• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Evolution (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So how are the test subjects daily lives? Would they have been raised in a facility with no knowledge of the outside world?

Last edited:
So how are the test subjects daily lives? Would they have been raised in a facility with no knowledge of the outside world?
They were born and raised in the facility. It’s really up to the character if they like the place or not, and I haven’t decided if the scientist are cruel or nice. I think that should be up to the group. Daily life will probably consist of schooling, tests being run and free time.

I haven't decided if I wanna make a subject or scientist yet, but if I were to make a scientist, I would want my character to be questioning whether or not the facility is doing the right thing after he/she starts forming relationships with a couple of the subjects. Eventually, I'd want my character to help the subjects break out of the facility

I haven't decided if I wanna make a subject or scientist yet, but if I were to make a scientist, I would want my character to be questioning whether or not the facility is doing the right thing after he/she starts forming relationships with a couple of the subjects. Eventually, I'd want my character to help the subjects break out of the facility

Sounds good to me! I can’t wait to see your character(s).

Will you be RPing director marcus savage or will he be an NPC?
So that’s an interesting question. Do you think it would make the plot thicker if I did? If not, then I’ll make him an NPC, or if you (or someone else) wanted to RP him they could.

I was planning on making a run of the mill scientist but it could be kind of cool for someone to play Dr Savage

There are a few floors (probably 4 or five) as well as a lower level, basement type thing.
Possible theme songs for all the characters: Maggie-just like fire, Alexandere-counting stars, Nic-boy in the bubble, Addy-Count on me, Clive/Owen-Natural, Luka-Wolf in sheep's clothing/100 Bad days/(another song ya'll can suggest)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back