• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Evolution (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
im making my character sheet right now! i was wondering if we will be doing all the ooc chatter here or if there'll be a discord? :-)))

im making my character sheet right now! i was wondering if we will be doing all the ooc chatter here or if there'll be a discord? :-)))
Oooh I’d be more than happy to make a discord, if that’s what everyone would prefer!!

Kio.exe Kio.exe
The youngest age for a subject is 6 correct?
I feel like it would be interesting if I created a child character.
Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to talk about a relationship idea between our characters. I'm going to create a scientist who lost her little sister to cancer (or something else) so perhaps your character, Adair, really reminds her of her lost sister. I could see my character having a big soft spot for Adair and treating her very warmly so maybe they develop a close bond that way (secretly, of course)?

Yeah I can understand that, I have found that not all people but most either tend to get used to it or just be come more confident of being the one to start the role play after a while, usually after they have started roleplays a couple of times. Even though you might be come used to doing it, it doesn't necessarily become any easier for starting roleplays, no matter how much experience you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back