYou; RobbI can play; Jon, Sansa, suggest!MCU -have only seen the Avenger movies along with a couple other movies-You; Thor, Loki, Tony StarkI can play; haven't played anyone before but I can try anyone so just feel free to suggest :3

[SIZE=14.4574px]The Borgias[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4574px]You; Cesare[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4574px]I can play; suggest![/SIZE]

MiscHarley Quinn - Suicide Squad version- (yes for yuri)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in trying Suicide Squad. I only post on the weekends though ( Thur - Sat ) so if your looking for more frequent replies I'm prolly not the gal for you.

I'm pretty down with any kind of pairing and while I've not done romance before I'm open to trying new things.

As long as we keep it clean. No explicit content - no doing the sex act, no mentions of genitalia, no explicit writing out heavy petting or whatnot. Now if our characters want to get intimate I'm fine with like off screen inferring things. Just not writing out explicit details. 

If those things are okay with you I'd love a pm or chat here. Whichever. ( lol I'm heading home in a moment so replies might take a bit )

I'd be interested in trying Suicide Squad. I only post on the weekends though ( Thur - Sat ) so if your looking for more frequent replies I'm prolly not the gal for you.

I'm pretty down with any kind of pairing and while I've not done romance before I'm open to trying new things.

As long as we keep it clean. No explicit content - no doing the sex act, no mentions of genitalia, no explicit writing out heavy petting or whatnot. Now if our characters want to get intimate I'm fine with like off screen inferring things. Just not writing out explicit details. 

If those things are okay with you I'd love a pm or chat here. Whichever. ( lol I'm heading home in a moment so replies might take a bit )

Hello, I'm okay with an rp being a bit slower. (though a couple responses a week would be nice if possible just o keep interest up on both sides) but it's no issue just posting on weekends :3.

I'm pretty open pairing wise for this though I'll admit I've only seen this movie as far as anything DC. I really don't read comics so that's why. So my knowledge of canons is strictly to what I've seen in this movie.

Fading to black, or just inferring off screen like you described, is fine with me. I think it's kind of against the site rules anyway to be detailed so that's perfectly fine with me!

Hello, I'm okay with an rp being a bit slower. (though a couple responses a week would be nice if possible just o keep interest up on both sides) but it's no issue just posting on weekends :3.

I'm pretty open pairing wise for this though I'll admit I've only seen this movie as far as anything DC. I really don't read comics so that's why. So my knowledge of canons is strictly to what I've seen in this movie.

Fading to black, or just inferring off screen like you described, is fine with me. I think it's kind of against the site rules anyway to be detailed so that's perfectly fine with me!

Well Thursday through Saturday are the days I'm guaranteed to get a response up but I might be able to get a few things other days of the week it just depends on how busy I get IRL.

Well most of my knowledge for the specific characters in the movie is mostly the movie as well although I'm looking to beef up my comic knowledge when I can. I think Harley especially works best with a Gal Pal or her Puddin'. Since they didn't really give us enough of the Joker for me to build a confident portrayal what do you think of maybe Harls x Catwoman? 

I know there was a brief comic line where Selina works for Amanda in like the Good Guy version of Suicide Squad.

Hey! I'd be up for a Twilight Roleplay! If you could play edward that would be great and in turn I could play either Alec or Emmett for you :)

Hey I would be interested in a Walking Dead rp if you are still interested. Shoot over a PM and we can talk plot and when in the show and stuff.

Vampire Diaries or Twilight 

Once upon a time could be interesting too haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back